• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

New clean bulk

kaoticsolja

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So here's the deal I have some absolutely amazing test e... Some var... Some prop and some tren a and looking to get some E and got d bol... Maybe some winny... But I got none.. Got clomid and nova for pct... Anyways I wanna get a good bulk sesion but keep it clean.... I just got back in the gym after umbilical hernia so no deadlifting for a month and same with squat... I plan on 3500 cals diet.. Stats for those who don't know me... 5'7 170 28 now this will be like my 5th or so cycle... Oh AI anastozle..
This is off the head was just helping my good friends could help me put together a great cycle..

Here is off the top rough draft....
Test prop 1-5 at 100 ed
Test e 1-15 at 325 2x a week
1- idk Tren prop at something like 150 ed
And throw in some orals but var is the one compound I have been itchen to try but have not yet..
So idk 1-5 like dbol at 50ed
Then var like 5-10 at 50 ed or 10-15

Regular pct.. Anyways this is free rain chime in.. Also have eq sitting around and deca..
Can't wait to hear guys

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

No one has anything to say... Seems odd

Holy mother of mercy... Var isn't cheap lol

150 ed of tren ace! Have you run tren before? I haven't but am planning to next summer but was going to have it 50 ed.

Ya I ran it at 100 ed last cycle.. I get aggressive as all get out... And man the sweat is killer but... Man having people say damn bro what are you on is the trump card... I was so lean and tight and grainy... I would throw in some mast but I don't see the need as I just do this for myself.. Once I clear 200 it may be an option..

Back