• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tren with no sides from Gluten free diet

Big Ronnie

Your wettest :daydream:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Long story short. I ran tren years ago and loved the benefits. I sweated my ass off at night and got maybe 30 hours of sleep for the entire week. I usually struggled to get much sleep off gear anyway.
In 2008 I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease and had to change my diet not just to gluten free, but to extremely gluten free. They testing protocol used was the gene test and the condition was confirmed with small intestine biopsy. This is in the pit because some dickass always says, "Even though it is gene tested and biopsy verified, it's just in your head".
I have been running tren for the last month and starting my fifth week. I am only running 700 mg/ week. Test is only at 560 mg/week. Mast is at 525/ week(started low and slowly raising until it reaches 700 in a couple weeks). Var is at 60mg/ day. This is a 10 week mini cycle. Strength is increasing greatly each week. The pumps are incredible. I sleep fairly well at night. Normally since going gluten free, I sleep very well, but on the tren my sleep is interrupted a bit. I might sweat a tiny amount, but it is entirely bearable. I am definitely seeing changes in the mirror. The same Tren aggression that I had years ago is still the same. I have to really keep on my toes so I don't lose it over the smallest thing. The tren is definitely real and dosed well. I have run enough cycles in the past to know exactly when my E2 is low and when it is high and make the necessary corrections immediately.
The last time I ran tren I used Enalapril to regulate my blood pressure. This time I am using Hawthorne berries, garlic oil, CoQ10, fish oil and tadalafil with great success.
Has anyone run tren on a gluten free diet or have I just become a bit closer to being superhuman?

i had zero sides after switching to tren e after years of using tren a. it will definitely be my go to ester in the future if i ever run it again.

Selection isn't really a problem here. The problem is that 20% of the gluten free products on the shelves contain gluten. Dumbasses!
An accidental dose of gluten takes me 21 days to heal. That's almost 3 weeks if your math sucks.

Selection isn't really a problem here. The problem is that 20% of the gluten free products on the shelves contain gluten. Dumbasses!
An accidental dose of gluten takes me 21 days to heal. That's almost 3 weeks if your math sucks.

LMAO! HAHAHA didn't know that. I just know when I walk down one of the aisles at a particular market they have a tiny section labeled "Gluten Free" and its 4 feet wide of shelves and that's it. I bought gluten free oatmeal once, didn't feel any different so I figured I didn't need to buy gluten free anymore.

That little section is found in all the grocery stores now. There are a lot of products that are available that you won't find in the little sections. If you actually look at labels, you will see a lot more products marked "Certified Gluten Free". The stuff you see in the little sections is almost always junk; cookies, cake mixes, pizza dough, chips, etc.

i had zero sides after switching to tren e after years of using tren a. it will definitely be my go to ester in the future if i ever run it again.

I am transitioning now to the Tri-tren- Ace, Hex, and E mix. I started with the Ultra-Rip with 100 mg tren A/ ed

Back