• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

looks like black spot

ejseoane

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I ordered three bottles of test e from the same place , when I got them I noticed that one of them had what looked like an air bubble or defect in the glass near the neck of.the bottle , I thought nothing about it, now I'm halfway threw the second bottle that happens to be the one with what I thought was the bubble, today after pinning I looked at it in the sun light and it doesn't look like a bubble it looks like a black spot ,to make sure I looked at it with magnification and it is deff a black spot, what should I do ? If I tell a rep do u think I can get a replacement or should I even bother ?

Is it on the inside of the vial ? I've has something like that happen with peptides , and turned out what I thought was gunk on the inside of the vial was actually on the outside and came off by scratching at it with my finger nail

I tried to scratch it off with a used needle and nothing happend, petty sure its on the inside of the bottle or its actually in the glass

Hmm.. Well if it is inside the glass like a defect , I wouldn't worry about it. If it is some kind of debris stuck inside the Vial on the surface of the glass, trash bin bro

If I tell a rep do u think I can get a replacement or should I even bother ?

Going to be tough getting a replacement if your half way through the bottle, they might think it was something you did to get that in there, but there are definitely some good guys who go out of their way to make things good. I agree with CAhardcore, see if you can get an angle look at it to see if it's in the glass or on the glass. Defect in the glass and should be fine, if it's in on the glass and coming into contact with your gear take a pic to send to a rep to see what they say, and then trash it. Health is way to important to risk on one bottle.

So I took a clean needle and put it into the bottle and scratched at it , a couple tiny black specs fell into the test and there is still a black spot on the inside, can u see it next to the blue dot,?

Back