• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

You get to pick one position for sex for ur entire life, what is it? (Pick from the list)

Sideways missionary. So I can hit her g-spot with this crooked motherfucker.

Really? Doggy so if I'm sobering up I don't have to grab a bag.

None of those. I have one that works really well with my woman. From the side legs over-under. Approaching from her right side, the right hand has great access to the box. I do like missionary though. It is one of the most intimate ones.

Hunched Goblin all day ….make it happen capn…

That must be my wife’s fave.. that’s how it usually ends up anyways… if you keep your sneakers on you can get better traction for more torque.
Just gotta make sure she doesn’t see you wearing your dawgs in the house…. Cuz then the sex gets weird.,.. cuz she ain’t thinking about anything other than “how dare that mother fucker dirty up my floors after I just spend all morning cleaning the house… no one in this house appreciates me”

And it’s difficult for the ladies to get off when they got that shit running through their heads…

Spoon. Easy to do and full ass access.

Plus, because it requires minimal effort on my part, I'll be able to keep rocking it this way well into my 90s. Score.

artworks-000089420936-77d6ti-t500x500.jpg

Shoot a load on the back of her head secretly while she’s watching a movie?
Load on the face, then you pull out a bucket of your freshly shaved pubes and give her a beard 😂

Back