• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why...why are these BOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why are these BOP fagets encroaching to ASF?
DO THEY NOT REALIZE WHAT ASF MEANS?
Well, it's not All Sexy Fagets that's for damn sure....
I'm prolly gonna head back to one of my hetero bb sites....like CrazyBulk or NoFagetsBodyBuilding.com.
I miss Blackstar and Reggie....wait a minute, you think...........na. no way.....

Sent from my FDA work phone

I'm prolly gonna head back to one of my hetero bb sites....like CrazyBulk or NoFagetsBodyBuilding.com.
I miss Blackstar and Reggie....wait a minute, you think...........na. no way.....

That's a harsh dick move!!

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Dont worry bop will back up and running soon. Most guys will go back and the ones that like it here will stay.

I'm pretty sure the sources here are pretty excited with all the new members. $$$$$

Thanks for your kind words and warm welcoming though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I always thought a 200$/month CloudFlare account was all it took to stay online these days.

I welcome any new member that isn't an Un-American communist scumbag libertard.

You on the "group" think morning Joe dick? Want a recession that will hurt this country bc it hurts Trump and his re-election?

Then go eat a dick.

I welcome any new member that isn't an Un-American communist scumbag libertard.

You on the "group" think morning Joe dick? Want a recession that will hurt this country bc it hurts Trump and his re-election?

Then go eat a dick.
Ummm....I like your Avatar...can I stay..lol

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

LOL! Xanax.

Eat a bag of Dicks Mother-Fuck! At BOP we welcomed everyone from anywhere. We acted like a family that was there for AAS support, cycle support and problems and life also. It was a place to get help and answers, get great quality gear without getting ripped off, a place with great knowledge and a place with great Sponsors that were held accountable by all of the members. This may be a great place to be for the same thing but dick-face, pussy asshole mother fuckers like yourself won't let anyone find out. What's your fucking problem? What did BOP do to you? We lost our home asshole and had our family broken up. Why do you gotta be like that??

Eat a bag of Dicks Mother-Fuck! At BOP we welcomed everyone from anywhere. We acted like a family that was there for AAS support, cycle support and problems and life also. It was a place to get help and answers, get great quality gear without getting ripped off, a place with great knowledge and a place with great Sponsors that were held accountable by all of the members. This may be a great place to be for the same thing but dick-face, pussy asshole mother fuckers like yourself won't let anyone find out. What's your fucking problem? What did BOP do to you? We lost our home asshole and had our family broken up. Why do you gotta be like that??
Ever think it might be him joking and busting balls? Or looking for someone to get all pissed off just like you did here? Lol

Poroit successfully got under your skin. He is ASF’s resident shit stain

Ever think it might be him joking and busting balls? Or looking for someone to get all pissed off just like you did here? Lol

Poroit successfully got under your skin.

Everyone will catch on soon enough. Love him or hate him...Poirot keeps it interesting.

That's my wife. We are swingers and she loves to fuck... if you are ever in NJ lmk. You can cumm insider her.

jk
Lol..my wife looked at me while she read this......"if I hear you have some biz meeting in NJ, ur not going!!..then I saw why....I was LMFAO...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

You know I put some thought into this and I really don't mind the bop guys being here

It's myself I hate
d83994498da7f618d38e5d5dccb44b88.jpg
a27c552b081165220b5fabd524f8a986.gif

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

A gram?! Fuckin novices

I pin 100mg's TrenA, 100mg's TestP, 100mg's MastP blend ED around 3am
1hr before I lift 2-3 days a week I pin 100mg's TrenB, 2mg's MTren, 50mg's TestB
1hr before I lift the other 2-3 days a week I pin 100mg's TrenB, 25mg's SDrol, 50mg's TestB
Do the math ;)

1hr before I lift 2-3 days a week I pin 100mg's TrenB, 2mg's MTren, 50mg's TestB
1hr before I lift the other 2-3 days a week I pin 100mg's TrenB, 25mg's SDrol, 50mg's TestB
Do the math ;)
Im gonna hve to step it up GD

Do the math ;)

You’re on 1300mg tren, 1g test, 700mg mast, 6mg mtren and 75mg sd a week? Photos of your physique? I’m betting you barely look like you’re on anything if that’s you in your avi. If you’re being serious about that cycle and your avi is recent, you need to seriously replan your diet, training and aas regiment lol. Not talking shit, but damn dude, you better look on fucking point with all of that crap you’re taking

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back