• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Question for my HGH users

blowme60x

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I bought local for my first three months and the hgh I was using was chunky before adding water. Fantastic results. Starting getting from a new source and the h was a soft powder. Anyone know the difference?

The "puck" where gh is place safely till reconstructed is made up of different fillers dependin on source ....I had soapy look when reconstructed, I had a clay like fragments stuck to vial ..so I guess it really up to supplier

I bought local for my first three months and the hgh I was using was chunky before adding water. Fantastic results. Starting getting from a new source and the h was a soft powder. Anyone know the difference?

Was the powder easy to move around, as in, when you shook the vial the powder acted like sand and moved around in the vial? That would suggest to me poor packaging as you want it vacuum sealed.

If not, it's as twistedgto says, GH is cut with something and whatever it is will impact the physical appearance. That and purity of the GH itself.

Was the powder easy to move around, as in, when you shook the vial the powder acted like sand and moved around in the vial? That would suggest to me poor packaging as you want it vacuum sealed.

If not, it's as twistedgto says, GH is cut with something and whatever it is will impact the physical appearance. That and purity of the GH itself.
Not really. It took a while for it to dissolve in the water. Starting to think it was cut with something because I would get starving 10 minutes after injection.

Not really. It took a while for it to dissolve in the water. Starting to think it was cut with something because I would get starving 10 minutes after injection.

I've heard of GHRPs being passed off as or cut with GH. However, with GH hypoglycemia is common when starting, altering dose, and ending. People describe the feeling as "hunger attacks" so that may not be the best way to gauge its purity.

Back