• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Ultima-HCG mixing question

Remywater

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently received this:

Ultima-HCG 10000IU - Ultima Pharmaceuticals - US
1 Pack (1 vial x 10000 IU)​

the vial is tiny. Maybe 2ml. From what I understand for 10,000IU I would want to mix 10ml of bacterial water in it correct? I wouldn't be able to fit 10ml in the little vial. Do I just mix a little and transfer it into a different larger 10ml vial? Thanks

You can use any amount or water you want to make a solution. I usually use 2 ml's of water with 10,000 units mine and inject 250 i.u. which is 5 ticks on my insulin syringe.

Well..how much are you trying to inject?
2ml bac water in a 10,000iu vial of hcg would give you a 500iu dose if you pulled back to .1 on a insulin pin.

Welcome btw

I'm currently using pregnl 10,000ui which was prescribed through a trt clinic. It came with a 10ml vial of powder that said to inject 10ml of bacteriostatic water and inject 50 units 2 to 3 times a week.

I was assuming 50 units = 500ui with those concentration directions. It was really expensive so i thought I'd try this less expensive brand (ultima pharmaceuticals)that I'm not familiar with. So seeing this much smaller vial that is also 10,000ui is throwing me off because of what I'm currently taking and what the directions were to mix it. I guess I was hoping to be able to do the same mixture to keep it simple.

I'm trying to take 500 units 3 times a week.

This is a picture of my current prescription. The smaller vial on the left is the one I'm questioning and the larger one on the right is what I'm currently taking. Both are 10,000ui

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240316_130939_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_130939_Gallery.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240316_131350.jpg
    20240316_131350.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Also curious what guys think about taking clomid with it too. My goal is to bring my balls back. I've been cruising for years now on about 250mg of test a week.

When I got the prescription pregnl I also started taking 50mg of clomid everyday. I was taking 500ui of hcg every other day and 50mg of clomid everyday. In about a week in a half my balls increased in size quite a bit and I was feeling really good. Great libido. I then took a shot of 250mg of test and they shrunk back down. For the moment I'm going to stop taking test and just focus on bringing my balls back. After about 2 weeks of hcg every other day (500ui) and clomid everyday (50mg) I read to not mix clomid and hcg together. How do you guys feel about taking clomid with hcg?
Im just wondering if my balls came back as quick as they did because I was also taking clomid which I have now stopped because of what I read about not mixing the two. When I was mixing them both I did feel good. When I stopped the clomid and took a shot of test 250 I haven't been feeling as good and now im chasing the feeling of how I felt when I was taking them both.

you can mix with any amount of water and use peptide calculator to determine the dose. its all the same.

I'm currently using pregnl 10,000ui which was prescribed through a trt clinic. It came with a 10ml vial of powder that said to inject 10ml of bacteriostatic water and inject 50 units 2 to 3 times a week.

I was assuming 50 units = 500ui with those concentration directions. It was really expensive so i thought I'd try this less expensive brand (ultima pharmaceuticals)that I'm not familiar with. So seeing this much smaller vial that is also 10,000ui is throwing me off because of what I'm currently taking and what the directions were to mix it. I guess I was hoping to be able to do the same mixture to keep it simple.

I'm trying to take 500 units 3 times a week.

This is a picture of my current prescription. The smaller vial on the left is the one I'm questioning and the larger one on the right is what I'm currently taking. Both are 10,000ui
10000iu HCG/10ml BAC = 1000IU per 1ml (100 units)

Your prescription says 50 units twice weekly so 500IU 2x weekly. Now just need to do the math at the new concentration.

10000iu HCG/2ml BAC = 5000IU per 1ml (100units)

You only need to pull out 10 units to get the same 500IU dosage since this solution is more concentrated.

Do that twice weekly and you're following the same protocol.

Thank you so much rdm for that. By the pictures can you tell what size the smaller vial is? It looks smaller than 5ml but I can't tell for sure. I was just assuming it is 2ml...It doesn't say anywhere on the vial either.

Jeez that was really helpful. Thanks a lot! This is kind of embarrassing! Lol

How do you feel about taking clomid and hcg together?

I thought I said that 2 hours ago?

Also, there is nothing wrong with taking hcg and Clomid together. It’s a protocol many people use to come off to bring the HPTA axis back into function.
You will however at some point need to drop the hcg and continue with the clomid as the hcg is still interfering with the HPTA by acting as a LH mimic. You will need to let the testes wake up with the hcg, then continue to let the system fire with help of the clomid.

Thank you so much rdm for that. By the pictures can you tell what size the smaller vial is? It looks smaller than 5ml but I can't tell for sure. I was just assuming it is 2ml...It doesn't say anywhere on the vial either.
Likely a 3ml vial as that's what most common for peptides.

@01dragonslayer has a good write up on this.

Also curious what guys think about taking clomid with it too. My goal is to bring my balls back. I've been cruising for years now on about 250mg of test a week.

