• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

I lost 6 F-ing pounds! UGH

River

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I go to the beach for a week and was without the gym. And of course I left my blender at home and all my shake ingredients... I kept my protein intake up and thought I was doing ok. I expected to lose "some" but I figured I would just eat enough to make up the difference. Apparently not. 6 damn pounds... Fuck me

Welcome to my world. I just sneeze and I drop weight.

Last edited:
I fucked my arm up, didn't lift for a week and lost 6 lbs

I'm like skip if I miss one meal I'm almost 4 pounds lighter the next day... But my weight fluctuates 8-12 pounds from morning weight to night weight

I'm like skip if I miss one meal I'm almost 4 pounds lighter the next day... But my weight fluctuates 8-12 pounds from morning weight to night weight

this for me too.

I go to sleep 8-10 lbs heavier than I was when I woke up that morning, then I wake up and its back to my original weight.

I got the eats real good though, like 6,500 cals a day and 2 gal of water

Now I try to only weigh myself at the end of the day because I rather not see a smaller number.

lolol..I only weigh myself in the morning for the opposite reason

Was 248 today after a cardio session and I'm pretty sure I tren sweated about a gallon of nasty sour tren sweat all over the stair climber. Yum

There is literally no way I could keep up the required lifestyle to keep muscle on vacation. It's just to demanding, plus it a vacation from doing all the dumb shit you have to do everyday! you'll get it back, just hope you enjoyed your time off ;)

Very true brother. And yes, I thoroughly enjoyed the time off... Now back to the grind

Back