• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Kratom as a preworkout

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who here has used kratom as a preworkout?

It's my new favorite preworkout.
It energizes me if I use the Maeng Da strain of kratom.
I also throw in Bali and other strains for pain killing which has made my syrength go up around 20%.
Cardio is actually a breeze too.
I hate cardio normally.
I just started using kratom in August and it's helped me get into killer shape.
Here is a pic from last week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 50
Kratom a a leaf from Asia that has over 25 alkaloids that give energy, pain relief, a sense of well being. The alkyloids are very impressive. They are a vasodialator, metabolism booster, anti viral, anti bacterial, 20 times the antioxidants of green tea, and on and on. I'll posrva list of the different alkyloids.

Here is a list of all the different alkyloids in kratom. It helps so many differnt aspects of general health. It has 20 times the antioxidants of green tea.

Ajmalicine (Raubasine): Cerebrocirculant, antiaggregant, anti-adrenergic (at alpha-1), sedative, anticonvulsant, smooth muscle relaxer. Also found in Rauwolfia serpentina.

Akuammigine

Ciliaphylline: antitussive, analgesic. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Corynantheidine: μ -opioid antagonist, also found in Yohimbe. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Corynoxeine: Calcium channel blocker. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Corynoxine A and B: Dopamine mediating anti-locomotives. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Epicatechin: Antioxidant, antiaggregant, antibacterial, antidiabetic,
antihepatitic, anti-inflammatory, anti-leukemic, antimutagenic, antiperoxidant,
antiviral, potential cancer preventative, alpha-amylase inhibitor. Also found in dark chocolate.

9-Hydroxycorynantheidine: Partial opioid agonist

7-hydroxymitragynine: [/b]Analgesic, antitussive, antidiarrheal; primary
psychoactive in Kratom, Roughly 2% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isomitraphylline: Immunostimulant, anti-leukemic. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isomitrafoline: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isopteropodine: Immunostimulant

Isorhynchophylline: Immunostimulant. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Isospeciofoline: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitraciliatine: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitragynine: Indole alkaloid. Analgesic, antitussive, antidiarrheal, adrenergic, antimalarial,
possible psychedelic (5-HT2A) antagonist. Roughly 66% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitragynine oxindole B. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitrafoline: < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Mitraphylline: Oxindole alkaloid. Vasodilator, antihypertensive, muscle relaxer, diuretic, antiamnesic, anti-leukemic, possible immunostimulant. <1% of total alkaloid contents in Kratom leaf.

Mitraversine

Paynantheine: Indole alkaloid. Smooth muscle relaxer. 8.6% to 9% of total alkaloid contents in Kratom leaf.

Rhynchophylline: Vasodilator, antihypertensive, calcium channel blocker,
antiaggregant, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, anti-arrhythmic, antithelmintic. < 1% of total alkaloid content found in Kratom leaf.

Speciociliatine: Weak opioid agonist. 0.8% to 1% of total alkaloid content of Kratom leaf, unique to Kratom.

Speciofoline

Speciogynine: Smooth muscle relaxer. 6.6% to 7% of total alkaloid contents of Kratom leaf.

Speciophylline: Indole alkaloid. Anti-leukemic. <1% of total alkaloid contents of Kratom leaf.

Stipulatine

Tetrahydroalstonine: Hypoglycemic, anti-adrenergic (at alpha-2)

You are a beast!
Thank you! I've been on a precontest diet since July 15th. I've decided I'm not going to bulk again. I'm 46, and at a body weight of 253Lbs I felt it was very unhealthy. Now, I'm 210-220 and feel great! My goal is to win an overall Excalibur sword at a local bodybuilding show for my Dad. I've never win overall, only my class. Hopefully this will be the year. :D

the only guys i know that take krotam are coming off of opiates lol

whatever happend to a nice big cup of black coffee for preworkout geez

the only guys i know that take krotam are coming off of opiates lol

whatever happend to a nice big cup of black coffee for preworkout geez
Once you workout with kratom, you will understand....I not only set strength records when I use it, I also get massive pumps. The best part is that it makes cardio fun.

