• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Wife can't handle my unit

I've been in 2 serious relatiinships and they both went the same way. Great sex for a while then it cools off. Sucks but i think girls just get board. I also get sick of trying to stay interesting to them. Once they learn everything about you it all down hill. Hate to sound like a downer but that's just my experience.

Sent from my shrunken ball sack using Tapatalk 2

OP, maybe your unit is too small? :•[

Before I married I told my wife I need it every day and she agreed. She has never turned me down. I communicated at length about what I needed from a women and she said no problem. Then she gave me her list and I said no problem. I have to take her to chick flicks, talk to her when I don't feel like it and help around the house but I get all the sex I want anytime.

lol@ talk to her when I don't feel like it

thats actually pretty key tbh

Before I married I told my wife I need it every day and she agreed. She has never turned me down. I communicated at length about what I needed from a women and she said no problem. Then she gave me her list and I said no problem. I have to take her to chick flicks, talk to her when I don't feel like it and help around the house but I get all the sex I want anytime.

This is exactly what I did.... No lie... This works

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

its like this...if the mister is only interested in the pussy..Im not too interested in his "problem" either or how he "feels" about not getting laid

kwim?

slack is of course granted for high stress, long hrs etc etc..

Hahaha got some good ones today.

Ok never had complaints on my piece or the way I work it!!! Lick lick if I fail always works plus a little ass and tante stimulation. Got her!!!

The massage thing is what always works for me but she has to be willing to take the time out to let me stimulate her and she runs into issues like daughter awake, she works so she does get tired and normal day moms that work problems.

NO CHEATING!! You know I'm in the military and the number of people who get married too quickly or cheats because of deployments is pathetic not a great women who you never have to worry about that takes care of you the house the kid and still finds time to bend over and get rid of my steroid boner that's not pathetic.

Pathetic is having a girl that has had so many dicks in her you get strange pubic hair that's from the last dick that beat that hole any time you want to kiss the button.

I am not sad or not wanting my girl. It's just the fact that it was a challenge to land when I got her virginity. But 7 years later I couldn't be happier just a little less full In the cum department

Beside a good honest and trustworthy girl is like finding a diamond in a sandbox. They are RARE!!! So more power to you with the sluty side chicks and not wanting a women because she doesn't putout enough.

I will not post a pic of my girl it is just disrespectful to them to have a bunch of peeves looking at her. But I will say she looks like a mixture of Julia stiles and Kristen dunst with a darker skin tone and DDs with a strong lushes ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Why the fuck would you be with someone who didn't give a shit about sex? WTF is wrong with you. My ex was like that. Once a month MAYBE and it was lousy. You know what I did? I fucked other people. End of it. Sounds like she has zero motivation for life in general...dump her ass.

Why the fuck would you be with someone who didn't give a shit about sex? WTF is wrong with you. My ex was like that. Once a month MAYBE and it was lousy. You know what I did? I fucked other people. End of it. Sounds like she has zero motivation for life in general...dump her ass.

And show me her tits

Hahaha got some good ones today.

Ok never had complaints on my piece or the way I work it!!! Lick lick if I fail always works plus a little ass and tante stimulation. Got her!!!

The massage thing is what always works for me but she has to be willing to take the time out to let me stimulate her and she runs into issues like daughter awake, she works so she does get tired and normal day moms that work problems.

NO CHEATING!! You know I'm in the military and the number of people who get married too quickly or cheats because of deployments is pathetic not a great women who you never have to worry about that takes care of you the house the kid and still finds time to bend over and get rid of my steroid boner that's not pathetic.

Pathetic is having a girl that has had so many dicks in her you get strange pubic hair that's from the last dick that beat that hole any time you want to kiss the button.

I am not sad or not wanting my girl. It's just the fact that it was a challenge to land when I got her virginity. But 7 years later I couldn't be happier just a little less full In the cum department

Beside a good honest and trustworthy girl is like finding a diamond in a sandbox. They are RARE!!! So more power to you with the sluty side chicks and not wanting a women because she doesn't putout enough.

I will not post a pic of my girl it is just disrespectful to them to have a bunch of peeves looking at her. But I will say she looks like a mixture of Julia stiles and Kristen dunst with a darker skin tone and DDs with a strong lushes ass.

