• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Test E @ 300 mg/week - Life Insurance Exam

mupepe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm running a small cutting cycle of Test E @ 300 mg/week. This is week 10 and I'm almost done (planned 12 weeks). But I just signed up for life insurance and in exactly two weeks they want to blood and urine test.

I'm not worried about them detecting Test, but I am worried about my levels being out of whack. I assume my kidney levels will be elevated and it might look like I am having kidney failure? My cholesterol will also probably be high. My blood pressure is still excellent as I check that often.

Should I put the exam off? I just don't know how bad it will throw off the charts at that dosage.

I should also note that otherwise I am extremely healthy. My blood levels always come back excellent and I have no BP issues. I just don't know how 300 mg of Test E will affect it.

If you are getting under $1MM in life insurance, they are not going to run any tests where it will show up. As long as your cholesterol and BP are in check, then you should be fine.

That makes me feel better! The insurance amount is around $600,000 and when they made me schedule an exam I began to worry and googled what they look for and then I started to get worried.

You're assuming a lot of negatives that shouldn't happen even on a harsh cycle. If you are so concerned, go donate blood this weekend to lower your levels. Cholesterol should not elevate to high levels unless you already have problems. I'm on TRT at 200 a week and I'm at 160 total, that was right after taking an oral. You're freaking yourself out.

I got $750k insurance while cruising, they bumped up my rate ultra preferred to preferred because of my weight. Unfortunately they don't take into account how much muscle you have when doing your height and weight.

that's good to hear. I tend to be paranoid and always look at worst case scenarios. Thanks for easing my concerns, guys.

I got $750k insurance while cruising, they bumped up my rate ultra preferred to preferred because of my weight. Unfortunately they don't take into account how much muscle you have when doing your height and weight.
I'm not sure how it will work since the insurance is through my company benefits. I assume if I don't meet whatever their criteria is they'll just deny since my company gives us a set rate for the insurance. My height and weight shouldn't be too bad by then. 6 ft, 220 lbs, 15-17% bf around then.

I am surprised they are asking for blood and urine with that type of insurance, usually it is just a questionnaire. On a side note, I would consider getting insurance on your own vs through your company since those rates are across the board for everyone meaning that the 5"5 260lb guy pays the same rate as you and the rates go up every years and the insurance ends when you cease employment. If you are in good shape, you can pick up your own 20 year term policy that would be cheaper and not go up in price nor depend on your employment.

well the actual life insurance isn't what I'm really going for on mine. I ride a motorcycle so I went with the accidental death and dismemberment which was ridiculously cheap and the payout was huge.

Get blood work beforehand to check cholesterol and anything else you're concerned about to ease your mind. 300mgs test likely won't throw anything off that bad in 12 weeks though.

Cholesterol should be decent as long as you're not crushing your estrogen too much.

Get blood work beforehand to check cholesterol and anything else you're concerned about to ease your mind. 300mgs test likely won't throw anything off that bad in 12 weeks though.

Cholesterol should be decent as long as you're not crushing your estrogen too much.
Thanks! Yeah I'll go ahead and do that just to have some peace of mind. I'm not currently taking anything for E because at this level I don't get any symptoms of high E. So I think I should be okay there.

I do insurance for a living and work at State Farm. Every carrier is different, but generally they would only require blood and urine due to age. A 25 year old will not have that requirement so my guess is you are above 35. Also if you can get a doc to approve TRT that will waive any risk level changes due to high liver or rbc.

I am only 28. Is if possible they just put that on the disclaimer and they may not end up taking the samples? Either way these guys have put my mind at ease mostly

I am only 28. Is if possible they just put that on the disclaimer and they may not end up taking the samples? Either way these guys have put my mind at ease mostly

Hmm. Well if it's from your employer that's group life and usually no insurability is required. If a private policy, generally at your age it's not required, but depending on the type of policy, whole, term, industrial, etc they can require it. All depends on your policy. In any case I wouldn't worry too much. They just want to make sure you don't have HIV,cancer, etc

Back