• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

GREAT...re-thinking NPP now

Great, I'm on NPP now after not being on any type of nandrolone for several years. I'll ride it out and probably move on back to other stuff next cycle, like Primobolan. I've never tried it and always hear how safe it is.

Bill roberts at meso talked about the study and said it was done with 100mg dosing, so this is very little.

My client is bumping 600 of this stuff a week, has me wondering if we should quit

If that scares you, be glad you're not running deca, shit stays in your system for a long ass time affecting your heart and blood vessel lining long after you're done injecting

that shit is scary.....wtf

bill roberts at meso talked about the study and said it was done with 100mg dosing, so this is very little.

My client is bumping 600 of this stuff a week, has me wondering if we should quit

first. Stop reading that fucking guy he's an educated idiot!! :jerkit:
SECOND, READ THE DAMN STUDY, they were using up to FIVE HUNDRED PARTS PER MILLION!!
Now, unless one of you really stupid people are going to shoot 110 GRAMS of test; stop worrying.

Damn,,,,,now I'm going to have to stop using cocaine with my Nandrolone.....Fuck!

IML Gear Cream!
Nan shut down my sexual function three weeks in and I stopped in another two weeks. Three weeks to recover. Yes, I was taking an AI and Caber. I could have been taking too much?? Crashed Estro?? Running Tren E now at 400 per week with test base (300 per week) and same AI/Caber. Not near the problems as NPP. Caber 1.5 MG per week, Anastrozole at 1/.5/1/.5/1/.5/.5/ I KNOW, it seems high but my body converts quick. Labs show estro below range <50 and E2 at 33.

I have read on here that MANY people are very high on NPP. I may have had an issue with the volume of AI and Caber?????

I don't know but carrying around a piece of spagetti for weeks is not fun............

Nan shut down my sexual function three weeks in and I stopped in another two weeks. Three weeks to recover. Yes, I was taking an AI and Caber. I could have been taking too much?? Crashed Estro?? Running Tren E now at 400 per week with test base (300 per week) and same AI/Caber. Not near the problems as NPP. Caber 1.5 MG per week, Anastrozole at 1/.5/1/.5/1/.5/.5/ I KNOW, it seems high but my body converts quick. Labs show estro below range <50 and E2 at 33.

I have read on here that MANY people are very high on NPP. I may have had an issue with the volume of AI and Caber?????

I don't know but carrying around a piece of spagetti for weeks is not fun............

your sexual dysfunction was most likely caused by your test levels being too low combined with the nandro if your e2 levels came back in the clear.

^sorry to ruin your day bro ha

I think i might have my guy drop the npp to 300 and do 600 test instead. Really dont even want to use the npp now, but hes a cheap dude so i know he will feeel bad wasting it

Im still runnin my npp when its time , I like living on the edge :coffee:

I would do se heavy research on this before making or passing judgment NPP is awesome I have had great luck with it good luck

I would do se heavy research on this before making or passing judgment NPP is awesome I have had great luck with it good luck
I whole heartedly agree with this . There is usually a lot more to these studies than they tell you . We didn't even see the study but an article about the study and it's findings . Now I know I'm biased because I love NPP and use it a LOT ! Not sure what I'd do without it because of what it does for my joints . Without it I couldn't do hardly any heavy or intense training involving shoulders . But if it turns out to be the truth then it is but more study needs to be done . There may be DNA damage but is it enough to cause any real heart problems ? I for one have known MANY who have used nandrolone for years and have no problems . Indeed aside from dbol deca is probably the most widely used AAS in history and you have to ask where are all the heart attacks ? One isolated study does not an absolute make is my take on it but it was upsetting to read I'll sure admit that .

Last edited:
I think the heart damage and DNA changes were two seperate studies, not related. Its easy to turn a blind eye on these things and dismiss it as bunk or flawed research but I dunno this one had me really rethink stuff. Probably just gonna blast the test and leave the npp out, but i dunno

It is easy to turn a blind eye or just dismiss it as flawed but it also is not correct to accept a study as gospel on it's own merits . They must be duplicated and verified . Do I hope it's not true , of course . Nandrolone has always been one of the best AAS IMO . I won't bother to give examples but how many conflicting studies are these about a whole litany of topics . One showing no effectiveness , another one showing it to be effective and yet another showing it to be harmful . The test study came out showing heart damage risk that is significant , have we all stopped using test , no . There are problems with the study and it's conclusions with closer inspection . Of course if you feel uncomfortable using this compound then by all means you probably should not use it . There is risk to this life , no doubt about it to me . Some think as long as labs are good there is no bad consequence possible and they are totally safe guaranteed . I don't think that at all . Just so much not known . There is some risk .

Get Shredded!
This and nandrolone's effects on serotonin/dopamine worried me before I started running it. I like to stay as balanced as possible up there even though I already know I'm a little bit crazy.

His arithmatic is wrong and he's still an educated idiot.
This is an INVITRO study; meaning, in a petri dish NOT a living organism with self-correcting ability.
I also take issue with the choice of umbilical vein cells as they are NOT representative of adult human vein cells.
No mention is made in the study of vapor loss, nor of any attempt at mitigating this KNOWN feature of ION studies (this would inlcude sodium, potassium, magnesium; ) Some might recall the radical SODIUM KILLS HEART CELLS study, long since debunked, the "scientists" simply made no effort to control for evaporation and hence, sodium killed heart cells. :jerkit:

This is termed, in " lab talk" as a "lead in study". The study is built to show a phenomenon/phenomena indicating a POSSIBILITY MAY exist for this phenonmona to be true BUT to "fully" explore this I need a 100k grant.
There are thousands of these studies churned out by the most vulgar of labs throughout the world; most looking for research money. I make no criticsm as to the overall methodology of such "studies" in that they are a necessary evil.
I do take great issue with a lead in study being published in any but the most un-regarded rag.

Look for the same research 10 years down the road and I'd wager a bet that said research is STILL invitro; iow's meaningless.

I forgot, THANK YOU TO OP, I mean that, any study of steroids should be read if possible; I mean, we're still shooting from the hip here so to speak.

No problem bro and thanks for discussing. I did alot of research on the issue today and while it would be easy to say "fuck it, all these posters gotta be right, the science is flawed, etc" Im just not gonna let myself do that this time. ive done it before. My heart health is just too important to me at the moment. I googled quite a few studies by searching "Nandro heart" and was pretty convinced that for me PERSONALLY, it just aint worth messin with it. ill be out 200 bucks or so, but ill live lol. serves me right for not researching enough. Article after article discusses how deca/nandro is the worst steroid when it comes to the heart muscle

Just gonna up the test to 600 or so on this cut and just call it a day :)

Last edited:
No problem bro and thanks for discussing. I did alot of research on the issue today and while it would be easy to say "fuck it, all these posters gotta be right, the science is flawed, etc" Im just not gonna let myself do that this time. ive done it before. My heart health is just too important to me at the moment. I googled quite a few studies by searching "Nandro heart" and was pretty convinced that for me PERSONALLY, it just aint worth messin with it. ill be out 200 bucks or so, but ill live lol. serves me right for not researching enough. Article after article discusses how deca/nandro is the worst steroid when it comes to the heart muscle

Just gonna up the test to 600 or so on this cut and just call it a day :)

Good choice. Deca, some love it, some hate it and it's the same with ANY compound, tren, eq, proviron to name a few. Always be prepared to be that guy that is going to get all the side effects though; just in case.

Back