• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Summer cycle suggestions?

fever

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just looking for some suggestions for my summer cycle/cut. I'm 45 6'1' 250 lbs. 18% b.f. , trt is 150 mg. a week. I just completed my 6 mo. endochronologist visit so I am safe to blast any suggestions would be much appreciated. Diet and training split is all in check (after much much diet difficulty in past).

I'd keep the 150mg/week of Test. No point in raising it, and perhaps getting more bloat or side effects.

Primobolan is always nice, but it's pricey and often faked.

Masteron is GREAT this time of year. 400mg/week should do the trick. Don't run it alone, it's better stacked with something.

Tren. is GREAT. Who doesn't love Tren? If they don't, they should send ALL their Tren to me! Be sure to stay hydrated while on it, and have the proper "accessories" to go with it. (ie Cabergoline)

Equipoise is also a possibility, but honestly, I'd look at the above (3) items. EQ gives nice vascularity, but unless you BF is low, it's not work it right now.

My vote: Masteron + Tren + Test.

1g test.
25mg Aromasin ED
50mcgs T3

IF your diet and cardio are dialed in you shouldn't need anything else.

1g test.
25mg Aromasin ED
50mcgs T3

IF your diet and cardio are dialed in you shouldn't need anything else.

You don't even need that much. 3-500mg test with a low dose of gh works for me with a clean diet, no cardio.

Bump test to 600mg. Add growth hormone. You'll never feel better than that.

Tren will make you blow up at wife/kids/employees if you've got those, and the sides like sleeplessness are generally shit.

Test, deca, mast, and especially GH will make you feel fantastic.

Last edited:
There are many options depending on your experience and preference . It is uncomfortable for some but nothing beats test , tren and mast IMHO . I've also had very good results with test , npp and mast and felt great .

test/tren/proviron with aromasin and 2-4iu of hgh. wonder cut stack right there lol atleast for me. I do think tho for the average user thats a little too much. Older guys in my opinion should stay away from tren all together. A nice feel good stack with still awesome results and ok on the bank account would be a simple test/var stack. test/deca/var or test/mast/var are all awesome too. With any cycle though, if you can afford to throw hgh in there for a good duration, your golden

You don't even need that much. 3-500mg test with a low dose of gh works for me with a clean diet, no cardio.

Yeah, but 1g is fun, and how the hell do you get below 10%BF with no cardio? Or do you?

Yeah, but 1g is fun, and how the hell do you get below 10%BF with no cardio? Or do you?

A lot of gh and some thyroid meds. Only did 4 sessions of cardio my whole entire last prep for a show.

Like everyone eluded to, diet is the most important aspect for cutting.

I actually LIKE cardio :)

A lot of gh and some thyroid meds. Only did 4 sessions of cardio my whole entire last prep for a show.

I can't get lean without cardio. I don't think I like you very much. :)

Back