• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Wine drinkers

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so you guys hooked me up with some popular colognes scents so how about a decent bottle of wine?
I’ve never had any type of alcohol before but occasionally my wife will drink a few glasses at dinner or whatever.

Can any of you guys recommend a decent brand of wine for me to get that a woman would appreciate? Again I know zero about the stuff. Only thing I do know is whenever she gets wine it’s usually a chardenA. Sorry no idea how to spell it.
I can’t afford something Uber expensive but it’s for a special occasion so I don’t want to spend $6 on a bottle either.
Any and all advice or opinions are appreciated.

Its not the best most expensive bottle of wine but its pretty good. Mondavi Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet.

Stag's Leap if you want to spend a little.

Sorry too early in the morn. I realize now you said she likes Chardonnay so its a good bet she is a white wine drinker. In that case maybe try a $20-40 bottle of sauvignon blanc. Look for a california one. I'm sure she will be happy.

Don't surprise her with box wine. LOL. Although the stuff is great.

Ok so you guys hooked me up with some popular colognes scents so how about a decent bottle of wine?
I’ve never had any type of alcohol before but occasionally my wife will drink a few glasses at dinner or whatever.

Can any of you guys recommend a decent brand of wine for me to get that a woman would appreciate? Again I know zero about the stuff. Only thing I do know is whenever she gets wine it’s usually a chardenA. Sorry no idea how to spell it.
I can’t afford something Uber expensive but it’s for a special occasion so I don’t want to spend $6 on a bottle either.
Any and all advice or opinions are appreciated.
Chardonnay is a white wine so she probably prefers white. It is a full bodied white. A little lighter would be Pinot Grigio, an Italian white from Northern Italy. Also Pinot Blanc, which is even lighter. For more full bodied white you can go for a Bordeaux blanc—also referred to as white Bordeaux from the Bordeaux region of France. you don't have to go pricey. Most stores will have a selection ranging from $15 on up. Alternatives are whites from Argentina and Chili. I stay away from California wines. Too much added preservatives.

I only ever used to drink Woodbridge Chardonanny. Espensive fancy wines taste like shitty asshole
Now i only drink VODKA straight up. No calories and sugar

toad hollow is a good cheaper option. especially if youre just starting out.

First, if she drinks Chardonnay get her Chardonnay.
Mondavi Reserve is easy to find, about $22
Cakebread Cellars is very good, about $50

Just get a California winery. Washington state has good ones also but CA is a little easier to find.

If it’s a special occasion and you’re expecting sex, get the Cakebread lol.

There's a lot of decent 20-30 dollar chardonnay out there. William Hill, La crema, Rombauer, Silverado. Check out bevmo or total wine. You might have some local wineries, so let her find what she likes.

There's a lot of decent 20-30 dollar chardonnay out there. William Hill, La crema, Rombauer, Silverado. Check out bevmo or total wine. You might have some local wineries, so let her find what she likes.
I do like Rombauer.

I'm not a wine drinker, but the wife is partial to stella rosa. She usually goes for the peach. I usually hate wine, but their watermelon is probably the best stuff I've ever drank. Absolutely delicious. They've also got a green apple that is good. Maybe Jolly Rancher should get in the wine making business? Just pick something that is among her favorite flavors. Also, stella will NOT break the bank. Very reasonably priced wine.

Edit to add: The daughters like the stella berry as well.

American wines too vast to sift through for the non-wine person. Tough for us winos too.

First, find out if she likes white or red. If it is white, I can’t really hep you as I don’t care for them. But Carñeros area Chardonnnays from Sonoma/Napa have a very distinct “buttery” flavor which I like. They are unique.

For a red wine, buy anything from South Africa you can find in the USA. I haven’t had a single bad red wine from SA. They specialize in Pinotage, which is easy for even a non red wine drinker to enjoy.

7 deadly zins is a great entry level red. Its usually about $15 per bottle.

Get Shredded!
I only ever used to drink Woodbridge Chardonanny. Espensive fancy wines taste like shitty asshole
Now i only drink VODKA straight up. No calories and sugar
I opened a $150 bottle of chardonnay for my grandma at easter. She drank a small glass then asked for vodka tonic.

I'm not a wine drinker, but the wife is partial to stella rosa. She usually goes for the peach. I usually hate wine, but their watermelon is probably the best stuff I've ever drank. Absolutely delicious. They've also got a green apple that is good. Maybe Jolly Rancher should get in the wine making business? Just pick something that is among her favorite flavors. Also, stella will NOT break the bank. Very reasonably priced wine.
Nobody ever got extra special bonus sex with Jolly Rancher wine.

Whores yes and yes most woman are whores lol. They all get paid one way or another
Drunk Happy Hour GIF

It’s not what you serve them, it’s how much😉

Wine isn't something you ask around about. It's based on your taste as you venture into the wine world.
The best possible start line is conundrum for reds as it is well accepted by any novice drinkers

If you want to drastically improve chances you or a date will enjoy the wine- cooper's hawk sells very taste agreeable wine. Rose red and other similar.
It's a restaurant for wine but you can shop their as well or even order online

I honestly had no idea there were that many types and choices for wine. You guys gave me a ton of info compared to the guy at the liquor store. Before I ask the question here I stopped there. I ask him what was a decent wine to try and he looked at me like I had 3 heads. The only crap I knew about was mad dog but I figured fuck it can’t be that hard. Pffft then I went back and looked at all the bottles. It was like they were all written in a different language. lol So yeah I absolutely appreciate all you guys and the time you took to help out. At least know I can kinda make an educated guess. 🍷🥂🍹

Wine isn't something you ask around about. It's based on your taste as you venture into the wine world.
The best possible start line is conundrum for reds as it is well accepted by any novice drinkers

If you want to drastically improve chances you or a date will enjoy the wine- cooper's hawk sells very taste agreeable wine. Rose red and other similar.
It's a restaurant for wine but you can shop their as well or even order online
Conundrum makes a great white table blend as well.

I lived in Sonoma for over a decade and surrounding Napa/Sonoma wine countries for many years. Two weeks of my trip to South Africa was spent visiting “wine farms” as they call wineries there. So bear this in mind with my opinion.
It is true that wine tastes are subjective. But shit wines are shit wines. I am not going to dog out people’s taste in wines here, but I know good wines. Even if I don’t like a wine, I know if it is good or shit.
I am telling you man, people are going to steer you to a shit wine the way people tell you how good a restaurant is.
Or in your world, telling you how good a fighter a guy is, when you know better.

I had a Rolex wearing, snobby guy on a plane next to me once. Bragging how his friends he was flying with to Cabo were “not very wealthy” and boasted he was paying for their trip. He asked, so I told him we were flying into Cabo from Sonoma. He started talking wine. My kind of conversation. Then he said that he LOVES “19 Crimes”. I said that the 20th crime was them selling that shit as wine.
Silent flight after that.

Trust me, buy any South African red for $20 or less and it will be good.

Back