• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Visceral Abdominal Fat loss

My biggest obstacle atm is not being able to do much cardio bc the lower leg pumps are fucking crippling.
You can get there without cardio. It just takes longer. Diet is everything. Consistency is the key. For my body, very low fat diets work best. I like the old school approach to precontest diets. Chicken beasts/extra lean ground turkey breasts/egg whites, with basmati white rice. 2-3 food meals and 2-3 protein/oat shakes. One cheat meal per week.

You can get there without cardio. It just takes longer. Diet is everything. Consistency is the key. For my body, very low fat diets work best. I like the old school approach to precontest diets. Chicken beasts/extra lean ground turkey breasts/egg whites, with basmati white rice. 2-3 food meals and 2-3 protein/oat shakes. One cheat meal per week.
Solid advice! Thank you sir.

Yeah I've started believing that as well. People are like cardio cardio and I'm like meh I can't do it and I'm still burning off fat so 🤷‍♂️
It’s good to do for health and in trying to get incredibly lean like stage lean it’s gonna be hard to do without cardio.
But it’s not necessary and anyone who says otherwise doesn’t understand how this works.

@Mattwv88
Have you tried just getting in a total number of steps daily instead of straight cardio.
Or 10minutes after each meal of a walk?

@Mattwv88
Have you tried just getting in a total number of steps daily instead of straight cardio.
Or 10minutes after each meal of a walk?
I haven’t, no. But that's a solid idea. I don't track my steps bc I don't like watches and I don't always have my phone on me at work etc. Contemplating doing something to track it though.

I was getting 15-20 mins after each workout on the treadmill b4 I'd be crippled as long as I took taurine but recently the taurine isn't helping. Went all the way up to 6g today but 10 mins on the treadmill and I was crippled. I don't understand what changed. Everything is consistent. Diet, activity, workouts, steroid dosages etc.

It’s good to do for health and in trying to get incredibly lean like stage lean it’s gonna be hard to do without cardio.
But it’s not necessary and anyone who says otherwise doesn’t understand how this works.

Its not necessary but I for one would rather burn a 1000 calories on the bike and eat a couple more lean meals than the other way around.

But yes it is a preference thing.

Back to the Visceral fat thing, Dante posted a couple weeks back about high dose melatonin and how it showed a very noticeable impact on stomach distentiom and possible visceral fat oxidation.

Doses up to 200mg per day. I'll try to dig up the post.

Get Shredded!
HGH will cook visceral fat within a month.

Back to the Visceral fat thing, Dante posted a couple weeks back about high dose melatonin and how it showed a very noticeable impact on stomach distentiom and possible visceral fat oxidation.

I saw this post Instagram. He also started a website that links all the studies for his Instagram posts. I started using 60mgs of melatonin at night and as he stated you want to work up to that dose. Its kind of weird since starting that I have very vivid sometimes intense dreams and if you wake up in the middle of the night you will be groggy as fuck. I got up to pee one night and missed the toilet. It definitely will put you to sleep. As far as fat burning effects.. I mean I am dieting and hitting cardio also so its not easy to tell if I am losing fat because of the melatonin. But I always had a hard time sleeping so I would use it regardless plus his research points to additional benefits not just fat reduction.

That’s fucking interesting. I’m starting night shift this week anyway so I’m gonna go grab some melatonin!

I saw this post Instagram. He also started a website that links all the studies for his Instagram posts. I started using 60mgs of melatonin at night and as he stated you want to work up to that dose. Its kind of weird since starting that I have very vivid sometimes intense dreams and if you wake up in the middle of the night you will be groggy as fuck. I got up to pee one night and missed the toilet. It definitely will put you to sleep. As far as fat burning effects.. I mean I am dieting and hitting cardio also so its not easy to tell if I am losing fat because of the melatonin. But I always had a hard time sleeping so I would use it regardless plus his research points to additional benefits not just fat reduction.

Thanks for that link, I couldn't find the damn post.

Yeah the possible benefits were crazy good. My only concern would be the grogginess you mentioned but, after time those should subside. The low risk of any side effects is also appealing.

