• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New from NJ

mjh12795

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up came across this site and looks solid. My name is mike loking forward to meeting some cool people.

Ok i just looked at the board sponsers and know for sure gear depot is a scammer as i have dealt with him before. Anyone wanna chime in on that?

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

What happened with Gear Depot? I've never used them, but you should prob. explain it before you call them scammers brother. Is it the Ram line, because you're not the first person to have problems with that, we've had blood tests posted that seemed to point to it being bunk.
Post up here: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/forumdisplay.php/47-Source-Checking-Discussion or in their forum section here and ask them to make it right if something went wrong.

I wouldn't say the country I live in let alone the state on an anabolic steroid forum haha
As long as you're not posting your name or town (if you're from a small town), I think you're just fine.

Got tren from them that was bunk. Vials had not even same amounts in them. No results no sides at a very high dose. Absolute garbage. I even sent pics of the stuff to them and they never responded to that issue. 1000% scammer.

Was it also the Ram line?

Welcome to ASF. Sorry to here bout ur experience with GD. I've used them several times with no issues. Granted I never used bunited or ram line. Rips and the precision line are gtg. I've posted labs.

Back