• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Who’s better then sb labs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzc75

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is there a better product and source than sb labs?
Do to lack of them responding to see if they got my payment after only a few emails and was told the would message me on here they haven’t and am now looking for a new product which sucks because I loved there prices and the products where good.

Do to lack of them responding to see if they got my payment after only a few emails and was told the would message me on here they haven’t and am now looking for a new product which sucks because I loved there prices and the products where good.
Wtf man lmao 🤣

You never reached out to me and i would tell you the same thing I tell everyone, you will get tracking 24 hours after payment and if not pm me and I will get it for you....

I’d relax a little bit. None of the sponsors make a living burning customers.

I never received a message from the guy either.. Who you workin for 👀

While there are a number of other sources on this forum, I don't think you'll receive better prices or customer service elsewhere. I can speak on that first hand. Before you make any more baseless claims, reach out to a rep and I can assure you they'll make it right. They've never let me down and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone they've burned.

If you want good DECA and blow up on it, Buy from these guys. Way better than SB labs. you can use credit card too

If you want good DECA and blow up on it, Buy from these guys. Way better than SB labs. you can use credit card too
For real. I took that stuff and gained 30 pounds of lean muscle in 4 weeks. Good stuff.

I never received a message from the guy either.. Who you workin for 👀
On proton I was asked for the address I was give copied and pasted it in multiple responses then was asked to message someone on here every account I tried to message said I couldn’t because y’all thing says member limit who can message them. Last email I received from you guys about this was Wednesday. Waited till Friday made a new email again putting in the bitcoin adress you gave to ask if you received yet or not or if I was simply out my money and would have to just try and make a new order here it is Monday and never got a resolve back. I feel I messaged enough info back and fourth and gave you guys plenty of time to respond as I sent my payment last Saturday was a whole week and all you had to do was tell me if my payment was received or if it was lost for good and I simply would have just placed another order through you

While there are a number of other sources on this forum, I don't think you'll receive better prices or customer service elsewhere. I can speak on that first hand. Before you make any more baseless claims, reach out to a rep and I can assure you tright. They've never let me down and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone they've burned.
For the record. I've been around and doing
For real. I took that stuff and gained 30 pounds of lean muscle in 4 weeks. Good stuff.
On proton I was asked for the address I was give copied and pasted it in multiple responses then was asked to message someone on here every account I tried to message said I couldn’t because y’all thing says member limit who can message them. Last email I received from you guys about this was Wednesday. Waited till Friday made a new email again putting in the bitcoin adress you gave to ask if you received yet or not or if I was simply out my money and would have to just try and make a new order here it is Monday and never got a resolve back. I feel I messaged enough info back and fourth and gave you guys plenty of time to respond as I sent my payment last Saturday was a whole week and all you had to do was tell me if my payment was received or if it was lost for good and I simply would have just placed another order through you
How can they PM you ? It's not possible because your not taking PM's.

so explain to the classroom. How come he can't PM you ? Why are your settings set so he can't PM you and do this behind the scenes? Troll 🤣

Oh ya !!!!! Those Decca CAPSULES are fire 🔥!!!!! If you take the entire bottle and smoke meth. You'll feel goooooood .

Get Shredded!
You need to be able to pm for us to help you brother

Fucked around in a rush and drank 100g of Gold Standard protein and ended up blowin my asshole out in the gym bathroom in the middle of my workout.Protein shake shits is real.
I ate an entire carton of egg whites day after day for three weeks. Bad move! You get super bloated and never know what's a fart and what's not

Op your payment never was received and and unfortunately you will not be able to order from us. And to answer your question there are alot of great sponsors on here Platinum, Azteca, Your Muscle Shop and the list goes on and on. Good luck in your future purchases.

Op your payment never was received and and unfortunately you will not be able to order from us. And to answer your question there are alot of great sponsors on here Platinum, Azteca, Your Muscle Shop and the list goes on and on. Good luck in your future purchases.
You act like it wouldn’t be hard to just message you from another email to order from you again so to say I can’t order from you again holds no value

You act like it wouldn’t be hard to just message you from another email to order from you again so to say I can’t order from you again holds no value
Arguing with one of the most respected reps on this forum is a pretty bad look. Just take the L and move on. This entire thread is unnecessary, you didn’t get instant gratification so now you’re upset? 🙄

Bro beans, they make it pretty easy to order. I'm still confused as to how you managed to fuck it up in the first place. I'm half retarded and I've never had any issues with them.

Bro beans, they make it pretty easy to order. I'm still confused as to how you managed to fuck it up in the first place. I'm half retarded and I've never had any issues with them.
When it comes to technology and using crypto I’m completely retarded yet I have had zero problems with any sponsor on asf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back