When I got the prescription pregnl I also started taking 50mg of clomid everyday. I was taking 500ui of hcg every other day and 50mg of clomid everyday. In about a week in a half my balls increased in size quite a bit and I was feeling really good. Great libido. I then took a shot of 250mg of test and they shrunk back down. For the moment I'm going to stop taking test and just focus on bringing my balls back. After about 2 weeks of hcg every other day (500ui) and clomid everyday (50mg) I read to not mix clomid and hcg together. How do you guys feel about taking clomid with hcg?
Im just wondering if my balls came back as quick as they did because I was also taking clomid which I have now stopped because of what I read about not mixing the two. When I was mixing them both I did feel good. When I stopped the clomid and took a shot of test 250 I haven't been feeling as good and now im chasing the feeling of how I felt when I was taking them both.
Did the HCG not restore the berries size any. I recently started hcg and it helped some bring the size back. Not looking for fertility since I’ve been clipped but looking to restore or keep them from becoming grapes. I was looking at adding or switching to Clomid as well. Aren’t the 2 similar in what they restore. My hesitation is I have read Clomid so bad about estrogen production. I am apparently a hyper responder to too much test so I had to lower from 200 to 160 mg week. My estrogen got off the charts and I had to start an AI. I was worried I would be fighting the estogen issue by adding Clomid

As of yesterday I started to notice a bit of difference in the weight of my testicles so I think it's working now. I have also re introduced 50mg of clomid everyday.

I know I should have my blood work done to know for sure.

I have been going through a trt clinic for over 10 years and they're pretty laxed on things. I haven't been required to have blood work done other than my when I first started there. Its been convenient for sure. I have been getting my testosterone through a different source though for the last few years because it's so much less expensive. When I need hcg tho I just get it through the trt clinic until just recently. They don't seem to care or ask questions which is what I have liked.

I avoided blood work because of the cost and having to drive over an hour to the lab that the trt clinic has a relationship with. The hormone advisor I've been working with for years has not cared about blood work at all.

Now that I'm older I'm becoming more concerned with my blood work especially since it's been so long since I have had one done.

I too, am not concerned with fertility. I just wanted my balls back for a little while. I would love to be able to keep my balls working while on a low dose of test. I'm not sure what that dose would be for me.

Libido and erection quality is very important to me and im trying to figure out what is the best course for that. Adding the hcg and clomid definitely helped. Im concerned that im not taking any testosterone at the moment and how that will affect things in that area.

I have been trying to figure this out based on how I feel. I know its probably not the right approach and soon I will need to get blood work.

As of yesterday I started to notice a bit of difference in the weight of my testicles so I think it's working now. I have also re introduced 50mg of clomid everyday.

I know I should have my blood work done to know for sure.

I have been going through a trt clinic for over 10 years and they're pretty laxed on things. I haven't been required to have blood work done other than my when I first started there. Its been convenient for sure. I have been getting my testosterone through a different source though for the last few years because it's so much less expensive. When I need hcg tho I just get it through the trt clinic until just recently. They don't seem to care or ask questions which is what I have liked.

I avoided blood work because of the cost and having to drive over an hour to the lab that the trt clinic has a relationship with. The hormone advisor I've been working with for years has not cared about blood work at all.

Now that I'm older I'm becoming more concerned with my blood work especially since it's been so long since I have had one done.

I too, am not concerned with fertility. I just wanted my balls back for a little while. I would love to be able to keep my balls working while on a low dose of test. I'm not sure what that dose would be for me.

Libido and erection quality is very important to me and im trying to figure out what is the best course for that. Adding the hcg and clomid definitely helped. Im concerned that im not taking any testosterone at the moment and how that will affect things in that area.

I have been trying to figure this out based on how I feel. I know its probably not the right approach and soon I will need to get blood work.
I am running a light dose of HCG weekly. 250x3 times per week. I’m clipped so fertility isn’t the issue. Just to keep the berries from shriveling to grapes. I’ve been on the fence of adding or trying Clomid to see what it does. I’ve read you get much better size restoration from Clomid but there is the risk of estrogen which I apparently aromatize at a fast rate. My E has gotten high in the past but it was on a higher T dosage than I run for Trt now. I was thinking of adding 25 mg EOD with my HCG or just try the Clomid and drop the hcg to see how I responded. Is there any rule of thumb which to use if size of the berries is thr olny concern, Clomid vs hcg. Fortunately the Lord has a sense of humor and he gave me tiny hands, tiny berries from the start. He wasn’t cruel so he blessed me with the twig part so that’s how i know he isn’t cruel. When the berries start small all through life and you take something that shrinks them even worse, that’s not a good feeling to have them shrunk up and you sit on them. So that’s why I started hcg and looking into Clomid

im gonna have to revisit this thread. head is spinning. i too am switching from pregnyl to generic.

im gonna have to revisit this thread. head is spinning. i too am switching from pregnyl to generic.
Have you found a reliable source for good generic hcg? I'm also looking for a source for bpc-157 and not sure where to go..The bpc-157 is also something I was buying through a clinic that was really expensive. I was paying over $300 for the pregnl 10,000ui hcg including shipping and paying about the same for the bpc-157. It was 15mg so that probably has something to do with why it's so much more than usual 5mg stuff but it's just to much.

Have you found a reliable source for good generic hcg? I'm also looking for a source for bpc-157 and not sure where to go..The bpc-157 is also something I was buying through a clinic that was really expensive. I was paying over $300 for the pregnl 10,000ui hcg including shipping and paying about the same for the bpc-157. It was 15mg so that probably has something to do with why it's so much more than usual 5mg stuff but it's just to much.
Yeah i was paying close to 500 for pregnyl. I stil have 1 bottle left. I wound up buying a box of hcg from yourmuscleshop on here. Was like 60 bucks or something. This board stands behind their products so il be trying it out when i run out.
BPC and tb500 i get frm inno on here. Like 70 bucs for 10 bottles

Get Shredded!
Awesome! Thank you! I will give them a try. I want to try the bpc-157 and tb 500 together. That source is called inno?

Back