• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Turinabol vs Winstrol

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
History: I am a female who has cycled on Anavar before. I had an okay experience, but I would've liked to gain more muscle mass. I also wasn't a fan of the expensive price. No side effects.

I am currently debating between winstrol and turinabol for my next cutting cycle. High protein, multivitamin, fish oil, creatine, milk thistle.
Which one will give greater gains? Which will give more keepable gains? (I won't be touching my genetic limit and will keep up with the diet and exercise).
Winstrol does have a negative affect of being unhealthy for joints. Does this make turinabol the better option?

Why not both...Var/Winny
Lots of oral combos now..Best of Both..
Have you looked at HGH..
My girl did 2iu's M-F...for 7 months..
Cost me less thsn than $400.oo..
One of the Best things for Women..
Lots of combos..
Drol/Dbol
Var/Winny
Tbol/Var...
The idea is..each helps the other with sides..
Winny dries, Var lubes..
Get the idea. ??
Z...

Are you training for sport specificity, or physique only?

History: I am a female who has cycled on Anavar before. I had an okay experience, but I would've liked to gain more muscle mass. I also wasn't a fan of the expensive price. No side effects.

I am currently debating between winstrol and turinabol for my next cutting cycle. High protein, multivitamin, fish oil, creatine, milk thistle.
Which one will give greater gains? Which will give more keepable gains? (I won't be touching my genetic limit and will keep up with the diet and exercise).
Winstrol does have a negative affect of being unhealthy for joints. Does this make turinabol the better option?
Winstrol is a terrible idea, and a terrible drug IMO. It's overrated, and misused, it's a drug that should really only be considered during a prep.
This may not be the most popular opinion on it. The sides are nasty and its a bit harsh and short lived for what people want and expect. Its a muscle preservation drug when used correctly.

Tbol is the better option when looking at cost compared to var, and when comparing sides with winny. Also, talk to a coach!

I love both winstrol and tbol. Winstrol won’t mess with joints on a low dose unless you’re on it for several months. I would get both and alternate them 3 weeks on and off to see which you prefer. They’re my two favorite orals for lean muscle. I get zero sides from them when I keep the dose to 25 each daily. As a female I would start with 10mg for each and only up the dose if you aren’t seeing the results you want. I take fish oil, krill oil, and MCT oil 5 times a day to keep my joints lubricated.

Forgot..I'd highly recommend Liv52 as a liver support..
Z...

OP I’ve done several multi oral cycles. That’s not exactly how it sounds… I don’t run them
At max dose and max length of time.

4 weeks max.

Example

Wk1-2
Anavar 25mg
Winstrol 50mg

Wk 3
Anavar 50mg
Winstrol 50mg

Wk 4
Anavar 75mg
Winstrol 25mg/50mg

Note *** I’m a male so those dosages are for a male. However I did notice I liked the use of both orals for shorter duration. Winstrol and me have a love/hate relationship. I’d prefer to go higher with Anavar rather than Winstrol. Cramping and hair loss are two sides I get with Winny. But I do still run it. For a male it helps with SHGB… I wish Winstrol wasn’t so liver toxic because the properties of winstrol would
Actually help anyone who runs synthetic testosterone. That is obviously a much different scenario than a woman and as such I typically recommend a woman acquire a proper coach to help her with a variety of areas and AAS being one of them.

Last point… I have seen and heard of many women having some tough go’s with Winstrol. At times it can be irreversible so tread lightly (depending on what your ultimate goals are).

Best of luck

JJ

I love Winstrol, to me theres no other oral thats better... turns me into granite.

Years ago when my girl was interested, I did a shit ton of research...Not trying to sword fight with my girl,but keeping the toilet seat always up sounds nice..
The general equation was 1/10 of a man's dose, not to exceed 1/5...
So,50mgs of Var for Tim..is 5 to 10mgs for Jane..
That's not carved in stone..!!
But ,I'd agree with a Coach..
I'm a huge advocate for a coach in the Beginning..
Z...

I rather NOT get into the breakdown for each compound which is which give you a greater result, personally you can run BOTH or if you choose TBOL you can add Proviron 25mg ED for greater results or Vice versa
I also would recommend Primo E with Proviron, I tend to see quality results from female utilizing both compounds,

Back