Bro I hate to say it but it's you. You need to take a look at yourself and find out what you doing wrong. I been with mine for 17 years sex has been amazing and sex has suxed. I control that cause I control how I treat her. Do you every give he complments? Hell with the kid? I know with mine if I want that ass reg I give compliments and help with the kids and the house. I stress help not do it all.

Shit I will even fix her a sandwitch cause I know my dick will get sucked later.

Heavy I see you figured it out too.

Btc bro. You know I am just asking for advice from someone who knows where I am coming from and has been in the situation before. Sex isn't everything but it is great. Just think a good girl is one that will be there for you when you old and fucked up. Then you have the sluts that everyone is talking about. Why the fuck would you want to be with someone that everyone else has already been with. Yeah it's nice to have a hole to stick your dick in but fuck those are abundant. Maybe the girl you had was just a fucking loser and you couldn't get her going but mine just has a low sex drive and I understand that so I am trying to get info on how to help.

For her to actually just take it when she is not even close to being in the mood shows she cares. Most like these sluts your talking about would not even consider it if they weren't wanting it. SELFISH!!!

It's not me bro. I help all the time around the house and with the kid. I even brought her 100$ flowers, delivered it to her work and add a huge nice romantic meal cooked for her when she got home. I do things like that regularly.

Even with this she would rather be held and loved without intercourse.

Be respectful tbjeff. Show me your girls tits.

You know this site is full of trolls.

Brother i didnt wanna sound rough but u nailed it ...I hear some guys say oh I have to jerk off or hopefully my old lady lets me get lucky ....wtf thats horse shit and i couldnt dsal with that at all ...im not sayin I just wanna jam it in or jump on top and pound away ....but i hear u have to romance her oh oh really how about instead of fuckin romance and workin ur ass off for piece of ass from ur wife or gr or fiance hopeing she gives it up .....what about foreplay like normal couples and get it on .....its bs romance is a occasional thing for a rare vacation or romance is u comin home from work to candle light dinner from her ...its not for a guy tryin to get ass from his lady on a regular bases....I do agree sex textin tho it spices up things and lets her know ur wanna have sex later tonite and if she wants to please u or u guys dont have a blow out arguement then sex happens ....but once a month fuck that!!! And u guys notice how most of these situations are married couples its like she has u, now fuck it no sex ...either there suckin someone elses dick or dude u need a find some new ass .....sorry ....and thankz btc for the inspiration to post it in these words:clapping:....so its ur fault if they come at my throat :roflmao:

Howell u help with kid too and around house , and flowers and u cook romantic meals ....umm something isnt rite here brother yea she may have no sex drive but steppin up and doin that shit earns ass for u ...andin opinion if she cared about u as u care about her she give u sex everyday with no problem at all ...ur a stand up guy and its a bs game and mind set some girls pull and its bs ....I say have a talk with her this will second talk haha and say u tryin to helpher out and do things for her cause u love her and wanna make things easy for her...then explain u enjoy sex more often and tell her everyday either she will talk to a dr about female vigra or buy some lube cause she wants to please u ...and if she doesnt budge then i say stop all that extra bs and find a new peice of ass ...thats as level headed i get lol

Here's a quote I read recently: relationship graveyards are filled with headstones that say, "everything was good but the sex."

Have a movie night with her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 31
It's not me bro. I help all the time around the house and with the kid. I even brought her 100$ flowers, delivered it to her work and add a huge nice romantic meal cooked for her when she got home. I do things like that regularly.

Even with this she would rather be held and loved without intercourse.

Its common for a women to want non sexual affection. In some studies its ranked as a number #1 need for women. Meet her needs and communicate yours brother.

its like this...if the mister is only interested in the pussy..Im not too interested in his "problem" either or how he "feels" about not getting laid

kwim?

slack is of course granted for high stress, long hrs etc etc..

i hear this occasionally... and i always ask " so it's bad for a husband to want to fuck his wife."
Let's say the jack just wants to fuck you... dont you want to be wanted?

I like a little ...choking from time to time....

choking seems like a strong word though...a firm hand??

meh

Nah..too far..more like a little rough housing

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I've never met a woman that doesn't like to be choked or dp'd if you set the right tone. They may exist, but they don't get in my truck...

Back