• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who will I unban today?

Get Shredded!
I will be at the Dallas Europa show June 17-18...show up...pretty simple....

Pussy farts, just saying.....pussy farts..

I'm ok with pussy farts just saying ........pussy farts.

No reason to go to shitty ass Texas, come to SoCal. You can relax on the beach while you recover

Good excuse ...I have another mod who is in SoCal if you want to fight him...I'm trying my best to accommodate your ass beating...your move !!

I am the sucker punch champion. First ill scratch the shit outta you then ill bite your arm.

- - - Updated - - -

And thats just the start of it

^^^^^
I'll take you out with one arm tied behind my back...

Just to make it fair!

No reason to go to shitty ass Texas, come to SoCal. You can relax on the beach while you recover

- - - Updated - - -

Haha I said you were one of the cool ones! We can just lift and fuck trannys

Hold on now no need to talk down on the great state of Texas keep your focus on the old farts lol

Na bass killers always been cool. There's only a few bad seeds. Let's organize a fight, fight club style and winner gets 5 vials from each sponsor. I want farvas punk ass

opening line is Farva 2-1 Favorite

I'm in Socal. Been wrestling and doing bjj most of my life. My dear friend owns alliance gym were I've trained for a number of years. I've yet to turn down a fun time. Where at?

Am I tall enough to ride

I doubt anyone will argue with you. Once they see the massive arms, they'll just let you sail right on through the gate.

I'm in Socal. Been wrestling and doing bjj most of my life. My dear friend owns alliance gym were I've trained for a number of years. I've yet to turn down a fun time. Where at?

Tmart where art the??...

Tmart where art the??...

Everyone wants to be a tough guy until it's time to be a tough guy. We're only a few hours at most from eachother so there's no excuses. If he wants to go in a back yard I'm good with that or if he wants to stay in a ring, I know gym owners all over This state. I can make it happen however.

I am a fucking ninja! So there!! Hahah

I just got in a fight last week. At the spot with the girls and some drunk fucker grabbed my main girls ass walking by. She said fucking pervert and told me he turned around and I punched him right in the throat lol I was aiming for his nose but I blame the Vodka. He dropped like a sack of potatoes and was thrown out by the bouncers hahah

Everyone wants to be a tough guy until it's time to be a tough guy. We're only a few hours at most from eachother so there's no excuses. If he wants to go in a back yard I'm good with that or if he wants to stay in a ring, I know gym owners all over This state. I can make it happen however.

Is this offer still up for grabs?
I can scream loud and pull hair. Did i mention i scream loud.
Call me ill scream in your ear loud.
Rules are ment to be broken.

Cheapthreads out..

who has time to fight when there is so much strange ass to be had?

None of us really. Just calling someone's bluff. I knew from the start that's all it was. Just loud mouth talking because he knew s2h is states away and it would never happen. So I thought I'd pop in and let him know, guess what buddy? I'm right here next door.

Last edited:
Fighting can actually land you ass sometimes so......

This is true. That's how I landed my wife. She was at her college graduation party with some douche. I whipped his ass for talking down to her and took her home. Ended up getting married a couple years later.

This is true. That's how I landed my wife. She was at her college graduation party with some douche. I whipped his ass for talking down to her and took her home. Ended up getting married a couple years later.
Tell us about your latest fight =)

You're fucking retarded, you took it all seriously? What, I'm gunna punch you through a computer screen?? I actually specifically named you of the 3 mods I think are stand up dudes, you think me saying I want to fight a bunch of dudes on the INTERNET nonetheless in the pit is serious??? Sounds like you want to be the tough guy, I'm in Bakersfield California buddy I'm not hard to find

You're fucking retarded, you took it all seriously? What, I'm gunna punch you through a computer screen?? I actually specifically named you of the 3 mods I think are stand up dudes, you think me saying I want to fight a bunch of dudes on the INTERNET nonetheless in the pit is serious??? Sounds like you want to be the tough guy, I'm in Bakersfield California buddy I'm not hard to find

I heard it was quite the opposite there buddy. I read all your posts in a neutral way but was told something else. So I called on it. I'm not trying to be a tough guy, I know what I am and what I'm capable of. Ever in SD hit me up. We can either punch eachother or just hang out and grab a beer. Either way is good.

Back