• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren Questions

IML Gear Cream!
Hahaha I have no idea, it’s a meme. I guess it could be Mr. Fiddlewiskers or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured it was a meme.. but if you're going to post him you got to give him a name.. Mr.Fiddlewiskers it is.. I dig it! Lol

Great, just assume you are one of a kind who doesn’t have sides at 400mg. Read the post from Monte about people who do 600mg of tren.. I’m going away. It’s not my body and not my business. Just tried to help with what I can. You are looking for an answer but you operate under confirmation bias.

I figured it was a meme.. but if you're going to post him you got to give him a name.. Mr.Fiddlewiskers it is.. I dig it! Lol

So I told my buddy about this and in the name of science he’s given me a crisp bottle of Tren E from another sponsor on here. He couldn’t handle it at 200mg a week, and wants to see if anything different will happen for me.

Should I continue my current sponsor or give this new one a go for a bit?

So I told my buddy about this and in the name of science he’s given me a crisp bottle of Tren E from another sponsor on here. He couldn’t handle it at 200mg a week, and wants to see if anything different will happen for me.

Should I continue my current sponsor or give this new one a go for a bit?

If you're able to score a different lab than all power to it.. The ester is the same so switching wouldn't be an issue, the only issue would be authenticity.. Blood serum levels "should" have already been steady rising, so switch up and see how you feel.. You'll notice either and increase or drop, and if you're truly lucky you may stay impervious..
Trenbolone is very aggressive so you should really be feeling something, if the original lab turns out to be sub par than the "new" additional brand will expose it, only if the runner up is bonifide and legit..

For myself, I'm a hot mess at 400mgs, but I also use to "tolerate" higher doses in the name of gains, however it came at a cost.. Now at my current age any dose I use comes at a price, unlike experiences prior..

BTW.. great leg work, this is what its all about..The sake of science! One huge science experiment..

If you're able to score a different lab than all power to it.. The ester is the same so switching wouldn't be an issue, the only issue would be authenticity.. Blood serum levels "should" have already been steady rising, so switch up and see how you feel.. You'll notice either and increase or drop, and if you're truly lucky you may stay impervious..
Trenbolone is very aggressive so you should really be feeling something, if the original lab turns out to be sub par than the "new" additional brand will expose it, only if the runner up is bonifide and legit..

For myself, I'm a hot mess at 400mgs, but I also use to "tolerate" higher doses in the name of gains, however it came at a cost.. Now at my current age any dose I use comes at a price, unlike experiences prior..

BTW.. great leg work, this is what its all about..The sake of science! One huge science experiment..

Okay then I’ll give it a shot...
It’s from a reputable source here. Not sure if I can name drop but I pin tomorrow anyways. I just wasn’t sure if it would screw something up by switching labs like that.
baf588426e26e8620a7852327cbcdf58.jpg

So at first you said stop measuring side-effects, now you say you should feel something. Changing opinion so fast 😆 With all respect to you..

yep, if the ester is the same, it’s fine. Hopefully you won a lottery and have 0 sides 😜

So at first you said stop measuring side-effects, now you say you should feel something. Changing opinion so fast 😆 With all respect to you..

yep, if the ester is the same, it’s fine. Hopefully you won a lottery and have 0 sides 😜

If you read what I said.. I'm saying that the compound is aggressive and he should feel something ultimately that correlates with his initial post that he is making progress..then I emphasized that in my current state that I am sensitive to this drug unlike I used to be, or at least to the degree that I could run higher dosages that were more tolerant.. don't put a spin on this.. I stand firm with my initial post not to make comparisons with other people's reactions and side effects.. because if that's the case how come some guys can remain dry as a bone on 1g of test, yet some other guys are oily pus lactating balls of estrogen at 300mgs? People cannot compare..

again, let me reiterate when I say he should feel something , that reference is supporting his "progress"..

Hopefully in his case he is a good responder..

At this point it's process of elimination.. introducing a different lab is a good place to start.. if we make our assessments off of just one instance then there's nothing to learn, always add or subtract, this way people can learn sensitivities, look at different veritable's and have a much bigger picture to look at..

What I would do is I’d go and test E2 with regular test and ultra sensitive. Tren should sky rocket your regular E2. My gf tells me that I’m bigger on 250mg of Test E when I’m cruising. You operate with subjective information. Your tren is bullshit, unless you’re one of a kind who doesn’t have any sides from 400mg of tren..
your post are so ignorant and misinforming it’s ridiculous

Some people have way less sides then others and I’ve definitely heard of no sides on only 400mg....but the answer is always the same

Up the tren

Okay... Does anyone want an update? I tried this new stuff just now

Get Shredded!
Okay... Does anyone want an update? I tried this new stuff just now

Sure we would love an update..
do you have a different taste in your mouth when you inject it? Do you get a sensation like you can smell something chemically, or when you breathe do you feel some kind of chemical in your lungs?

