• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Private Source TD

BlizzRush

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This has long been overdue, I have been unable to log in for a few weeks now but definitely wanted to make sure this got out.

Thanks JD for hooking me up and helping me out along the way. There were a few delays but throughout the whole process JD was there to help a bro out, not to mention AY herself is very reassuring and one of the nicest and patient people I have ever dealt with, if I was an Eskimo she could have sold me snow and I'd be completely happy with it.

The delays came due to stock availability, but being as awesome as Team Green is they worked with me and even though it wasn't their fault and could have just asked me to simply wait, she made sure I was compensated for my trouble... Mind blown!

Can't say thank you enough to JD and the green lady, definitely will be back for more and I would definitely recommend going green to anyone on the fence. A lot of solid sponsors and reps on the boards, and I don't have one negative thing to say about any of them given my personal experiences, but I will say that even though this was one of the more complicated experiences with getting access to these green pastures and dealing with delays, this has been a very pleasurable experience and I was taken care of the whole way.

e4a3u5ap.jpg

Go Green or Go Home!

Blizz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you green yourself a couple bottles of var?

Yes sir. Was gonna add into current cycle, but now Savin it up for next run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back