• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The Finestgears Lab Testing Results Product Thread

FinestGears

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Welcome to the Finestgears Lab Testing Results Product Thread. In this thread we will continue to post new labs tests for all of our products. At Finestgears, we understand the importance of trust and transparency and make this a priority to all of our customers. Our credibility and reliability is something we pride ourselves on and will continue to provide everyone the best quality and most name brand choices on the market today! Please watch this thread for continuous lab tests being posted!

Thank you to everyone and we look forward to being your ONE STOP SHOP!

Test Report #26432.png
Test Report #26427 (1).png

Just a little response to this, I placed an order, decent amount of money and here we are 4 days later usps still awaiting items, I contact your live chat and I get the response 5 mins later after I stated that problem, his response was tracking will update soon, well it’s over 24 hours later usps says still awaiting items? I already see where this is going and it’s cool lesson learned

Just a little response to this, I placed an order, decent amount of money and here we are 4 days later usps still awaiting items, I contact your live chat and I get the response 5 mins later after I stated that problem, his response was tracking will update soon, well it’s over 24 hours later usps says still awaiting items? I already see where this is going and it’s cool lesson learned

I wouldn’t be worried yet. It’s only been 4 days and USPS, as well as, other carriers has been terrible lately with updating tracking. I’ve had multiple items arrive before tracking even updated from “label created” or “usps awaiting item for shipment”.

I wouldn’t be worried yet. It’s only been 4 days and USPS, as well as, other carriers has been terrible lately with updating tracking. I’ve had multiple items arrive before tracking even updated from “label created” or “usps awaiting item for shipment”.
I hope so , I honestly never waited this long for an items to be dropped off for shipment, I emailed heard nothing back, the live chat when I voiced my concern it took guy 5 mins to respond. I never heard of them but seen them on forum as a sponsor so I thought it was good to go, only to find out people can pay for sponsorship, no reviews on this forum only online. I should of went with what I know, my fault

Exactly! Shotta this isn’t a ugl. FG is a big operation dealing with high quality brands. There’s many factors in getting your gear out and one is the usps that is out of everyones control. Be patient with these big sources I’m confident you will get your goods. Pm the rep you’re order number I’m sure in a few days he will have some answers for you.

Exactly! Shotta this isn’t a ugl. FG is a big operation dealing with high quality brands. There’s many factors in getting your gear out and one is the usps that is out of everyones control. Be patient with these big sources I’m confident you will get your goods. Pm the rep you’re order number I’m sure in a few days he will have some answers for you.
I did do that few times, I’m not bashing them at all, I hope I do get it …. I can’t a lose for 7 peoples orders….any source on here it’s payment then same day if not next shipping and product on the move, speedy door to door service, not this time

They can create the tracking label and send it when they want. It may be 5 days later.

You may want to look into their shipping policies. Some companies reserve the right to take one week to send your product. If this is the case, you're simply sponsor bashing. Creating a thread should be a last resort bro. Just saying...

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

They can create the tracking label and send it when they want. It may be 5 days later.

You may want to look into their shipping policies. Some companies reserve the right to take one week to send your product. If this is the case, you're simply sponsor bashing. Creating a thread should be a last resort bro. Just saying...

Yeah I never used this source so I can’t really comment on much other than the fact that the boys here are right. Don’t get me wrong it’s super nice to get your pack in 2 or 3 days from collection but that’s just not in the cards for some sources. Be glad too because I’m not sure I’d want my sources being seen shipping packs every fucking day. To me thats kinda Risky. Some bigger sources because of shipping volume choose to only ship once or twice a week plus they go through other varies things to keep themselves and you safe. I’m not gonna get into detail but trust me some do take a lot of security measures. It’s a good thing a lot of the times bro. I sure hope you’re ok kn this one. Nothing worse than getting burnt especially when ordering for others too. Like I said I’m an earlier post the only thing that would be worrying me at this point would be the 50% off sale. Some scumbag sources offer those type of deals to hurry up and get everyone to bite and then they tuck tail and disappear. Truly hope that’s not your case.

