• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

T4 Necessary for Female GH run?

Posmx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My girl is going to be taking a run with GH in about a month. Plan is to start at 1iu 5x/wk, and to bump up to 2iu 5x/wk. Current plan is 6 months, but could end up going longer. Only other thing she will be taking at any point with this is Anavar. She likes 20mg day, but will probably cut that in half and start by running 10mg/day (8-12 weeks) along with the GH and see how it goes. May adjust dose from there.

I’ve read through all these forums and am seeing many different answers. Whether that to be yes use T4, or no it’s unnecessary. Also reading that only time t4 is needed is if she goes over 3iu/day. What I’m saying is I’m not finding a solid answer.

2nd question- if the answer is yes (that females need t4 as well with the small dose of GH) what dose of t4 is typical? Is it the same 50-100 mcg that a male would use? (I know testing is the only way for an individuals accurate dose) I am just wanting to know general info before getting started on this.

Any input is appreciated.

You'll need to get bloodwork done.

Randomly picking a t4 dose is dangerous and I wouldn't suggest it.

If her levels are fine with the gh, then don't mess with it.

You'll need to get bloodwork done.

Randomly picking a t4 dose is dangerous and I wouldn't suggest it.

If her levels are fine with the gh, then don't mess with it.

No plan to randomly pick a dose- she will get bloods done. We are leaving town for a few weeks & I was planning on ordering anything else we need before we go, so everything is here & she’s all ready when we return. Especially considering t4 tabs won’t be domestic, so will take a few weeks to get here. So the question more or less was just IF she needs it, I wanted to make sure I had enough on hand for the duration. (Hence the “typical dose” question).

So the bigger answer sounds like a yes?- Small dose of 1-2iu / day could still potentially affect her production?

No plan to randomly pick a dose- she will get bloods done. We are leaving town for a few weeks & I was planning on ordering anything else we need before we go, so everything is here & she’s all ready when we return. Especially considering t4 tabs won’t be domestic, so will take a few weeks to get here. So the question more or less was just IF she needs it, I wanted to make sure I had enough on hand for the duration. (Hence the “typical dose” question).

So the bigger answer sounds like a yes?- Small dose of 1-2iu / day could still potentially affect her production?
I would assume she would NOT need it.

If she did, it would be weeks down the road and, I wouldn't think more then 50mcg a day at the most might be needed.

Back