• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Test and Mast thinking of adding in proviron

Rugersrob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello.
On advice from here the other week I'm on Test and mast using the TrT blend.
I'm wandering well a discussion should I use proviron.
Everything is going well a slight bout of acne on my back but I always do even when i started TrT.
Thoughts please..

Thank you.

Hello.
On advice from here the other week I'm on Test and mast using the TrT blend.
I'm wandering well a discussion should I use proviron.
Everything is going well a slight bout of acne on my back but I always do even when i started TrT.
Thoughts please..

Thank you.
Hello,

You said things are going well. What do you hope to accomplish with the potential addition of proviron?

Are you wanting to further lower your shbg to boost free testosterone? Are you wanting to raise libido more? Are you wanting to enhance the anti depressant properties that Mast and Proviron offer?

Do you know what kind of estrogen converter you are? High, average, low etc? I'm a low converter and I can't run Mast and Proviron together bc the estrogen lowering is just to much with both compounds being used. I have to use one at a time. The vast majority of guys are average or even high converters and Can run Mast and proviron together no problem. Not only is it not a problem but a lot of guys love running them together.

in summery, you can most certainly run Mast and Proviron together. A lot of guys love this combination. You can take the anti depressant and "feel good", "positive well-being" effects these two drugs give on their own and combine them to further these effects.

Give it a run. The only drawback could be tanking your SHBG. Bloodwork is the only way to determine that.

Back