• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:
Shree Venkatesh Mestoviron (Proviron)

Shree Venkatesh Mestoviron (Proviron) 25mg 50 tabs is available now!!!

Shree Venkatesh Mestoviron (Proviron) 25mg 50 tabs

Buy Shree Venkatesh steroids at www.us-domesticsupply.to

They have a (new) line of oils & orals. Let me know if you have any feedback/labs/assays about the line.(from anywhere). India can be hit or miss . Alpha Pharm (India) is good when you got from a registered distributor .

Shree Venkatesh has been around since I cma remember . Their newer updated line may be really good because they have licensed other medications.
Appreciate it

Max Love Provi!

What registered distributors are you talking about?
I have some Alpha Pharma products in stock, sex pills, T3. And will get some of their Testosterones and Astralean (Clen) next month.
Shree products are good to go, customers love their sex pills ans I sell alot of their HCG which is now available in both 5000iu and 10.000iu packages.
They have a (new) line of oils & orals. Let me know if you have any feedback/labs/assays about the line.(from anywhere). India can be hit or miss . Alpha Pharm (India) is good when you got from a registered distributor .

Shree Venkatesh has been around since I cma remember . Their newer updated line may be really good because they have licensed other medications.
Appreciate it

Max Love Provi!

Last edited:

We carry Raloxifene!

Raloxifene hydrochloride (trade name Raloxiheal) is very new anti-estrogenic drug on the prescription market, and it is a member of the category of drugs known as selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs), which is actually a sub-category of an even broader category of drugs known as anti-estrogens. The sub-category under anti-estrogens are aromatase inhibitors (AIs), which include the three most common: Aromasin (Exemestane), Arimidex (Anastrozole), and Letrozole (Femara), though there are plenty of other aromatase inhibitors in existence as well. SERMs and AIs are what make up the broad class of anti-estrogens. SERMs and AIs differ quite greatly in terms of their mechanisms of action and how they operate physiologically. As with any profile covering SERMs and AIs, the difference between these two classes of anti-estrogenic drugs must be boldly stated and clarified before moving on to discussing Raloxifene in particular.

Read more here:
Raloxifene 60mg 10tabs

Buy Raloxifene at www.us-domesticsupply.to

Last edited:
What registered distributors are you talking about?
I have some Alpha Pharma products in stock, sex pills, T3. And will get some of their Testosterones and Astralean (Clen) next month.
Shree products are good to go, customers love their sex pills ans I sell alot of their HCG which is now available in both 5000iu and 10.000iu packages.

Nice about Shree . I just meant our known long time sponsors that have had the top brand names available forever like yourself ; I’ve always used the authentication site for each and every product , never had any issue . I know they have many shady fake 3rd parties and people buying off social media . I am aware of all the goings on with that company, but they always keep on going as always .

Some of their product lines were “out of stock” but it was random. Test Cyp , Npp, Para were great, provibol was phenomenal.

Max

Last edited:
Back