• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

which insulin needles to buy?

Depends a little on the use but 29ga x 1/2" usually does most everything. Get the 1ml not the 1/2ml unless it's just for peps.

Depends a little on the use but 29ga x 1/2" usually does most everything. Get the 1ml not the 1/2ml unless it's just for peps.

Agreed tommy! I also like the 1 ml for peps. Way easier to backfill the larger diameter syringe body. The liquid doesn't pool up but settles nicely in the bottom way easier.

For gh, slin, hcg 1/2" are fine as they are sub q

Agreed tommy! I also like the 1 ml for peps. Way easier to backfill the larger diameter syringe body. The liquid doesn't pool up but settles nicely in the bottom way easier.

For gh, slin, hcg 1/2" are fine as they are sub q

excellent thanks guys! i read the sticky on how to backfill. but didn't understand the reasoning for this? any insight? is it just so you don't dull the needle pinning the vial before the skin? i am using HGH

You don't need to back fill gh, only oils because they won't draw through a 29ga.

excellent thanks guys! i read the sticky on how to backfill. but didn't understand the reasoning for this? any insight? is it just so you don't dull the needle pinning the vial before the skin? i am using HGH

Yes it's to make it more comfortable but for gh it's not needed IMHO. 1 stopper poke with a slin pin is not bad but hit 2 stoppers when doing gh peps then the needle is very dull and backfilling makes things nice!

When u pin gh peps 3-4 times a day u want all the comfort u can get otherwise u will get lazy about the protocol.

Yes it's to make it more comfortable but for gh it's not needed IMHO. 1 stopper poke with a slin pin is not bad but hit 2 stoppers when doing gh peps then the needle is very dull and backfilling makes things nice!

When u pin gh peps 3-4 times a day u want all the comfort u can get otherwise u will get lazy about the protocol.

thanks guys. here's another stupid question. I have about 40 syringes from about 3 years ago from the last time I used gh.. it was the 29g 1cc (the common insulin syringe) on one side the markings are in units up to 50. the other side says 1ml. When I was using I was thinking I was using 3iu's which was 30 units. but if the syringe is 1ml then should I have been using 3 full syringes?? was I underdosing back then or am I just confused

Always get 1/2 29g myself

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Always get 1/2 29g myself

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I assume they're U-100. Meaning they are for insulin dosed at 100iu per ml.
That is the most common and what I would recommend.

so how many iu's was I using? when filling syringe to 30 units?

Depends on how much you reconstituted with.
Did you use international units or ml as a measurement when you reconstituted?
Did you use the same U-50 syringes to reconstitute?
How many doses did you get from a 10iu vial (assuming you had 10iu vials).

I have a horrible memory, it's been too long :/ I did use the same syringes. and remember my bacteriostatic water was 30ml. Either way I guess it doesn't matter to much. i'll make sure to start this cycle with the syringes posted above. is that also a good place to get the bacteriostatic water?

That private stuff must be using some 15W-40 grade oil, my bunk UGL flows through a 29 gauge.

He said draw not push. Go draw up some of your ugl. In 2 fucking days when u are done sucking up 1ml Come post back here lol.

Any gear I've tried flows through slin sized needles no prob but yeah I always backfill em lol.

Hell I can't even wait for a 22g to draw up my oil I use a 20g to draw I'm so impatient lol.

awesome thanks again! got both the water and syringes ordered. I know you guys have been walking me through this but I may need some help on remembering how to reconstite the vial. haha is it 10cc of bac water per vial? if so that would be 20 full 1/2cc syringes?

I don't think your vials are gonna be any bigger than 2ml if you're using GH or peps. I'd do one or two units bac water to each unit of your substance.
If it's 10iu GH I'd add 10 (makes one iu per one unit reconstituted) or 20 (makes one iu per two units reconstituted) units bac water.

It really depends on what you'll be using.

ok so just to clarify. If I reconstitute my 10iu vial with 1ml bac water. and dose at 4iu that will give me 2 1/2 draws per vial. is this correct??

ok so just to clarify. If I reconstitute my 10iu vial with 1ml bac water. and dose at 4iu that will give me 2 1/2 draws per vial. is this correct??
Yes, you are correct.

Back