• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who do you think your talkin to?

Stinkfingerdelux-
not quite Lathe-u left off the SLIGHT rash-lol U know i'm just fuckin w/ u Stink- if i didn't know ur sense of humor, I wouldn't kid u about this, cause i know it's got to suck! But ur on the mend, right bro? And btw, Stink's got a much NICER ass- no comments from u either Killy-lol

Poirot’s family vacation photo-

Attachments

• A15B0196-66EC-4B16-B12D-16939A741A11.jpeg
    A15B0196-66EC-4B16-B12D-16939A741A11.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 92
Haha I told ya bro.... we would fuck your idea six ways to Sunday. ASF never fails at deranged lunacy. Haha.

Where is poirot?
This turned into some funny shit. This board needs some humor. Few of these had me seeing tears.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

God Damn it.

This had the makings of a good thread till you Fucking cunts started arguing and ruined it.
as went every thread on asf

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

How I picture gunrack bringing me a beer:

the-irish-centaur

I did find this though...

cursed-centaur-43446224.png

I don’t think monte talks down to anyone man. He is just one of the few regulars of this board that takes this lifestyle seriously. If you knew his back story you’d get it.

also, if he has chicken legs then I wish I had chicken legs. Lol

I see my man Seth feroce is back at it so I might start taking this shit seriously again too. I love me some Seth!

Get Shredded!
You don't mean one of them molested as a kid back stories do ya? I mean cuz I'd kind of feel bad for all them times I thought that Monte was an asshole or a cunt.
I don’t think monte talks down to anyone man. He is just one of the few regulars of this board that takes this lifestyle seriously. If you knew his back story you’d get it.

also, if he has chicken legs then I wish I had chicken legs. Lol

I see my man Seth feroce is back at it so I might start taking this shit seriously again too. I love me some Seth!

You don't mean one of them molested as a kid back stories do ya? I mean cuz I'd kind of feel bad for all them times I thought that Monte was an asshole or a cunt.
well I don’t know about that but I know he stated that he was a raging alcoholic and obese at one point in his life. He replaced that addiction with bodybuilding. There are worse things to be good at I suppose lol. Props to the biggest cunt of them all. The new and improved, going to shows, bodybuilding Monte.

I give anyone that can live a better life props. Sometimes the struggle really is real.

Only touched by an uncle but, he was a part time doctor when my parents were gone.

Still dunno why I needed a prostate check at 12 though.....

Only touched by an uncle but, he was a part time doctor when my parents were gone.

Still dunno why I needed a prostate check at 12 though.....
Good to see family taking care of kids. Lately it's been the boy scouts getting all the credit.

Good to see family taking care of kids. Lately it's been the boy scouts getting all the credit.

I feel pretty bad for laughing at this one. What the fuck?!? 😂

If I were a moderator of this forum, I would quit.

The internet brings out false personalities and pussy tough guys like I never seen.

It gets old, to the point you start engaging these idiots.

Ever hear of lowest common denominator?

That applies to the internet in general. I like what this forum can offer, it's what it doesn't offer.

This forum has times of greatness, and times of hitting rock bottom.

Banning members is not a good idea, but worth a try.

The internet brings out false personalities and pussy tough guys like I never seen.

That applies to the internet in general. I like what this forum can offer, it's what it doesn't offer.

sometimes they come back..... again.

not quite Lathe-u left off the SLIGHT rash-lol U know i'm just fuckin w/ u Stink- if i didn't know ur sense of humor, I wouldn't kid u about this, cause i know it's got to suck! But ur on the mend, right bro? And btw, Stink's got a much NICER ass- no comments from u either Killy-lol
Think my butt just blushed. Doh. Wait. It's just my red spot.
Yea
Things still suck but I'm seeing a Dr for weekly shots to keep the inflammation down. I was finally able to get pics of me and my son sitting on the couch together. Ment the world to me.
Until I saw the love for my heiny here at asf.
Now I'm complete.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

With over 350 million ppl living in this country...it is no wonder you will get some crazy, fruity, morons...etc that join and do nothing but push their agenda.

They don't use gear, they don't lift or both.

It might be for their entertainment, theater of the mind, to agitate members who want to speak about their experiences on gear, nutrition and/or training.

While they continue to babble on about their opinions on politics. Which is more often an attack then open dialogue aimed at true exchanges of "ideas."

Charley was the master at disrupting the forum. And could drag many a forum member along in heated arguments about Trump.

These days you have some silly imitations of Charley. Pathetic in their attempt at intellectual discourse.

If we looked at Kilsong for example, and every post he has created or replied, we would find less then 5% directed towards our bodybuilding/gear forum.

These ppl should be banned. IMO

With over 350 million ppl living in this country...it is no wonder you will get some crazy, fruity, morons...etc that join and do nothing but push their agenda.

They don't use gear, they don't lift or both.

It might be for their entertainment, theater of the mind, to agitate members who want to speak about their experiences on gear, nutrition and/or training.

While they continue to babble on about their opinions on politics. Which is more often an attack then open dialogue aimed at true exchanges of "ideas."

Charley was the master at disrupting the forum. And could drag many a forum member along in heated arguments about Trump.

These days you have some silly imitations of Charley. Pathetic in their attempt at intellectual discourse.

If we looked at Kilsong for example, and every post he has created or replied, we would find less then 5% directed towards our bodybuilding/gear forum.

These ppl should be banned. IMO
I wish!

He was banned recently but, back already

kilsong? or whatever he/she/it/them/they (trying to be pronoun appropriate) is, well we know.

tenor.gif
Holy shit that was a good one.

Back