Sure we would love an update..
do you have a different taste in your mouth when you inject it? Do you get a sensation like you can smell something chemically, or when you breathe do you feel some kind of chemical in your lungs?

Yes and yes. My chest got so tight, I tried to fight it. It just creeped and creeped and when I pulled out the pin, I got tren cough for the first time. I started sweating a lot and the coughing got worse. Lasted ten minutes. I had metal taste in my mouth. I feared it was the end and my chest still hurts. Night and day difference... Omg...

Yes and yes. My chest got so tight, I tried to fight it. It just creeped and creeped and when I pulled out the pin, I got tren cough for the first time. I started sweating a lot and the coughing got worse. Lasted ten minutes. I had metal taste in my mouth. I feared it was the end and my chest still hurts. Night and day difference... Omg...

Welp... That's definitely some good news and those symptoms right there can be considered good indicators, not a lot of people experience them, I wouldn't always use them as it go to but they are good reference to look out for..
Now the next few steps with process of elimination is to get back on the grind and press forward and see if your progress exceeds 10 x with BETTER results..
And remember keep all this stuff written down in your notes, including the injection site in the size of the gauge that you used..

Welp... That's definitely some good news and those symptoms right there can be considered good indicators, not a lot of people experience them, I wouldn't always use them as it go to but they are good reference to look out for..
Now the next few steps with process of elimination is to get back on the grind and press forward and see if your progress exceeds 10 x with BETTER results..
And remember keep all this stuff written down in your notes, including the injection site in the size of the gauge that you used..

Is it because it’s a different lab? That was intense, any way to prevent the cough? I did 25g 1” in the glute, and it’s legs today. I’d like to name drop the lab if possible lol

Is it because it’s a different lab? That was intense, any way to prevent the cough? I did 25g 1” in the glute, and it’s legs today. I’d like to name drop the lab if possible lol

PM me both sources of the tren

The cough is not something that always happens and a lot of people like to use it as a rule of thumb.. although it's most common with Trenbolone it can happen with just about any injection.. I've had it happen with testosterone before.. it's really hard to gauge your situation, at this point you can better assess it over the next few weeks.. my suggestion is to use the new one that you have and just see how things play out for you over the course of the next several weeks.. I would personally contact The Source in which you receive the items from and speak to them about this.. naturally they're going to defend their product but it's a good place to start, make them aware of it and take it from there..then I will check back in with them over the course of the next few weeks and let them know your progress with the different brand.. this way you exhausted all resources with giving everything a valid attempt..
You did say that you notice good progress but there was a big difference with your injection today compared to things in the past so you do have a lot of things going both ways..
Stick the course give it a couple weeks and take it from there.. I'm confident that you're going to make the right decision and everything will come crystal clear! :)
If you need any assistance feel free to contact myself or any of the other moderators and the community, we will be more than happy to better assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have..

The cough is not something that always happens and a lot of people like to use it as a rule of thumb.. although it's most common with Trenbolone it can happen with just about any injection.. I've had it happen with testosterone before.. it's really hard to gauge your situation, at this point you can better assess it over the next few weeks.. my suggestion is to use the new one that you have and just see how things play out for you over the course of the next several weeks.. I would personally contact The Source in which you receive the items from and speak to them about this.. naturally they're going to defend their product but it's a good place to start, make them aware of it and take it from there..then I will check back in with them over the course of the next few weeks and let them know your progress with the different brand.. this way you exhausted all resources with giving everything a valid attempt..
You did say that you notice good progress but there was a big difference with your injection today compared to things in the past so you do have a lot of things going both ways..
Stick the course give it a couple weeks and take it from there.. I'm confident that you're going to make the right decision and everything will come crystal clear! :)
If you need any assistance feel free to contact myself or any of the other moderators and the community, we will be more than happy to better assist you with any questions or concerns that you may have..

I’m unable to contact the first source, they are on a different board and I am not welcome there lol. That’s okay though, the board isn’t very pleasant. But the new source is one on ASF. Would you recommend staying at 400 or go with 200 a week? The cough kind of scared me

IML Gear Cream!
I’m unable to contact the first source, they are on a different board and I am not welcome there lol. That’s okay though, the board isn’t very pleasant. But the new source is one on ASF. Would you recommend staying at 400 or go with 200 a week? The cough kind of scared me

Well .. ASF is the hub anyhow, its happening here my dude..lol
Far as the dose, stay at 400mg.. 400 of trenE is real as it gets, see how you do with this lab.. really no need to up it at 400.. you have plenty of time later for that..

