• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Thanks Ace, Acetropins are phenomenal

Hulkomania

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Great service, fast and holy sh@t these things work
one month in on Acetropins and fat loss has kicked in like magic, hands are tingly and numb, sleep much improved
4 pack is morphing into a six pack
very happy and I’m hooked

first foray with real hgh.
for those keeping score I’ve been running doctor prescribed 1 ml of test cyp a week for years (I’m 50) and 30 mg of prescribed Var (the 10mg tabs)
plenty for me at my age to maintain a relatively solid 4 pack 225 on my 5 ft 9 frame. Ave to say I’m bummed I didn’t discover the Acetropins a lot earlier.
to be fair I also ordered Puretropins for comparison but I’m sold on the Ace

thanks much

Glad to hear it. I just ordered a few kits of these myself. I usually run 2iu q daily, but my prescription is just getting to expensive. Excited to see how these compare!

let Us know your thoughts. Always wanted to run the genuine article. I get my Anavar prescribed by my doctor, my test prescribed by my doctor but he won’t prescribe HGH lol

I’m going to be following this and researching ace-tropin. I’ve always wanted to run 2-3 IUs a day

Yes sir, I have said this for years. Acetropins are some of the smoothest affordable GH on the market. AceLabs is excellent.

And I in no way am affiliated with them. They are in my top 2 resources, I send my clients to for their HGH.

Back