• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

ashop

You will find those that swear by him but many call him a selective scammer.
These days you will rarely if ever actually deal with Alin himself since he has employees doing customer service.
How did you find out about him?
PM on the board?

DO NOT ORDER FROM ALIN. I started using him around 2008. At first all was good or at least decent. His Test 450 blend certainly wasn't 450mg of test but it was probably in the 300 range but I was really cheap so I lived with it. The problem is that after a few orders when he knows you will keep coming back. The quality drops and the service and communication die. Also he is very poor at resends even with a seizure letter. I wouldn't call him an out an out scammer but he will give you under dosed stuff and often short you and claim ignorance.

i haven't used him in a couple years but when i did it was fine. i wouldn't go back to him after using the sources here though.

Back