• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

First cycle

kmartone310

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey my buddy here wants to rent his first cycle. I was trying to tell him to just run tests at 250 once a week. Also Deka at 250 once a week. He also take 75 milligrams of dbol a day. I told him that 75 milligrams of dbol his first time is very tight for him and he should just run test what do you guys think?

My recommendation would be running test alone first. Second time thro in some dbol or deca. But if he's not going to listen have him drop the dbol down to 40-50 MG a day.

www.levram.us

Test 500wk and dbol if he has to, yes drop to 40-50 a day.

Test 500wk and dbol if he has to, yes drop to 40-50 a day.

Def just test for fist cycle.test E at 500mg a week, shot on Monday and Thursday. So he knows how his body reacts to it. He may be very Gyno prone. 75mg of dbol is too much. That's pretty liver toxic right there lol. 30-40. All these guys are right on point with answers

Personally I felt like test only gains were way too vanilla for my liking. Some people will just robotically regurgitate "It's your diet!" if you aren't getting the gains you want and it's frustrating when you're at a massive caloric surplus on a clean as fuck diet, spending more time on food and meal prep every week than you do at the gym, and still not seeing the huge gains that you hear all these guys talking about getting on their first cycle. There are people who respond more or less to a given dose of AAS and it has everything to do with genetics, unfortunately I am on the lower end of that spectrum.

I know this is highly frowned upon and I agree with everyone run test only first! But I ended up running test, tren, and dbol on my first cycle and don't regret it. I also apparently don't retain a lot of water so when the scale went up 20lbs I ended up keeping about 16-18lbs of muscle. Only downside was I pulled off cycle a couple weeks early because tren was making me be a fucking asshole to my girl and making me so goddamn fed up with my job that I almost walked out. Happy with my gains though was sad to pull off but feel a lot more emotionally stable now and I still have a near-full vial of tren and like 30 dbol left to throw down on my next cycle. I didn't really get any sides besides irritability and mood swings not even acne and I've had problem skin since I was a teenager.

If he's adamant about superior gains tell him to run test weeks 1-3 to see if he has any problems then after that load some dbol. As everyone else said, its a lot better to learn to crawl before you run. Teach him proper pct and what gyno symptoms look like so he can be safe. That's why I've spent more time studying how this shit will react with my body than doing it. About to run my first cycle as well but I want my P's and Q's in a row, digg?
Well bros, peace. Keep em 'Mirin.

Also sorry for the double post, if he's got the gear run 600 test E a week. Gyno should be avoidable without ancillaries as long as your not passing 1000.

Also sorry for the double post, if he's got the gear run 600 test E a week. Gyno should be avoidable without ancillaries as long as your not passing 1000.

What? Everyone is different and gyno can be caused at 400mgs a week, personally saw it happen.

OP.... Please take an AI even if it's the least amount recommend. Just because you don't see sides doesn't mean they aren't forming.

What? Everyone is different and gyno can be caused at 400mgs a week, personally saw it happen.

OP.... Please take an AI even if it's the least amount recommend. Just because you don't see sides doesn't mean they aren't forming.

This! 1000x this. Just because your nips feel fine doesn't mean your estrogen isn't really high

IML Gear Cream!

THiS! (Again)... I need an AI if my TRT dose is above 125mg/wk so it is highly individual. At 600 I'd have D cups in a month without an AI!

Back