• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Superior peptides

Jnsmith1031

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just ordered some of Superiors Prami and Anastrozole. Just curious how good they are.

I have the prami . I plan to use it next cycle. Used it a little at he end of last round.Ease into it or you will get sick. I have used the mt2 and tb 500. The mt2 ain't no joke. You will get darker than you have ever been. The tb500 seemed to help at the max dose but maybe that's just me. All in all happy with the purchase and will use again

yea i was checking out there site last night and think i might place an order they carry a few things my normal source does not so going to check them out

They have some good reps jjb1 has always taken care of me. basskiller is pretty much the guru of peptides.

when I get into using the Anastrozole I can give some feedback. Got the Prami as a precaution. Appreciate the input

I have the pramipexole. It's crazy strong! .1mg before bed is my dose. That bottle will last me forever.

I have the pramipexole. It's crazy strong! .1mg before bed is my dose. That bottle will last me forever.

I think my bottle of prami will out last all of us :D I still have it... been at least 2 years an still got plenty left!

Been using prami at .2 mg a night. I sleep so damn hard lol

superiorpeptides has always been my go to for everything i need. whether I'm in the states or here

prami, aromasin, clomi, tamo, igf, etc etc all of them have been nothing short of amazing

they check out +++

IML Gear Cream!
superiorpeptides has always been my go to for everything i need. whether I'm in the states or here

prami, aromasin, clomi, tamo, igf, etc etc all of them have been nothing short of amazing

they check out +++

Thanks for letting us know. What igf have you tried from us? LR3 is my new fav peptide but I am hoping to try DES in the near future.

Back