Dante is a fucking fountain of good info. I started taking nattokinase a while back when he mentioned its potential to help with the concern of blood clots from covid or the vaccine. That along with K2 and D3 of course.

I know the sleep part of melatonin is a bit of an "iffy" subject. One side says it promotes sleep, the other side says it only helps sleep if there is a natural deficiency already present. Having said that...I know from personal experience, it absolutely helps my sleep and getting TO sleep (induces actual drowsiness). How in the heck are they dosing up to 200mg per day?! Even if it was split up throughout the day, it seems like a person would have extreme lethargy through the entire day.

I'm having a hard time finding an actual protocol in any of the studies. Unless I'm just overlooking it. I'm on a cut right now and relatively dialed in, so I may play with upping my bedtime dose and seeing what happens. For the sake of science, of course.

On a side note, melatonin is supposed to be a pretty good antioxidant. I wonder if that accounts for the reduced thymus mass in the study's side effects? Less work for it to do, so it gets smaller (like testicles on trt). Just thinking out loud.

I didn’t read everything you all wrote so this may or not make sense but extended use of anavar has reduced my visceral fat with this precise diet, yes I stayed on 50 mgs a day while recovering and 400 prop

Smoked Lean Turkey breast
1/3 cyp almonds
1-2 cups fruit
2 tbsns of real cheese not shredded bs
5 times a day

Idk what my macros were but there were. It much

Sorry I wasn’t. It’s precise but I want just trying to keep what I had and it worked perfectly

I ate that for 6 weeks during a soft tissue recovery and a was shredded at the end with zero weights and 100% crutches.

My midsection stayed shrunk by approximately 1.5 inches

I know the sleep part of melatonin is a bit of an "iffy" subject. One side says it promotes sleep, the other side says it only helps sleep if there is a natural deficiency already present. Having said that...I know from personal experience, it absolutely helps my sleep and getting TO sleep (induces actual drowsiness). How in the heck are they dosing up to 200mg per day?! Even if it was split up throughout the day, it seems like a person would have extreme lethargy through the entire day.

I'm having a hard time finding an actual protocol in any of the studies. Unless I'm just overlooking it. I'm on a cut right now and relatively dialed in, so I may play with upping my bedtime dose and seeing what happens. For the sake of science, of course.

On a side note, melatonin is supposed to be a pretty good antioxidant. I wonder if that accounts for the reduced thymus mass in the study's side effects? Less work for it to do, so it gets smaller (like testicles on trt). Just thinking out loud.

You can get melatonin in 10 mg capsules. I just take six before bed. and Monte just said that doses people were taking went up to 200mg. Dantes suggested 60mgs I believe. But he has since removed the Instagram post. So I cant say for sure. But the studies mention the safety of melatonin and you would basically need to drown in the stuff for it to kill you.

But I can tell you that high dose melatonin will induce sleep even if you are not deficient. There is no question about it. the studies with "iffy" findings did not have people taking melatonin at 60+ mgs.

OHHH one last thing he did mention is do not use high dose melatonin if you have sleep apnea. I think it could be a deadly combo.

You can get melatonin in 10 mg capsules. I just take six before bed. and Monte just said that doses people were taking went up to 200mg. Dantes suggested 60mgs I believe. But he has since removed the Instagram post. So I cant say for sure. But the studies mention the safety of melatonin and you would basically need to drown in the stuff for it to kill you.

But I can tell you that high dose melatonin will induce sleep even if you are not deficient. There is no question about it. the studies with "iffy" findings did not have people taking melatonin at 60+ mgs.

OHHH one last thing he did mention is do not use high dose melatonin if you have sleep apnea. I think it could be a deadly combo.

Well, I completely missed that last part or I haven't found my way to it yet. That's probably me out. I wonder if it would be "ok" as long as you were on a cpap... I have to say...I take a pretty BIG cocktail of stuff to sleep as is. I can't imagine 60mg of melatonin being worse than the concoction I'm already taking. I definitely wouldn't try both at the same time though.

Well, I completely missed that last part or I haven't found my way to it yet. That's probably me out. I wonder if it would be "ok" as long as you were on a cpap... I have to say...I take a pretty BIG cocktail of stuff to sleep as is. I can't imagine 60mg of melatonin being worse than the concoction I'm already taking. I definitely wouldn't try both at the same time though.