I wouldn’t sponsor bash, I private messaged, emailed, no response in days, had to go on a live chat for them to respond and that even took 5 mins just to hear tracking will update soon …… if it was someone on the forum tried and proven they would of responded with something… I’m not even saying I got beat, just simply stating the facts. Just example look how long this been up, you would think they would have responded with something, anything at all but nothing. I just placed another order from someone off here with proven track record, shipped out within 2 hours ….. it’s my fault I should have stuck with different sponsors here I been dealing with. I got blinded by 50% off sale , that my bad that’s on me

Yeah I never used this source so I can’t really comment on much other than the fact that the boys here are right. Don’t get me wrong it’s super nice to get your pack in 2 or 3 days from collection but that’s just not in the cards for some sources. Be glad too because I’m not sure I’d want my sources being seen shipping packs every fucking day. To me thats kinda Risky. Some bigger sources because of shipping volume choose to only ship once or twice a week plus they go through other varies things to keep themselves and you safe. I’m not gonna get into detail but trust me some do take a lot of security measures. It’s a good thing a lot of the times bro. I sure hope you’re ok kn this one. Nothing worse than getting burnt especially when ordering for others too. Like I said I’m an earlier post the only thing that would be worrying me at this point would be the 50% off sale. Some scumbag sources offer those type of deals to hurry up and get everyone to bite and then they tuck tail and disappear. Truly hope that’s not your case.
I think that’s what happened dude, I’ve heard sponsors can pay to be on this forum, they have no reviews from anyone on the forum. The real issue is people trusted me to get them gear, I deal with a few people I been dealing with for a long time, I can’t go back and say oh it fell through, it’s my fault I have to make it right so this put me in a hole and a bad spot with people, now I have to re order some here some there so everyone happy and leave myself with nothing till everyone else is settled with what they paid for…. All I want is an answer or a response that’s it but I get nothing

Just give it some time I’m sure all is well! They’ve been running this sale for a while so I’m sure they’re getting swamped with orders. It’s only been a few days so let’s not get the pitchforks and torches out just yet.

I think that’s what happened dude, I’ve heard sponsors can pay to be on this forum, they have no reviews from anyone on the forum. The real issue is people trusted me to get them gear, I deal with a few people I been dealing with for a long time, I can’t go back and say oh it fell through, it’s my fault I have to make it right so this put me in a hole and a bad spot with people, now I have to re order some here some there so everyone happy and leave myself with nothing till everyone else is settled with what they paid for…. All I want is an answer or a response that’s it but I get nothing
I feelz your pain bro but I still think you’re jumping the gun just a bit. There was a time not long ago where waiting 2/3 weeks to get your pack domestically was the norm. Now these newer UGLs are promising and delivering on 2 and 3 day T/A’s. That’s great but there are still great sources out there that don’t do that. Some claim 7-10 day t/A’s which IMO is still fair. Let’s just say I knew a source one and what these guys do is not easy. There’s a million things that can and do sometimes hold shipping and/or responses via email. Reps are a huge part of the game these days. My advice would be sit back and wait for a response. It may take a minute mostly because they probably get a zillion emails a week asking where people’s packs are after day 2 or 3. They might just ignore you actually. Responding to all that noise takes a ton of time. Anyway after like 7 or 10 days then I’d reach out to the rep if you haven’t heard back or gotten your pack in the meantime. Good luck bro. We are all pulling for you.

I wouldn’t sponsor bash, I private messaged, emailed, no response in days, had to go on a live chat for them to respond and that even took 5 mins just to hear tracking will update soon …… if it was someone on the forum tried and proven they would of responded with something… I’m not even saying I got beat, just simply stating the facts. Just example look how long this been up, you would think they would have responded with something, anything at all but nothing. I just placed another order from someone off here with proven track record, shipped out within 2 hours ….. it’s my fault I should have stuck with different sponsors here I been dealing with. I got blinded by 50% off sale , that my bad that’s on me
10 4

You have valid points...

My fault.

You had a point maybe it came off harsh I didn’t mean to bash anyone , i didn’t mean to come off like that
Well, I didn't know the whole story.

Just trying to give you perspective and the realization that you receive your goods

Would love to try the Belgas line up... but even a bottle of Test Cyp @ $100 is way more than I pay at the pharmacy.

I’ve used plenty of Beligas and it’s good.

