• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Whats the best source for test cypionate?

David101019

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm having the worst possible time trying to get my local pharmacies to fill my prescription because of how low the dose is and how I'm limited to a quantity of 4ml of month and dose I was prescribed at is 100mg a week.
My total testosterone is 195 so it's very low for my age. I'm honestly just getting fed up with it being this big of a hassle to get something so simple. If anyone can give me a legit source that's not to expensive I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm having the worst possible time trying to get my local pharmacies to fill my prescription because of how low the dose is and how I'm limited to a quantity of 4ml of month and dose I was prescribed at is 100mg a week.
My total testosterone is 195 so it's very low for my age. I'm honestly just getting fed up with it being this big of a hassle to get something so simple. If anyone can give me a legit source that's not to expensive I would greatly appreciate it.
Hammer Bell sells brand name Depo test made by Pfizer brand name.

That’s what I use for test cyp.
They also sell auctus testosterone various Esther’s but use the same carrier non gmo Cotten seed oil.

Check them out.

Attachments

• IMG_0067.jpeg
    IMG_0067.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 13
Im just curious bro what country are you in that any walgreens or CVS won’t fill your prescription?

Problem solved for you. You will also save money do to buying a larger bottole. You’re getting 10ml instead of 4 1ml at 100mg.

No offense but your doctor wrote the prescription in a hard way to get pharmacy’s cause I only see 200mg/1ml vials of 4 and 2000mg/10ml 200mg per 1ml.

100mg is hard to find. Your doctor should have wrote the script for 200mg/ml 2vials so you could have just done 1/2 cc 100mg a week. They are common.

Im just curious bro what country are you in that any walgreens or CVS won’t fill your prescription?
I'm in the US but it's a shitty rule either my state or insurance has and from what I've read 100mg/ml is not a very common dose and my Dr is just so picky with how it's done.

Hammer Bell sells brand name Depo test made by Pfizer brand name.

That’s what I use for test cyp.
They also sell auctus testosterone various Esther’s but use the same carrier non gmo Cotten seed oil.

Check them out.
I'll check it out, thanks.

Problem solved for you. You will also save money do to buying a larger bottole. You’re getting 10ml instead of 4 1ml at 100mg.

No offense but your doctor wrote the prescription in a hard way to get pharmacy’s cause I only see 200mg/1ml vials of 4 and 2000mg/10ml 200mg per 1ml.

100mg is hard to find. Your doctor should have wrote the script for 200mg/ml 2vials so you could have just done 1/2 cc 100mg a week. They are common.
Yeah I couldn't agree with you more, I honestly think my doctor doesn't know what she's doing

Just ordered a 10-pack of TestC (250mg/10mL) from Hammer and Bell along with Aromasin 10mg 50 tablets x2 for $357 shipped after discount.

1710258847787.jpeg

I'm in the US but it's a shitty rule either my state or insurance has and from what I've read 100mg/ml is not a very common dose and my Dr is just so picky with how it's done.
Fucking Dr.'s Sorry I could RANT on & ON. There are a plethora of solid sources here with reasonable prices & great customer service.

Clarity, Clarity, Clarity !!!

Back