I used to take melatonin, Benadryl 5 htp and GABA before bed just to sleep. now all i need is melatonin. granted its a lot of melatonin.

That part about sleep apnea was in his post not the reading. He strongly discouraged the the combo. I couldn't tell you if you would be aright with the CPAP on or not.

My curiosity is peaked, what exactly are you taking for sleep?

I used to take melatonin, Benadryl 5 htp and GABA before bed just to sleep. now all i need is melatonin. granted its a lot of melatonin.

That part about sleep apnea was in his post not the reading. He strongly discouraged the the combo. I couldn't tell you if you would be aright with the CPAP on or not.

I actually used your original cocktail once upon a time. I'm now at 10mg melatonin, 50mg diphenhydramine, 10-12g red kratom, and 500mg magnesium. I had to quit the gaba about the time I went on the cpap. The combination of gaba shortness of breath (as brief as it is) and the cpap was too much at the same time. Literally felt like I was being smothered.

Good to see you posting again, btw. Missed your insight!

Edit add: @wesley_swolle see above!

I take cbd gummie and dream and grow from IML. I had doubts but I get a decent nice Of rest for these, sometime very deep and others just decent.

Here’s a pic

4c4ea102dbb9472c841a0c5057ba481f.jpg

I would think this would make you terribly groggy. And what happens when you come off? Doesn't melatonin cause dependence? You probably won't sleep for weeks after coming off this.

I actually used your original cocktail once upon a time. I'm now at 10mg melatonin, 50mg diphenhydramine, 10-12g red kratom, and 500mg magnesium. I had to quit the gaba about the time I went on the cpap. The combination of gaba shortness of breath (as brief as it is) and the cpap was too much at the same time. Literally felt like I was being smothered.

Good to see you posting again, btw. Missed your insight!

Edit add: @wesley_swolle see above!
How do you feel the next morning on 10mg melatonin? 1mg melatonin is my max. Any more than 1mg and I'm feeling all stupid the next day.
EDIT: stupider than normal

I would think this would make you terribly groggy. And what happens when you come off? Doesn't melatonin cause dependence? You probably won't sleep for weeks after coming off this.
It would at first but as I mentioned, the grogginess should subside after some days.

I haven't had any issues with melatonin and dependancy with sleep. It actually doesn't do much at all in regards to sleep for myself but, the anecdotes in his"study" have peaked my interest in the other aspect.

Phenibut in the other hand absolutely will.

How do you feel the next morning on 10mg melatonin? 1mg melatonin is my max. Any more than 1mg and I'm feeling all stupid the next day.
EDIT: stupider than normal

Uggghhhh...it's really hard for me to say any more. When I started to really fight insomnia, it was a long battle to find what worked for me. Finding what works to get you to sleep and then staying asleep on top of it is tricky. The downside is that if you find the right thing, the next day is usually a struggle to "wake up". I am pretty useless until about 10am. Seriously. It's a vicious cycle of taking stuff to sleep and taking stuff to wake up. Wake up cocktail is coffee and either white, yellow, or sometimes green kratom.

If I had my way, I'd have an hour long fuckfest to go to sleep and then get woke up with a blowjob. I feel like that would be ideal.

The doses were all at once before bed from my recollection of the post.

And yeah as skinny said, 60mg was the dose he was saying had the most reward per cost.

I wouldn't think 200mg would be much worse then say 100 in terms of how tired you would be but, it shouldn't last very long and that would go away.

@Multislacking .....ever tried low dose Seroquel for sleep. I read some of the 'cocktails' above for sleep and I use a somewhat similar ingredient profile.......

1 dose(3 caps..... KSM-66 Max - IronMag Labs Bodybuilding Supplements
12mg Melatonin
500mg HTP
500 Mag. Glycinate
50mg Seroquel

The added Seroquel is the kicker. Its actually a medication to treat schizophrenia but many MDs are actually prescribing lose dose for insomnia. I start to get loopy about 30min after taking it.

Some good links.....

Back