• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

What’s y’all’s longest cycle

Th3manmurph

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s y’all’s longest cycle this will be mine
20 week prep most of it was just
Test and primo
With a little mast the last 5 weeks will be test p mast p tren ace maybe some var

16 weeks I think. I feel like I may have went 20 once in the very beginning on eq test deca

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Bro I been on test for like 15 yrs, straight….. once on TRT you stay on, there no coming off
Technically I’m supposed to but my blood marker look better when i come off completely and pct rather the blasting and cruising

Going 16 weeks this trip. Doing something similar. Currently running Test/Primo + Proviron. Finishing it out with Test/Mast & proviron last 4 weeks

I have never gone longer than 16 weeks without at least a 4 week break from all AAS including test. It should count as a continuous cycle if going to TRT of 200 mg/w or more IMO. To me, a cycle ends when recovery, including HPTA, start. If going to a true TRT where total test is around 800 ng/dL, OK that can be considered general recovery in my book even if HPTA will not. Otherwise 200+ test between higher dose stints is just blast and cruise.

20 weeks prep and at the end you're just telling yourself get me off this shit. Could be a combination of a bunch of things though.

Back