• šŸ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • šŸ©ŗMuscle GelzĀ® HUMANOGENĀ® - Powered by IbutamorenĀ® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)šŸ„

What did you inject today? šŸ’‰

Get Shredded!
Nah.. lol!.. Iā€™m doing Tues,Thursday,Saturday..
300 mg..per week. Last time I tried npp I had to hop off early bc prolactin stuff. Keeping test on the lower end and pulled out hgh.. Iā€™ve been using gym n tonic prolactrone.. hope it works. I do have caber just incase. Once fully saturated and stable Iā€™ll add hgh back at 2 iu and hope I donā€™t start lactating.šŸ˜‚
Never had that issue but caber should help. Don't need much of it, 0.25mg 2x a week in enough for me.

Test cyp 300mg Mastron prop 200mg full 3ml/cc full syringe.

Do most of you inject with a 3cc syringe or a 1cc finer, shorter insulin syringe
1/2ā€ slinpin 27g. Except now that Iā€™m running test AND promo 1cc isnā€™t enough, and doing two injections is a pain in the ass, literally.

May order some BD luer lock needles with 3cc syringes to put it all into one injection

35 test e 250
35 npp 100
35 dhb 100
2iu hgh

I didn't look again- think I pinned the right stuff.

Script cyp. 1ml.

75mg SB TEST C
75mg AG DECA
100mg MS PRIMO
400mcg each A.M. & P.M.
TB 500, BPC 157.
160mg GnT GLUTATHIONE
.2ml RP METHYL B12

1cc Sunrise Pharma Sustanon
1cc Sunrise Pharma Mast E
1cc Sunrise Pharma NPP
12ius Saizen
10ius Slin w/ carb heavy meals
10mg Nolvadex
.125 Cabergoline
150mcg T-4

400mcg each, A.M. & P.M.
BPC157, TB500.

What is ailing you?ā˜ļø
Just curious Doug?
Shoulder is nagging hard bro. I got dickey on the fly and pec deck on the in-between of my squats. My anterior delt was swolle in a not good way. Been leaving all upper body alone because I can't be trusted!!! The BPC/TB and 400 of Motrin before bed are working wonders. I can put my arm above my head without much pain and I did some ROM with 2.5lb DBs last night

Shoulder is nagging hard bro. I got dickey on the fly and pec deck on the in-between of my squats. My anterior delt was swolle in a not good way. Been leaving all upper body alone because I can't be trusted!!! The BPC/TB and 400 of Motrin before bed are working wonders. I can put my arm above my head without much pain and I did some ROM with 2.5lb DBs last night
Love bpc157 alone works miracles fast too..
With tb 500 you should be good in 2 weeks tops!!
But just be conscious of it even after it feels better so ya heal all the way man!!
You know the deal Doug!!!šŸ’Ŗ

Back