• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

TRT/ micro dosing?

scurry

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recently started trt. My doc started me at 200mg every other week. I've read some about the benefits of micro dosing twice a week rather than one dose every two weeks. The idea of micro dosing makes sense to me but I'm not terribly experienced either. What do y'all think or advise?

Perfectly said above^^. It’s a personal preference thing. When I come back to my trt dose I’m usually sick of pinning so I’ll do once a week. Some people are sensitive to the fluctuations though and find it better to do twice weekly.

Recently started trt. My doc started me at 200mg every other week. I've read some about the benefits of micro dosing twice a week rather than one dose every two weeks. The idea of micro dosing makes sense to me but I'm not terribly experienced either. What do y'all think or advise?
At the very least, do 100mg 1x per week. 50mg 2x per week is even better.

I do every other day with 29g 1/2"

The more stable you can keep your blood levels, the better. Less peaks and valleys, less sides for more harsher compounds, less oil to jam into your muscles in 1 shot, etc.

I like frequent doses, less fluctuation. Don't understand these clinics that want to give people massive doses then tell them to come back in two weeks when you're crashing. If you're taking 200mg every other week, 50mg twice a week would be so much better.

I appreciate all of the advice guys. I think I'm gonna do 50mg twice a week. I'm not scared of needles or anything so I don't see the downside to micro dosing. I would assume the "highs" would be "higher" with the 200 every two weeks which would also mean the "lows" would be "lower". I've seen enough lows already. Not a fun place to be.

Is that sub q rather than im? I've been using 25g 1".
I like 1" best. Makes sure you get it in the muscle. SQ can hurt like hell unless you are doing very microdose amounts.

na I just pin with a little pressure works very well <3 couldn't imagine going bigger again. I hear people talk about 31g but 29g seems to be fine for me.

I like 27g 1". At that gauge I don't get any pip, higher gauges for arms are okay though.

I've been mostly alternating left to right ventros. It's been almost painless. Years ago I pinned quads mostly but I'm an electrician and I spend allot of time squatted down working. Quads were always extremely sore.

na I just pin with a little pressure works very well <3 couldn't imagine going bigger again. I hear people talk about 31g but 29g seems to be fine for me.

31g seems to bend pretty easy if not very careful when drawing. I've bent two in the last week :( 29g I never bend. Though I suppose I could be more gentle with the 31s I suppose..... Just less forgiving.

At the very least, do 100mg 1x per week. 50mg 2x per week is even better.
I've been on TRT for awhile. I'm prescribed 200mg every 2 weeks. PCP's know nothing about protocols. I felt like shit on it. I could litterally feel the crash the 2nd week. I went to 100mg once a week and eventually to 50mg every 3 days. I feel way more stable. Even when I bump my test up and do EOD, I don't get the same hot flashes I did with once a week or every other week.

I've been on TRT for awhile. I'm prescribed 200mg every 2 weeks. PCP's know nothing about protocols. I felt like shit on it. I could litterally feel the crash the 2nd week. I went to 100mg once a week and eventually to 50mg every 3 days. I feel way more stable. Even when I bump my test up and do EOD, I don't get the same hot flashes I did with once a week or every other week.
This is pretty much how I've been doing it the past couple of weeks as well. It has been WAY better for me too.

TRT and HCG here...
I have been doing every other day with each one so 6x a week.
Have done every day pins with my trt dose after a surgery.

I pin my TRT 2 x week to keep. Works well for me.

31g seems to bend pretty easy if not very careful when drawing. I've bent two in the last week :( 29g I never bend. Though I suppose I could be more gentle with the 31s I suppose..... Just less forgiving.
Most will recommend to NOT pin with the same needle you draw with.

Get Shredded!
What he said... I din't know much about this until my pharmacist told me the needle gets significantly duller from penetrating the vial

Most will recommend to NOT pin with the same needle you draw with.
I mean for trt doses, and insulin sized pins, it's no big deal really. Plenty of videos of Dr's showing this method as well as my prescribing docs prescription instructions. Are you saying insulin users are doing it wrong too?

I mean for trt doses, and insulin sized pins, it's no big deal really. Plenty of videos of Dr's showing this method as well as my prescribing docs prescription instructions. Are you saying insulin users are doing it wrong too?
I never said anyone was doing it wrong. It just makes sense to me that’s all. Do what ever you want. I prefer a fresh needle to pin with that’s all.

I never said anyone was doing it wrong. It just makes sense to me that’s all. Do what ever you want. I prefer a fresh needle to pin with that’s all.
Understood. What draw size works good? 21 ok?

Understood. What draw size works good? 21 ok?
I personally buy 100 pack of 23 g lure lock needle and barrel on Amazon . Then I buy 25 g 1” and 27 g 1/2” lure lock needles only. Draw with 23 then swap to 25 for glutes or 27 delts.. idk.. that’s what I do.. everyone seems to have there methods.

I like 1" best. Makes sure you get it in the muscle. SQ can hurt like hell unless you are doing very microdose amounts.
Damn I subq my cycles and trt LOL. But yeah it takes like 2 months for the subq fat to really acclimate to oil and such almost like virgin muscle PIP. Now it's effortless, and I pin daily no problems.

I switched to mwf and my face is less oily overall. There are still some oily days but overall it seems less.

Back