• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bro Science Help @ Tren an Deca

FBird

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All, I have several cycles under my belt. I'm not a pro gear head or anything but I been around. Tried some tren before and loved it...so Im up for another tren and test cycle. But since Im an old guy i Love using deca ad how it loves my joints n cartilage. I was wondering about using these two compounds together. Is it a waste of time n money? Never ever do this you idiot? Etc..... So Im gonna ask for the real juicers to help out a brother and share their knowlegde so I can go be a total bad ass old guy, look great all summer n keep my wifey's panties always laying on the carpet!!! Thanks my Bros

What dose of each were you thinking about using? That's what matters the most.
Running your typical tren and test doses with a small dose of deca for joints as you said (100mg/week does the trick for me) is a great plan and you should love it.

All, I have several cycles under my belt. I'm not a pro gear head or anything but I been around. Tried some tren before and loved it...so Im up for another tren and test cycle. But since Im an old guy i Love using deca ad how it loves my joints n cartilage. I was wondering about using these two compounds together. Is it a waste of time n money? Never ever do this you idiot? Etc..... So Im gonna ask for the real juicers to help out a brother and share their knowlegde so I can go be a total bad ass old guy, look great all summer n keep my wifey's panties always laying on the carpet!!! Thanks my Bros

I don't think that there is anything wrong with throwing a little Deca into a Test / Tren cycle to help with joints. If you were running Deca and Tren and expecting growth results from both I would say that it's a little counter productive but just to help with joints...I say, go for it.

Stating with 600 tren and 250 test...just cause thats how the product comes. Depending on the ride and results I may flip flopand do hight testand lower tren. It looks like lotsa folks go that way. Was thinking of using prami..havent before...any dosage recomendations? Sounds like GTG on the deca ...thanks

I work up to .25mgs of prami ED but only take it before bed. It makes me very sluggish.

Why Prami and not caber? Just curious, everyone is different, but I thought caber was preferred based on sides.

Does anybody else have experience with this stack? I am currently running the same stack 600 ea of Test and tren with 450 deca....just finished dbol last week....body just stays hard and pumped all the time...pumps during training are rediculous....needing prami but can't find a good source....

I'm sry if this seems invasive to your thread....not intended....but I figured since I am running the same stack maybe my 2 cents could help in some way....good luck with yourbrun....

No worries. Just wanna try out the prami. Thinking research chem source will be easier......never thought about the good side effects. Yeahh Baby! Good time with Momma tonight! It appears that most with some experience in this stack say GTG. Thanks Troop for all the input!!!!

Back