• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

TREN the TRENd

Deezo

I prefer dumbbels over dumbasses.
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
More and more and more kids popping up using this stuff. "2nd cycle tren, test,mast,gh,etc" wtf

"2nd or 3rd cycle - Just test and primo and maybe some anavar for a couple of years, you get that muscle maturity so you don't need tren anymore.

Like most of the advanced, and seasoned competitors that use a low dose of tren because the know they don't need much and the muscle maturity is already there.

But if you're just getting started then tren is basically a gift from the God's,
Because it will give you muscle maturity even though you technically don't have it.

And that's why a lot of kids now days, they like Trenbolone, because it compensates for all the things that aren't there yet":

1. The diet isn't structured yet (tren will compensate for it) cosmetically.
2. Training isn't optimized yet (the tren will compensate for it)
3. All mistakes that you're making, tren will just say "don't worry bro, I'll take care of that"-- Just give me your kidneys, just give me your kidneys 👀

I’d say half of them are just talking shit and actually scared of needles. The other half of those children really are on tren, and it’s not okay. 21 year olds on TRT already because they never came off, and they aren’t even big lol, It’s crazy.

1-Up Life GIF by himHallows

More and more and more kids popping up using this stuff. "2nd cycle tren, test,mast,gh,etc" wtf

"2nd or 3rd cycle - Just test and primo and maybe some anavar for a couple of years, you get that muscle maturity so you don't need tren anymore.

Like most of the advanced, and seasoned competitors that use a low dose of tren because the know they don't need much and the muscle maturity is already there.

But if you're just getting started then tren is basically a gift from the God's,
Because it will give you muscle maturity even though you technically don't have it.

And that's why a lot of kids now days, they like Trenbolone, because it compensates for all the things that aren't there yet":

3. All mistakes that you're making, tren will just say "don't worry bro, I'll take care of that"-- Just give me your kidneys, just give me your kidneys 👀
As soon as I see tren I get a scared shitty is my woman In love w me feeling..reminisce on the time I threw a basketball at a car going to fast down my street...and the rest well..
I waited decades before I even tried tren..

I’ve used Tren many times and I got no idea wtf you talking about with Tren giving muscle maturity or making up for the diet and or training aspect or the primo and anavar part… lol

I’ve used Tren many times and I got no idea wtf you talking about with Tren giving muscle maturity or making up for the diet and or training aspect or the primo and anavar part… lol
Did u use tren when u were just getting started with this lifestyle? Without a solid diet, without a solid training program? Like most kids?

What was your first/second cycle?
(test and or Anavar and or primo,to get some muscle maturity, provided you have a good diet and training for years before even considering tren).

Otherwise hoping on tren at that stage when u have a shitty diet, shitty training, haven't really experimented with gear... It will help fill those departments in exchange for your organs (post is meant to veer newbies away from the stuff) , rather than encourage it as a first, second, third or even fourth cycle...
(this was regarding a post of a person (and many other newbies) on 320mg tren, a whole lot of other compounds as a second cycle)

Not sure what part you're missing.
But here's 2 hours on the topic and more, when u have time.

Vigorous Steve: Genius of Unnatural Bodybuilding - YouTube

You don’t get muscle maturity from Tren, nor from a couple years of primo and anavar. Look at a bodybuilder in his prime 30+ years old training for maybe 20 years vs an up and coming bodybuilder in his early 20s on stage and you’ll see the difference in muscle maturity or lack of. These are pros we’re talking. Some random average kid on gear won’t achieve it with any combination of drugs. You could also say AAS in general do what you mentioned tren doing in #1 #2 & #3… for a post made to persuade guys from using Tren you sure made it sound good “gift from the gods” lol I’ll watch the video I like Vigorous Steve. Have you ever used Tren?

You don’t get muscle maturity from Tren, nor from a couple years of primo and anavar. Look at a bodybuilder in his prime 30+ years old training for maybe 20 years vs an up and coming bodybuilder in his early 20s on stage and you’ll see the difference in muscle maturity or lack of. These are pros we’re talking. Some random average kid on gear won’t achieve it with any combination of drugs. You could also say AAS in general do what you mentioned tren doing in #1 #2 & #3… for a post made to persuade guys from using Tren you sure made it sound good “gift from the gods” lol I’ll watch the video I like Vigorous Steve. Have you ever used Tren?
Gift from the God's in exchange for your kidneys, you see only what you choose to 😂.

Nope, never competed and don't intend to so I see Tren being ontop of the list on dumbest things for me to do, apart from constantly replying to you 😉.

" I like vigorous Steve".

Im not sure how much you still going to like him, because you clearly don't agree, if you look closely there's inverted commas in the original post, everything written there literally came out of his mouth.

But then again, you and I never agree but I still like you my son 👀💯.

Mannn I got no room to talk on this. My 1st 3 cycles were retarded… tren… test… dbol… adrol… I think my second cycle I was running a gram of test and 4-500mg/week of tren with dbol and adrol… stupid looking back on it… wielded some good games but dumb because idk how I react to any given compound…. I’m now on my 4th cycle and just running test… doing this shit ass backwards…. I tryed introducing dbol a couple weeks back but I didn’t like it at all. So now I’m taking it “slow”
breakfast noise GIF

Can't say "strength" without Tren 😏

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1700675084214.jpg
    FB_IMG_1700675084214.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 11

And liver, my first time taking it I ended up in the hospital after a month

When I first used tren , it was called finaplex, lt came in these plastic rectangle boxes that were split into 10 sleeves of 10 cylinder shaped “tablets”. I think the brand was synovex , they were like $20 for 100 tabs . I’d never seen or heard of any injectable at that time . It was definitely not my 1st or close to it

Back