• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Just Started Testosterone Therapy

JoeyBeans

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone. I just started testosterone therapy and had a question. I am using Testosterone Versabase 50MG/GM. 1 GM twice a day.

At this dose could I expect muscle growth and weight loss benefits? Thank you in advance!

That’s a cream correct?

I can’t really comment on creams that much except I am not a huge fan. Why? Tissue saturation, elevated estrogen and DHT.

I would think about doing injections 2x a wk.

Any TRT dose will not cause muscle growth, well maybe a tad. That’s not the goal and your cream will not do that.

THE JOKER

The creams are garbage. I used androgel a long time ago and my levels were never steady. My doc now wont even acknowledge them. Like stated above and plus its easily transferred to a spouse or child. Also for gains, negative sir. At best it will make you feel more "normal" but even then if you use it right out of the shower and your skin is damp or you put your shirt on too quickly you lose absorption.

That’s a cream correct?

I can’t really comment on creams that much except I am not a huge fan. Why? Tissue saturation, elevated estrogen and DHT.

I would think about doing injections 2x a wk.

Any TRT dose will not cause muscle growth, well maybe a tad. That’s not the goal and your cream will not do that.

THE JOKER
Exactly any legit trt does wont cause muscle growth.

You can see more muscle growth Even if it is a legit trt dosage. If you truly need trt then your test is extremely low and getting your levels up to optimal will increase muscle mass. I know I personally increased in muscle mass on 140mg a week. I have always been a gym rat and saw better gains once my hormones were balanced.

Back