• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Newbie question but need help

Nik Graham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have recently ordered Trenbolone (Finaplix) 75* (oral)

and I know everyone stacks there cycles usually but I was wondering if it would still have an effect taking it by itself? ...(since my funds are limited atm)

Please no negative comments just trying to learn

Don't worry there is plenty of advice here. By the time you read the new comer stickies on first cycles this question will rotate out of the new posts. O yea welcome

I've actually been researching for a while but with all the different names and compounds I'm a bit lost and the difference between some ... think I'll stick with DMZ 3.0 for my first go

Test e at 500mg a week is a good first cycle.
That's if you don't mind shoving a steel rod in your body.
do more research and ask more questions before you do anything.
you shouldn't be confused about how different gear works and what you have to have to use it.
knowledge is king and it will keep you healthy and doing what you love for years.
if your not sure don't start till you are.
not hating on you just want you to be careful.
oh and welcome to asf.

Oral only is a huge no no. You must always use testosterone as the base for every cycle.

Not only is oral only cycle not a good idea...but tren? Double no no.

Also, if you are limited budge wise,, I am guessing you have not AI or PCT lined up (if you were going run a terrible cycle like that one).

My advice is to save up some more cash and do a proper cycle. Most ppl on this board started with doing test e at about 500 a week (split into two).

I know it is tempting to just say fuck it, but a lot of dudes have done that in the past and made problems for themselves. Wishing you the best bro. Welcome to the forum.

I agree with all the above. Oral only - no. Research more - yes. Start a cycle now with no knowledge - no. Keep on reading brother.

Like stated above. 500 test E a week is a great starter cycle to start with.
Welcome

IML Gear Cream!
appreciate all the feedback, is there any other name's for test e ? cause I can't seem to find it on any of the site's that offer stuff like that ... I know you can't post your sources on the forums but if someone would be as kind as to PM'ing me where I could find test e

No tren under any circumstances until you have atleast a full testosterone injection cycle under your belt.

DMZ 3.0 is a pro hormone and these have usually more negative sides than gear, stick with testosterone.

Do a straight 500mg EW testosterone cyp or enth cycle for 14 weeks or so as the guys here suggested already. You can also add a little dbol as a kick start if you want.

appreciate all the feedback, is there any other name's for test e ? cause I can't seem to find it on any of the site's that offer stuff like that ... I know you can't post your sources on the forums but if someone would be as kind as to PM'ing me where I could find test e

That would be because your looking on prohormone websites! you need sources not pro hormones bro! pm coming right up.

Yeah, after awhile, we don't realize that we're using jargon that the uninitiated would never understand without hanging around and reading and googling enough to figure it all out.
So, two things:
• test e = Testosterone Enanthate
• Keep reading and you'll know these things. There's way too much to learn to get it by forum comments and PM's--it would require way too much of people's time. But no one could or should care as much about your health and fitness than you, so if you're really intensely interested in this stuff, the research will be fun. It's a passion for many of us. Then, you'll be able to help steer the newbies away from disaster!
Good luck!

I posted and ran numerous threads about tren...without knowledge and experience at hand,tren can be a wrecking ball to your life...Yeah tren looks great on paper,but in real life it can really suck..without experince on how to deal with issuies on common gear,knowing sides and how to deal,one is asking for disaster...tren is not only a whole a other level,its a whole different game..even seasoned users have problems once they eclipse that sweetspot...so take heed and beware...

I've actually been researching for a while but with all the different names and compounds I'm a bit lost and the difference between some ... think I'll stick with DMZ 3.0 for my first go

There hasn't been many vets chime in, but I think I'm old enough, been around long enough to know the ends and outs, do more research. First cycle should be test only. You need to understand that right off the bat. As far as the dmz, I've never used it. If you run that only, fine. I wouldn't be adding anything to it at this point. Learn some more! Forget the tren!

Last edited:
thanks for all the feedback and help , glad this forum is user friendly , I will take the test e like everyone has suggested so far! anyone that can remember there first cycle on test e and how it felt , I'd love to hear about it so I have more of a idea of what to expect/ gains / etc

thanks for all the feedback and help , glad this forum is user friendly , I will take the test e like everyone has suggested so far! anyone that can remember there first cycle on test e and how it felt , I'd love to hear about it so I have more of a idea of what to expect/ gains / etc

Well what you can expect is about 25+ lbs increase of weight by the end of the cycle providing you eat right. First cycles are usually great! if its done right.

Back