• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Any Hunters?

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In this bitch...

Where I live its archery season, and I can't get a shot off. I'm set up on my tree line right now and this buck won't walk in close enough. The doe are everywhere but I keep passing on them. Seventeen years of hunting and only got one buck. I would like this 8 pointer on my wall ASAP.

Isn't it archery season everywhere right now? It is where I am as well. I back up on 1000 huntable acres, no trails, no people, lots of deer.

bro i hear ya!!! i have see 3 diffrent buck last 2 years and have passed on all doe! i was so desperate last year i even tried shooting one of the buck while it was running past my blind! lmao! i have on my trail cam this year a real nice non typical....so gonna hold out and wait for him hopefully!! i leave the doe for my nephews and buddies lol

In this bitch...

Where I live its archery season, and I can't get a shot off. I'm set up on my tree line right now and this buck won't walk in close enough. The doe are everywhere but I keep passing on them. Seventeen years of hunting and only got one buck. I would like this 8 pointer on my wall ASAP.

Archery is a whole different realm from rifle as you well know brother....20-60yds shots compared to 300-500yds shot with a rifle. I'm an avid hunter and bow hunting for close to 20yrs ( missed a few seasons here and there) but only 2 bucks ever bro, and 2 missed shots. That's 1 shot on average ever 5 years!!! Ugh frustrating.
Rifle season lol, shit meat in the freezer every year no problem. Much respect and patience bro, what brand bow you flinging arrows with? Hoyt for me.

I wish... if only it were legal to hunt hipsters in NYC...

Bought a brand new Matthews Z7 2 years ago and haven't killed a deer with it yet... Holding out for a buck as well. I don't hardly get as much time to get out in the woods as much anymore due to work. So I may break and settle for a doe just to break my losing streak.

Isn't it archery season everywhere right now? It is where I am as well. I back up on 1000 huntable acres, no trails, no people, lots of deer.

I'm not sure if other people from outside of the US are reading lol. 1000 acres huh? I own 112 upstate with my pops and its desolate like your area sounds.

bro i hear ya!!! i have see 3 diffrent buck last 2 years and have passed on all doe! i was so desperate last year i even tried shooting one of the buck while it was running past my blind! lmao! i have on my trail cam this year a real nice non typical....so gonna hold out and wait for him hopefully!! i leave the doe for my nephews and buddies lol

LOL, thats one hell of a shot to take. Maybe next time? ha

Archery is a whole different realm from rifle as you well know brother....20-60yds shots compared to 300-500yds shot with a rifle. I'm an avid hunter and bow hunting for close to 20yrs ( missed a few seasons here and there) but only 2 bucks ever bro, and 2 missed shots. That's 1 shot on average ever 5 years!!! Ugh frustrating.
Rifle season lol, shit meat in the freezer every year no problem. Much respect and patience bro, what brand bow you flinging arrows with? Hoyt for me.

You are 100% coreect. It's two different worlds when hunting with a bow. I picked up the Method by Bear Archery, and its holding up so far. I dropped it out of my stand last year and it was still intact (40ish ft.) Rifle season lol my freezer is FULL!

I wish... if only it were legal to hunt hipsters in NYC...

Im not too far if you want to hunt? All jokes aside

Bought a brand new Matthews Z7 2 years ago and haven't killed a deer with it yet... Holding out for a buck as well. I don't hardly get as much time to get out in the woods as much anymore due to work. So I may break and settle for a doe just to break my losing streak.

Good bow, pricey!

These two walked right in front of me, but Im a fisherman lol

Attachments

• iphone 004.jpg
    iphone 004.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 10
That's why they call it hunting not killing I love to bow hunt have been for 10 years and I've only shot one good buck with a bow but plenty of doe and hogs they taste better anyways

I shoot the first legal deer I see, and eat that motherfucker. Then I throw the horns over the fence. I'm after the meat not the horns. ^^ The big ones are to damn tough anyway.

A trophy buck isn't about skill anymore, it's about the land you can find to hunt on, and how good the food plots are.

I shoot the first legal deer I see, and eat that motherfucker. Then I throw the horns over the fence. I'm after the meat not the horns. ^^ The big ones are to damn tough anyway.

A trophy buck isn't about skill anymore, it's about the land you can find to hunt on, and how good the food plots are.

Thats because of these fake ass hunting shows and the people promoting the sport. I'm here in upstate PA where there are no food plots. I would love for those guys to come ACTUALLY hunt here.

Hunting is beginning to be a rich mans sport these days with all the hunting shows promoting this and that its not like it use to be

IMG_0681.jpg

IDK how to cook those things on his head but the rest tasted delish !
Upstate NY, BTW, we don't have these critters in Panama

Last edited:
Back