• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Superdrol an train on road to masters nats

freight train

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey ASF community train back to test out PSL SUPERDROL !!!! I'll be dosing it 20 mg a day to start split into 2 doses,started on it yesterday An will post on everything good or bad about it .
I would like to thank Vision ,Sherk An PSL for this opportunity which I believe we will continue this log all up to the masters nats an hopefully a IFBB pro card .I have placed 2nd in all 3 national shows last year barely missing my pro card by a few points .
I will log my training An diet An welcome any critiques or criticism hoping the sdrol will add a few more pounds of quality muscle to put me over the top!!!!
Those of you who know me know my work ethic is second to none An I'm very strict to my diet .Lets just say I'm more fucking motivated than ever so let's get this fucking train rolling An go for a ride together all the way to that pro card !!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3418.JPG
    IMG_3418.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 207
  • IMG_3359.JPG
    IMG_3359.JPG
    1,004.9 KB · Views: 211
Nice TD big fella..

You have some of the best and well put together logs here on ASF, so I know everyone will take something away from this all while watching you achieve yuour goals.. We here at PSL are super stoked to have you running these, with giving some of the first feedback out there with our SD..

Super pumped for this one man!

If you need anything , please do NOT hesitate to ask, we have your lats..

Hey ASF community train back to test out PSL SUPERDROL !!!! I'll be dosing it 20 mg a day to start split into 2 doses,started on it yesterday An will post on everything good or bad about it .
I would like to thank Vision ,Sherk An PSL for this opportunity which I believe we will continue this log all up to the masters nats an hopefully a IFBB pro card .I have placed 2nd in all 3 national shows last year barely missing my pro card by a few points .
I will log my training An diet An welcome any critiques or criticism hoping the sdrol will add a few more pounds of quality muscle to put me over the top!!!!
Those of you who know me know my work ethic is second to none An I'm very strict to my diet .Lets just say I'm more fucking motivated than ever so let's get this fucking train rolling An go for a ride together all the way to that pro card !!!!!!
Looking great bro, I have a few questions, how long are u planning on running sdrol and at what dose will u be finishing up at, I'm running EP sdrol my self do I'm curious on your run here, u look fucking amazing also bro definitely gonna be following. Hope u the best at nats hope to see u take the overall and a pro card good luck.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Looking great bro, I have a few questions, how long are u planning on running sdrol and at what dose will u be finishing up at, I'm running EP sdrol my self do I'm curious on your run here, u look fucking amazing also bro definitely gonna be following. Hope u the best at nats hope to see u take the overall and a pro card good luck.

Thanks bro for the kind words !!! I'll run it this first week at 20 mg then increase to 30 mg may not go much higher than that from toxicity on liver ,will run it 4 to 6 weeks depending on how I feel but no longer than 6 weeks.
Thanks for following bro any other questions don't hesitate!!!!

Get some brotha. Glad to see you back posting and running another one of your phenomenal logs. I’m looking forward to reading your thoughts and opinions on the superdrol and even more so to watching you get that pro card that I feel you should’ve gotten last year. Idk what the judges were looking at. Your hard work and dedication is unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Get some brotha. Glad to see you back posting and running another one of your phenomenal logs. I’m looking forward to reading your thoughts and opinions on the superdrol and even more so to watching you get that pro card that I feel you should’ve gotten last year. Idk what the judges were looking at. Your hard work and dedication is unreal.

Brother u been with me since my beginning here An I can NEVER repay u for all you have done ,I'm gonna rock this mother Fucker An stand on that stage with my hand raised an when I do I want u to know thatvim standing there because of u!!!!!!

Thanks bro for the kind words !!! I'll run it this first week at 20 mg then increase to 30 mg may not go much higher than that from toxicity on liver ,will run it 4 to 6 weeks depending on how I feel but no longer than 6 weeks.
Thanks for following bro any other questions don't hesitate!!!!
Kool that's how I'm also running it, I did first week at 20mg and gonna finish out at 30mg appreciate the info bro. Keep up the good work will be following for sure.

Morning brothers of iron Sunday is leg day so figured I would give my Sunday leg workout I do a lot of volume work for legs my goal this offseason was to improve sweep on quads An bigger hams so here we go;

leg curls ss with leg press
start with one plate per side on leg press An work up till all I can get is 10 reps usually that is 13 to 14 plates ps An I do the same with leg curls

single leg curls ss with safety bar squats 5 sets each go up in weight each set

stiff leg deadlifts ss with leg extensions. Sets in leg extensions are done with 15 sec hold 15 reps 5 sec hold 5 reps 5sec hold 5 reps that is one set

Vertical leg press ss with seated leg curls 4 sets 20 reps each

i finish with leg press like this;
1plate per side 70 reps
2 ps 45 reps
3 ps 25 reps
4 ps 12 reps 5 sec negative 5 sec positive then 12 reps regular all done consecutively

so that is it monday is off day tuesday is chest back back to the grind !!!!!

