• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

First Cycle Option

kps187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright boys what everybody's opinion on this, first cycle, got all my research down, also have a great source thanks to this mighty strong forum. Now I've never used and I'm eager to break through also very excited on the source as well but this is where I'm stuck and seeing a lot of mixed opinions, SHOULD I dabble with a p-mag oral first? As the goal is to just add size and strength and obviously get my feet wet and log my body's reaction to sides? OR is the better option to jump into 8-10 week test-e cycle with armidex and clomid? Obviously I'd have a pct for both but p-mag pct would probably be lighter then with the test. Always down to learn something new and hear all opinions, thanks bros.

I'd go with the test for 10-12 weeks. More gains and probably less harsh than the oral. Only negative would be pct will be a little tougher than the with the oral but a good pct will get you back

Last edited:
Back