Once you workout with kratom, you will understand....I not only set strength records when I use it, I also get massive pumps. The best part is that it makes cardio fun.
I just did a 3 hour chest workout and I have tons of energy left. I have a bad rotator cuff so I have to get creative on chest day and make up for lack of heavy lifting with tons of volume.
Preworkout I stacked farm grade Maeng Da, regular Maeng Da, farm grade green Malaysian, Bali, and super Indo. I still feel incredible here 7 1/2 hours later. Kratom has really helped me this precontest with making dieting much easier as well.

IML Gear Cream!

Well shit, I actually have some here at the house... Might give it a shot, thanks for this post guys. Interesting stuff.

Well shit, I actually have some here at the house... Might give it a shot, thanks for this post guys. Interesting stuff.
It has really added to the quality of my workouts. Maeng Da is a must as it's the kratom strain that gives the most energy. I add in other stains to numb the aches and pains of this 46 year old body. Hahaha :)

Maeng da is the shit. Great opiate and stim effect. Kills my bonors like regular opiates tho :(

Maeng da is the shit. Great opiate and stim effect. Kills my bonors like regular opiates tho :(
Hahaha I take tadalafil and melanotan2 for the big bone. Hahaha I have found you can last longer with kratom.

Hahaha I take tadalafil and melanotan2 for the big bone. Hahaha I have found you can last longer with kratom.

I have never heard of kratom. Where do you get it and how do you smoke it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

What is it? Lol

kratom binds to the opiate receptor..different strains from different parts of SE Asia have different effects...it used alot by opiate addicts to curb or completely inhibit withdrawals from opiates...its very effective for that but can also become a addiction..but a tbsp of kratom is a better option in the end for most..

kratom will also give the user withdrawals if it is ceased after long term use..lesser of two evils in the end..

^yup. Anything that binds with the opiate receptors has a potential for addiction. I like to take the 1 week on 2 weeks off approach to kratom. I havent used it in couple months tho.

^yup. Anything that binds with the opiate receptors has a potential for addiction. I like to take the 1 week on 2 weeks off approach to kratom. I havent used it in couple months tho.

detox centers now in many parts of the country handle Kratom addicts along with the normal drug crowd..

detox centers now in many parts of the country handle Kratom addicts along with the normal drug crowd..
I wouldn't doubt it.. its already illegal in indiana and I think new york(not sure).

Get Shredded!
Kratom is illegal in 5-6 states now i believe...and fyi to all the junkies looking to get some asap...Kratom is like ugl gear...some good and some not so good...buyer beware..

I want to try it. Where do I get it? :D

JJ your super great shape and had great size. Never tried Kratom and seems like it could be very addictive.

Kratom is illegal in 5-6 states now i believe...and fyi to all the junkies looking to get some asap...Kratom is like ugl gear...some good and some not so good...buyer beware..

Which states

The FDA just put an import export ban on it... Better get it while you can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never heard of kratom. Where do you get it and how do you smoke it

It's a leaf ground into a powder that you swallow. You put it in your mouth and chase it with some form of acidic juice or water. Take it on an empty stomach then eat a half hour later, then go train.

kratom will also give the user withdrawals if it is ceased after long term use..lesser of two evils in the end..
True. You have to be smart and only use it 2-3 times a week. The withdrawals are nothing like illegal drugs, but they do exist if you use it everyday long term.

There is a lot of crap kratom on the market. My friend is going to be a sponsor here in a week. He buys kratom directly from the growers so it's the most potent you will ever find. I have only used it from him.
i doubt kratom will be made illegal across the USA. The FDA made the import ban cutting off supply of kratom to venders here because kratom is only indigenous to Asia. The FDA can control the import of kratom and cut off supply. But, kratom is 100% legal for sale and for purchase in all but 3 USA states.
Kratom has improved my life dramatically. I would hate to think of going back to training in chronic pain. It has also made me much more social and productive at work, as well.

Back