• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Torn Pec protocol

FBeingFat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recently tore my pec benching. The person at the mri place said it was a stage 3 tear but the tendon was still connected so no surgery.
What is a good protocol to take to help with recovery?
I’ve always heard BPC 157 & TB 500 but what are the doses and anything else I can take to help speed recovery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there was a more aggressive approach to load up the tb500 where you hit 2.5mg 3x week for first few weeks, I'll see if I still have the post.
Going to need that post, I have to get both of these peptides ordered again along with some GH, my pec tear hasn’t recovered as of yet

here you go:

here you go:

Absolute legend

here you go:

Article is actually underdosing BPC-157, which is the main driver in the healing process, while 7.5mg of TB500 is overkill. In fact, the top surgeons I've spoken with who are up do date on the two (wife is a marathon runner who had two major hip surgeries) informed me TB isn't necessarily needed in many cases. Since, I've only used BPC in myself and many clients noticing zero difference without it. Doesn't hurt to take it so if you want go for it. Just passing the info.

Article is actually underdosing BPC-157, which is the main driver in the healing process, while 7.5mg of TB500 is overkill. In fact, the top surgeons I've spoken with who are up do date on the two (wife is a marathon runner who had two major hip surgeries) informed me TB isn't necessarily needed in many cases. Since, I've only used BPC in myself and many clients noticing zero difference without it. Doesn't hurt to take it so if you want go for it. Just passing the info.
What dose would you recommend for the two then for a great recovery in your opinion?

Back