Well .. ASF is the hub anyhow, its happening here my dude..lol
Far as the dose, stay at 400mg.. 400 of trenE is real as it gets, see how you do with this lab.. really no need to up it at 400.. you have plenty of time later for that..

Oh I don’t plan on upping it anytime soon I just feel like I’ve wasted a lot of time with the other lab now

If you don’t want to say the old source understand but if they are not a sponsor here so why not? As far as the new source give them a shout out if your liking the new product no harm there whatsoever

Oh I don’t plan on upping it anytime soon I just feel like I’ve wasted a lot of time with the other lab now

all of us here can appreciate how you feel about the waste of time because we are not in this lifestyle to have our time wasted.. considering the fact that this is your first run with this compound it would be silly to basically gauge things on side effects and everything else.. now if you have used Trenbolone several times and all the sudden you don't have side effects that's a different story.. in the upcoming weeks it should really be a game-changer,you may or may not notice side effects but if you do that that's a good indicator for you to use in the future.. but if you don't get side effects that doesn't mean that this different lab is bunk.. if you are sensitive to this hormone unbeknownst to you you'll definitely notice pretty soon.. excessive sweating in my opinion has the highest ratio with a dead giveaway, thereafter comes restlessness and irritability and insomnia all of those in no specific order.. but on a good note, now that you have something different in the plan Maybe turn up the noise a little bit in your routine as well, you might as well go all in :) so if you did waste any time you can make it back up!!!

If you don’t want to say the old source understand but if they are not a sponsor here so why not? As far as the new source give them a shout out if your liking the new product no harm there whatsoever

Good deal, wasn’t sure of rules on that. The old one is sovereign labs, and this new one is Gorilla Pharm. Shout out to them for making some jet fuel!

all of us here can appreciate how you feel about the waste of time because we are not in this lifestyle to have our time wasted.. considering the fact that this is your first run with this compound it would be silly to basically gauge things on side effects and everything else.. now if you have used Trenbolone several times and all the sudden you don't have side effects that's a different story.. in the upcoming weeks it should really be a game-changer,you may or may not notice side effects but if you do that that's a good indicator for you to use in the future.. but if you don't get side effects that doesn't mean that this different lab is bunk.. if you are sensitive to this hormone unbeknownst to you you'll definitely notice pretty soon.. excessive sweating in my opinion has the highest ratio with a dead giveaway, thereafter comes restlessness and irritability and insomnia all of those in no specific order.. but on a good note, now that you have something different in the plan Maybe turn up the noise a little bit in your routine as well, you might as well go all in :) so if you did waste any time you can make it back up!!!

Sounds good to me! Seems like there are lots of good sponsors here. I am alittle more irritated but might just be in my head lol. But I did PR on everything today. On box squats I usually hang with 225 for 5, but I got 245 for 10 non stop reps. Also I noticed I watered up a lot and my food has been clean, and that made me question it alittle. But time to kill it!

As pretty much all have said, don’t take the no “ Tren Sides “ as condemning your Tren to be no good. If you are not having the usual “ Sides “ consider yourself lucky. Nobody likes the Tren Cough. I hate sweating at nite and waking up drenched, not to mention the weird fucking dreams I get , WTF ! And all that talk about anger issues is BS bro. I do find myself getting angry sometimes, but it’s how you carry yourself , so not everyone gets pissed at the site of other people when on Tren.
If you are getting stronger , then there’s your proof !!!
You can always buy a Roid Test Kit And see if it’s real or not ??

As pretty much all have said, don’t take the no “ Tren Sides “ as condemning your Tren to be no good. If you are not having the usual “ Sides “ consider yourself lucky. Nobody likes the Tren Cough. I hate sweating at nite and waking up drenched, not to mention the weird fucking dreams I get , WTF ! And all that talk about anger issues is BS bro. I do find myself getting angry sometimes, but it’s how you carry yourself , so not everyone gets pissed at the site of other people when on Tren.
If you are getting stronger , then there’s your proof !!!
You can always buy a Roid Test Kit And see if it’s real or not ??
a roid Test is pointless. If a “200mg” vial of tren e has 1mg of tren e in it the it will pass. Also certain carrier oils will give false positives there’s videos on YouTube of guys using just oil getting positive results for testosterone

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread about they've never heard of anyone running 400mg of tren e without sides. I've ran 400mg tren e without really any sides at all. Ace is a different story. But enanthate doesn't hit me as hard/fast so I think my body gets accustomed to it much easier

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread about they've never heard of anyone running 400mg of tren e without sides. I've ran 400mg tren e without really any sides at all. Ace is a different story. But enanthate doesn't hit me as hard/fast so I think my body gets accustomed to it much easier
Lucky you! I had pretty bad sides from 300mg Tren H. 180 is the borderline for me. That’s why it used to come in 75mg ampules ;)

Back