Max
My 2 cents -

Im sure its really good, just way to spendy for me. 25 a bottle ugl keeps me 300#'s + and 270ish in the summer... Last stage weight was 256#'s peeled.... why spend 100? I just cant see it.
Id burn through a bottle every 2 weeks....Kinda like running HG HGH. Costs
Plus... Can you see through those bottles or is some brown paint or covering ?? Id like to see whats in my gear before shooting it.
NOT BASHING THE LAB AT ALL I'm 100% sure its fire, just have questions on .... Why so spendy?

Get Shredded!
Mostly because the sources selling it are re sellers not UGL’s. They obviously have to put profit on top of whatever they are getting it for directly or 3rd party.

Totally get what you’re saying about spending the extra dough bro. Believe me I don’t have two Pennie’s to rub together but there are times that I don’t mind paying extra if I know the reseller or lab well. Can’t put a price on piece of mind with some things. I rely on my reseller to do the leg work and make sure I’m getting what I’m paying him for. Just my way of looking at things though. Nothing wrong with yours either.

Would love to try the Belgas line up... but even a bottle of Test Cyp @ $100 is way more than I pay at the pharmacy.
See that’s how I fell for this 50% off shit, Beligas bottles were 40$, I bought a bunch, few boxes of 50mg anavar at 60$ piece . The 50% blinds you, when I was on trt I was getting Watson cyp 200, honestly best shit I ever took

See that’s how I fell for this 50% off shit, Beligas bottles were 40$, I bought a bunch, few boxes of 50mg anavar at 60$ piece . The 50% blinds you, when I was on trt I was getting Watson cyp 200, honestly best shit I ever took
Just wanted to add. A lot of labs are either going back to or just starting to use the dark colored bottles. It combats the UV light from ruining your gear overtime. I’d have no problem with that as long as it was coming from a trusted lab. I guess it’s whether you’re more concerned with floaters in your gear or about preserving your gear while in storage. Never fails. You add something good and no matter what you gotta give something good back.

Mostly because the sources selling it are re sellers not UGL’s. They obviously have to put profit on top of whatever they are getting it for directly or 3rd party.

Totally get what you’re saying about spending the extra dough bro. Believe me I don’t have two Pennie’s to rub together but there are times that I don’t mind paying extra if I know the reseller or lab well. Can’t put a price on piece of mind with some things. I rely on my reseller to do the leg work and make sure I’m getting what I’m paying him for. Just my way of looking at things though. Nothing wrong with yours either.
Just to add what you said here, I get gear for good amount of people, I took money from people I been dealing with for a long time, friends I known most of my life….. this loss that happened put me in a bad spot, talking about not having 2 Pennie’s to rub together, this loss put me in a hole, obviously I’m charging double just because of the decent prices on this forum, so now I have right this wrong, take care of everyone else before myself on this. I’m not the type of person to say shit fell through sorry I took your money put it in wrong hands, I never done that, it’s against my morals to do that. I should have stuck with what I know but people bitch labels look computer made with no holograms….. you know the drill some people just bitch about everything so I tried a different avenue just to please people about a dumb hologram….

This loss?

You're still assuming and making accusations about the source when you have no idea what's actually going on. Do you not realize that? It's been a day and you're back at it...

They had a 50 percent off sale off BELIGAS, who quite a few people like. Do you think they make be a little busier?

This loss?

You're still assuming and making accusations about the source when you have no idea what's actually going on. Do you not realize that? It's been a day and you're back at it...

They had a 50 percent off sale off BELIGAS, who quite a few people like. Do you think they make be a little busier?

Ya this loss, it’s obvious I got beat, I already said it I emailed few times, private messaged all again today no response, no response to this post they posted. It’s pretty obvious at this point…. It’s a loss it’s pretty cut and dry at this point. Tomorrow will be a week. I just want to make sure people know not to buy from these people don’t make same mistake I did ….. I’m doing all the new people a service that ask for sources . We both know and we both been here long enough to know any trusted sponsor on this forum would have responded by now with something so ya I’m back at it today. I said all I’m going to say about it at this point by now people on this forum know so I’m not going to say anything more on the subject , I would just hate to see others not get blinded by the sales going on by this beat scam

Back