• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Testosterone Decanoate for TRT?

jiffysound

Jiffy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My friend told me he got a new shipment in that includes testosterone decanoate, he said he would prepare it @ 250mg/ml and put it into 20ml vials for sale. This ester interested me for my TRT as it's long acting, but the problem is, there is not that much information on this ester. I don't even know the half-life for it, only wiki info on it is that it's a bit longer acting than enanthate . I could run .5cc every 3.5 days for TRT along with 125mg/weekly of Deca Durabolin. I have 12 weeks to decide on the ester I want for my TRT, so any advice on this ester would be cool guys.

I did a little research since yesterday, and I found one source that has some info on the Decanoate ester:

• Testosterone Base + Decanoate Ester
  • 4-androstene-3-one, 17beta-ol
  • Molecular Weight (base): 288.429
  • Molecular Weight (ester): 115.15
  • Formula (base): C19 H28 O2
  • Formula (ester): C6H12O2
  • Melting Point (base): 155
  • Melting Point (ester): 31-32 C
  • Manufacturer: Loeffler
  • Effective Dose (Men): 300-2000 mg/week
  • Effective Dose (Women): Not Recommended
  • Half-Life: 15 Days
  • Detection Time: 3 Months
  • Anabolic /Androgenic Ratio: 100/100

Yeah I know. I should have elaborated. There are no Pharmaceutical preparations of test d that are injectable. Only oral versions. I don’t like to share information that’s anecdotal. The decanoate ester has a straight 10 carbon chain, undec has an 11 carbon chain. The difference between the two is akin to enanthate and cyp. They are virtually interchangeable.

I'm not sure if this will help you but you take a look.

Yeah I know. I should have elaborated. There are no Pharmaceutical preparations of test d that are injectable. Only oral versions. I don’t like to share information that’s anecdotal. The decanoate ester has a straight 10 carbon chain, undec has an 11 carbon chain. The difference between the two is akin to enanthate and cyp. They are virtually interchangeable.
Ah that makes sense, I asked my friend where he got it and he told me his source in china has the raw powder available so he picked up 200 grams of it. I may purchase the 20ml vials he prepared for my TRT as the price is a little cheaper than enan or cyp esters per ml. i will have to talk to my andrologist about it and see where she stands on the issue. She can only write me scripts for Omnadren 250 or Testosterone Prolongatum ( test enan @ 100mg/ml vials ) As far as deca durabolin is concerned I get that from my friend because he has 50ml jugs of the stuff @ 125mg/ml . I am looking forward to my TRT now with deca included, should make a big difference in joint lubrication at my age.

Ah that makes sense, I asked my friend where he got it and he told me his source in china has the raw powder available so he picked up 200 grams of it. I may purchase the 20ml vials he prepared for my TRT as the price is a little cheaper than enan or cyp esters per ml. i will have to talk to my andrologist about it and see where she stands on the issue. She can only write me scripts for Omnadren 250 or Testosterone Prolongatum ( test enan @ 100mg/ml vials ) As far as deca durabolin is concerned I get that from my friend because he has 50ml jugs of the stuff @ 125mg/ml . I am looking forward to my TRT now with deca included, should make a big difference in joint lubrication at my age.

What’s going to be you trt dose bro?

Test and deca 125mg each every week?

Thx

For my TRT cruise I use a blend of Deconate & either enanthate or cyp. the blend is equal in proportion. Pin 3X per week. Smooth ride

My TRT is going to be 250mg test and 125mg dece per week with 4iu HGH.
Really not trying to tell you what to do, but considering the size of your recent cycles that you have been posting about, this is some pretty seriously enhanced “trt” lol. This is a pretty unreasonable cruise even unless you are huge, I have been cruising between 200-250 test only at 250 lbs. I think it would probably be in your best interest to just slide down to test only given how intense your cycles are.

Really not trying to tell you what to do, but considering the size of your recent cycles that you have been posting about, this is some pretty seriously enhanced “trt” lol. This is a pretty unreasonable cruise even unless you are huge, I have been cruising between 200-250 test only at 250 lbs. I think it would probably be in your best interest to just slide down to test only given how intense your cycles are.
That's doable, was just hoping for the joint lubrication you get from deca. I am currently at Aug 1st 2023 - 117.4 Kilograms 10% Body Fat that translates to 258.28 Lbs and I am 183cm that translates to 5'11 in American measurements. I also weighed myself this morning and it came out to Aug 5th 2023 - 118.8 Kilograms 10% Body Fat using a caliper test for BF measure.

That's doable, was just hoping for the joint lubrication you get from deca. I am currently at Aug 1st 2023 - 117.4 Kilograms 10% Body Fat that translates to 258.28 Lbs and I am 183cm that translates to 5'11 in American measurements. I also weighed myself this morning and it came out to Aug 5th 2023 - 118.8 Kilograms 10% Body Fat using a caliper test for BF measure.

Those are some pretty impressive stats. I'd love to see what close to 260lbs and 10% bf looks like.

Those are some pretty impressive stats. I'd love to see what close to 260lbs and 10% bf looks like.
Agreed

5'10, 260 lbs and pretty shredded @ 10% bf is wicked.

You're pretty lean all the time aren't you Wes?

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Agreed

5'10, 260 lbs and pretty shredded @ 10% bf is wicked.

You're pretty lean all the time aren't you Wes?

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk
I try to stay lean. I'm currently 215lbs but definitely not no 10% lol

@jiffysound u still in your submarine? Many are interested to put a face/physique to this character 👏

I am 225 and 8% bf.

Oh shit…I keep forgetting I have pics here….
Ok…225 and 22.5%

That’s a sortakinda 10%, right?

Get Shredded!
I am on Test D for TRT. 200mg e10d. I homebrew it at 400mg/ml so .5cc shot in castor oil. Smooth as butter. Stumble on it when test e raws started going to shit with pip and never looked back.

Go for it and tell him to make it higher concentration it holds reasonably well.

Thinking the same.

I think a “trt” at 150 mg each once a week is even pushing it.

Thinking the same.

I think a “trt” at 150 mg each once a week is even pushing it.
I think the enhanced cruises can be necessary if you’re a competitor and hit a point where you just require more anabolic load year round. But as someone just doing it as a hobby, cruises should absolutely be 100-200 mg a week of just test maximum imo

You can get the joint benefit from Deca with a 50 - 75mg dose a week. I don't see to much of a difference between 75-100mg a week. But if your a big guy you might need more.

Have you tried Using hyaluronic acid supplements or topical products can help people maintain a youthful appearance and tackle many signs of aging. However, it can also help treat some medical conditions, such as vaginal dryness or joint pain. People should consult a healthcare professional before taking supplements.

Back