• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Winstrol...how liver toxic?

bulldogz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
More than dbol??

I would like to know if orals were made into a list from most to least toxic which one would be number 1 and which would be last? :thinking:

Stanozolol has some of the worst liver toxicity (hepatoxicity) of any oral steroid on a mg for mg basis. In addition, it’s deleterious effects on your lipid profile (Cholesterol) are also very pronounced, even at low doses- 6mgs/day of Stanozolol can lower HDL (good cholesterol)by 33% and raise LDL (bad cholesterol) by 29% (12 ).
So, hopefully, you’ve reached the end of this article and realized that Winstrol can be used in any cycle to increase the effectiveness of it, but that it must be used sparingly due to it’s possible hepatoxicity and lipid profile effecting properties. Still, when used in heavy testosterone-based profiles, at a dose that will cut your SHBG levels in half, it can increase you other steroids effectiveness quite a bit…but when maximal protein synthesis is wanted, you need to inject it. ANTHONY ROBERTS

I don't think there's ever been a ranking published or tested. The LD50 provides a pretty shitty guide at worst.
Just focus on keeping oral dosing short (under 6 weeks) and minimizing drinking and anything else that could put strain on your liver. And as always, keep your dosing reasonable.

I don't think there's ever been a ranking published or tested. The LD50 provides a pretty shitty guide at worst.
Just focus on keeping oral dosing short (under 6 weeks) and minimizing drinking and anything else that could put strain on your liver. And as always, keep your dosing reasonable.

^^^this

For me winny crushes HDL but not too bad on liver enzymes. Stay well hydrated and use Cycle Support Sups.

If my water intake isn't high enough things tend to start messing with me and giving me horrible problems. Tren and oral winny in high doses seem to be 2 of the biggest offenders recently.

I use urine color as my gauge. If my urine isn't clear I up hydration.

I use urine color as my gauge. If my urine isn't clear I up hydration.

That is what I was thinking..as long as I stay well hydrated things should be ok...

I also gauge the color of my urine while on any oral..

I'm not happy unless it looks like i'm peeing blood

Back