• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Get Shredded!
Will never happen:

NEW - Putin invites Biden to discuss relations in a virtual meeting, provided that it is a direct, live-streamed conversation.

Pelosi is trying to steal a House seat.

Ewx1Ur3WUAQIkL1

That's not a big surprise at all . ^^^^

Heres my fuck Biden and all democraps post!

Last edited:
Guys the biggest dumb-ass and poster boy for the brain-dead libatrdz, what a dumb kuntt...

China talks in Alaska were a failure. Biden administration got its ass handed to them. Highlights below:

Opening remarks in Anchorage were agreed to be 2 minutes each The CCP delegation opened with 20 minutes of blasting Biden's policies, BLM, division under Biden,

JUST IN - China's FM Yang threatens "firm actions" in response to "US interference" on arrival for Alaska talks and adds:

- US is the champion of cyberattacks
- Black Americans are slaughtered in the US
- US uses military might & financial supremacy to pressure countries

- This morning Biden yelled at Blinken for bringing a staffer with purple hair to the CCP summit, per WH official
- CCP delegation came to US soil and told the US government to their face they are weak Total disaster for unprepared Blinken
- The Woke set don’t actually have much understanding of other cultures. They are only experts at apologizing for their own. Blinken didn’t even know he broke protocol.

Called it:

JUST IN - White House seemingly rejects an invitation for a direct "live" public conversation with Russian President Putin, saying Biden is "quite busy" this weekend (Fox News)

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
·
2h
I am asking ALL of my followers to RETWEET this:

For obvious mental health reasons,
@JoeBiden
has declined a public discussion with
@KremlinRussia_E

I would like to publicly invite Vladimir Putin sit down with me for a wide-ranging interview on
@thecandaceshow

Loving this new administration...

Attachments

• photo_2021-03-19_11-21-51.jpg
    photo_2021-03-19_11-21-51.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 12
  • photo_2021-03-19_11-21-59.jpg
    photo_2021-03-19_11-21-59.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 12
Considering msm talked about Trump's ramp walk for months, I wonder how long they are going to talk about Biden's three stumbles today?

Ew2vstXWEAIwGhX

I saw the video and all I have to say is wow. Biden is such a disgrace. Only in America could people be stupid enough to vote for this.

Bwahahahaha....Biden admin said it was windy and that's what knocked him over going up the stairs. They got fact checked pretty quick!

'Update: WH spox Karine Jean-Pierre seems to blame the wind for President Biden's fall

She told reporters aboard Air Force One:

'It's pretty windy outside. It's very windy. I almost fell coming up the steps myself. He is doing 100 percent'

Ew3ODUuWQAMnG4m

Wind was 6-14mph at the time. I guess that 14mph gust blew him over.

I paid $75 to fill up my car

$3.39 a gallon

As I said before the dems all owe me reparations

I wanna start a GoFundMe for reparations for a Biden Presidency.

Sure as shit there is def some of them stupid enough to pay too.

Maybe if I pretend Im white that will help raise money?

$3.39 a gallon

How much is your State's gas tax?

Saw that the Biden Admin. is strongly considering raising the Fed gas tax which is currently 18.4 cents/gal. and 24.4 for diesel.

How much is your State's gas tax?

Saw that the Biden Admin. is strongly considering raising the Fed gas tax which is currently 18.4 cents/gal. and 24.4 for diesel.

I know this wasn't for me but I was in folsom CA last week and it was 3.89. So glad I filled up in NV for 3.19. I can see CA hitting 5.00 a gallon this summer.

$3.39 a gallon

pretend your white? Was that a typo, cracker?

$3.39 a gallon

I know this wasn't for me but I was in folsom CA last week and it was 3.89. So glad I filled up in NV for 3.19. I can see CA hitting 5.00 a gallon this summer.

I usually paid 54 bucks to fill up my tank ....I fill it yesterday and cost me 69.00!!

Back