• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Most trusted HGH

DirectionalDriller

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who is your most trusted source for generic blue tops? Bout to order my first kit, and have labs done. Will post results, but really looking for veteran input before I order. Looking at running 3iu per day for a year, once I find gtg blue tops.

Well if i were u and ur lookin for generics too.....Hold onto to ur cash brother trust me ask that question again in about 2 to 4 wks and u will get an honest answere ....rite now dont buy no generics

Thanks for the heads up brother. I'll do that. PM me if you know when exactly to ask. I don't want to miss the boat.

Thats just my .02 on situation

Hit up bushmaster. He is a gh source here and guarantees all his stuff

Bushmaster is the man. The dude is about as stand up as it gets. No games or bullshit ever and like said before, he backs his product. Put it this way, how many Reps are going to tell you to go for Pharma GH if you can when they offer non pharma and it may cost them a sale? That right there says more than enough about him

Back