Morning brothers of iron Sunday is leg day so figured I would give my Sunday leg workout I do a lot of volume work for legs my goal this offseason was to improve sweep on quads An bigger hams so here we go;

start with one plate per side on leg press An work up till all I can get is 10 reps usually that is 13 to 14 plates ps An I do the same with leg curls

stiff leg deadlifts ss with leg extensions. Sets in leg extensions are done with 15 sec hold 15 reps 5 sec hold 5 reps 5sec hold 5 reps that is one set

1plate per side 70 reps
2 ps 45 reps
3 ps 25 reps
4 ps 12 reps 5 sec negative 5 sec positive then 12 reps regular all done consecutively

Monstrous set!! Glad to see you back here with psl. Always Subbed for your kickass logs!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1plate per side 70 reps
2 ps 45 reps
3 ps 25 reps

I pulled both hammies, and threw up just reading your leg routine.

Alright brothers running a bit behind so at 20 mg a day since Saturday my appetite has increased which has led to a 2.5 lb gain ,can also tell bp is elevated but so far very satisfied with the superdrol !!!!
Tuesday workout is chest dry good workout hopefully strength is going up so chest is as follows :
Straight hammer press 4 plates ps doing cluster sets 4 reps 15 sec break 4 reps 15 sec break 4 reps that’s one set 4 total sets
flat bench flyes 4 sets 20,15.10.8
hammer incline press 10 sets 10 reps 30 sec rest
pec deck with arms crossing at chin level 4 sets
decline hammer 4 sets 20

after workout I hit the leg press for 100 straight reps with a plate an a qtr ps

You look tighter this time at the start of prep.... I think?
Thanks bro that was part of my plan this year I cut back on the offseason gear An tried to stay leaner so hopefully once I start with strict diet an add in the gear it brings me in with a different look,had to try something new to claim that first place it may work may not who knows!!!

So upped the dose to 30 mg so far really impressed with this superdrol strength is going up,weight has been going up An stamina is real solid !!!! However my bp has climbed also but that is expected .
workouts have been very good there is times after long hours at work where I feel like saying fuck this but some pre workout an some disturbed music gets me going I just think if I’m not training my competition is an fuck that if I’ll be outworked!!!!
You know I see alot of guys acting like they are reinventing the wheel with their training you know what just man the fuck up An train hard take the fucking pain a lot of guys saying they gonna change this or that guess what you already look like shit you can change all you want but if you can’t suffer on the diet An take the pain when training then aint shit gonna help u all you are doing is making excuses!!!! Well have a great nite brothers thanks for letting me rant a bit An let’s get ready to fucking grind again tomorrow!!!!

That leg day looks killer bro. Keep at it.

So upped the dose to 30 mg so far really impressed with this superdrol strength is going up,weight has been going up An stamina is real solid !!!! However my bp has climbed also but that is expected .
workouts have been very good there is times after long hours at work where I feel like saying fuck this but some pre workout an some disturbed music gets me going I just think if I’m not training my competition is an fuck that if I’ll be outworked!!!!
You know I see alot of guys acting like they are reinventing the wheel with their training you know what just man the fuck up An train hard take the fucking pain a lot of guys saying they gonna change this or that guess what you already look like shit you can change all you want but if you can’t suffer on the diet An take the pain when training then aint shit gonna help u all you are doing is making excuses!!!! Well have a great nite brothers thanks for letting me rant a bit An let’s get ready to fucking grind again tomorrow!!!!

Yes! I love it when FT goes into these motiavtional rants.

I believe its him that has said " you may beat me, but you sure as fuck won't outwork me"

Totally agree bro. It's real simple. Train hard, eat big, get results. No need to get fancy, no need for minor tweaks, just lift some heavy ass weights and get the calories in.

That leg day looks killer bro. Keep at it.

Thanks bro trying to add to that sweep been using some bands an band on legs right under knees helps keep legs straight.

Hope you are doing well bro !!!!

What’s up brothers!!! All good here chest day yesterday back day today ,making every rep count almost prep time I know it’s odd but I kind of look forward to it !!!
Every workout has to be better than the next !!!
Just a bit of my mindset today time to grind have a great day brothers!!!

What’s up brothers!!! All good here chest day yesterday back day today ,making every rep count almost prep time I know it’s odd but I kind of look forward to it !!!
Every workout has to be better than the next !!!
Just a bit of my mindset today time to grind have a great day brothers!!!
You always (make every rep count)do bigdog! Your killing it.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back