• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

crayz sex drive

BIGVNYC

---Anabolic Monster---
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
how many of you guys get a crayz sex drive? no bragging i am banging 5 consistionly and could hanld more.So guys how many do you get while on a cycle???????

dude I lay pipe all night with my girl on masteron, and test only. 5 times a night and she cums like a volcano. Masteron makes my dick hornier than tren lol

DieStrongDianabol

Juice4life in the house

- - - Updated - - -

I BANG UP TO 7 BITCHES WHILE ON A CYCLE MORE PUSSY THE BETTER!!!

I agree^^^^ even coming off with tren dick the MT2 is almost uncomfortable . Sorry guys only 1 ol lady for me but she gets busted up. Add some prami and once they both kick in its RoboCock time

It's fucking annoying. My wife has been out of town the last 3 days and I'm so horny I can't sleep. It's hard to keep it in my pants and be faithful.

Just jerk off if your slam piece is out of town. Don't be retarded about it.

You guys ask like you never had it before. I'm 40 and still get it every night and some times 2 times and I don't have to talk about is hard not going out and not getting it from someone else. You guys must be in your 20's

Back