• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

"Steroid-Friendly" TRT clinics?

Fness

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been looking into a few online trt clinics and heard that Defy was okay with clients running cycles on top of their prescription (although they wouldn't provide your extra gear).
I was also wondering about Peter Uncaged MD; I haven't been able to find anyone using them that also runs cycles, so I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with them and if they are "steroid-freindly," or will I be denied service?
Any other telemedicine trt clinics that would be okay with this?

You should ask the clinics you listed directly. They’ll tell what they can do for you.

Why even use a TRT clinic and your own gear. Why pay 4 times the price for test, when you can get it yourself? You can run your own bloods… it’s common sense and dummy proof to check the reference ranges and keep yourself healthy. Then do regular checkups at your dr and make sure you are healthy. TRT clinics are great when you first start if you have no other resources to acquire test. The ONLY benefit to TRT clinics is if you travel an international lot and are gone for extended periods of time. I travel out of the country a few times a year for vacation but I usually just do one injection that week and I am fine. But I only go in 7 day vacations. I have TRT test I keep on hand incase I do a two trip but I’ve never had an issue.

Why even use a TRT clinic and your own gear. Why pay 4 times the price for test, when you can get it yourself? You can run your own bloods… it’s common sense and dummy proof to check the reference ranges and keep yourself healthy. Then do regular checkups at your dr and make sure you are healthy. TRT clinics are great when you first start if you have no other resources to acquire test. The ONLY benefit to TRT clinics is if you travel an international lot and are gone for extended periods of time. I travel out of the country a few times a year for vacation but I usually just do one injection that week and I am fine. But I only go in 7 day vacations. I have TRT test I keep on hand incase I do a two trip but I’ve never had an issue.
THIS is actually why I want a prescription; I'd like to be able to travel and not have to worry about breaking the law. I'm not worried about sourcing test, I just want to make sure that if I'm traveling for a while that I can bring my script and not have trouble with TSA or other authorities.

Did you know in America you can get 10ml vials of testosterone for free or as little as $10 with the right doctors

Best going on trt community on Facebook or excelmale forum and pretending you are not happy with the clinic you use charging $200 a month. Ask if any doctors in your area treat low testosterone.

My first time going to a trt doc they gave me test pellets, 250$ little incision then 45$ a pellet, I needed 13, I was paying 750$ every 10 weeks. Then I found another for bottles, 80$ for test, then he got greedy and wanted to see me after every bottle charge 250$ for a 5 min talk…. Better off getting it here much cheaper

Did you know in America you can get 10ml vials of testosterone for free or as little as $10 with the right doctors
I’m not sure where your from but I live in America… Good luck. I talked to probably 10 TRT clinics and non were 10 bucks. Only way to save money with TRT is if you get a good private Dr to prescribe it and then your insurance covers the prescription. My insurance is through the VA and they cover it 100% but then I couldn’t cycle and have messed up bloods. So doing it myself works best for me.

I know that if I find a doc locally, that eventually I can get it from the pharmacy for cheap with the GoodRX app. I think it brings it down to like $10 a vial or something like that. I really just wanna get dialed in professionally, get a script, hoard the scripts and use UGL for my TRT. Then if I have to travel I can bring my script. If I wanna cycle I can.

I've been looking into a few online trt clinics and heard that Defy was okay with clients running cycles on top of their prescription (although they wouldn't provide your extra gear).
I was also wondering about Peter Uncaged MD; I haven't been able to find anyone using them that also runs cycles, so I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with them and if they are "steroid-freindly," or will I be denied service?
Any other telemedicine trt clinics that would be okay with this?

They are good but expensive (depends on the state ). Their bloodwork is really how they get you . I’d go through your insurance company and call the in-network docs and see who’s friendly over the phone about male hormone therapy; just ask if they do it and if they Rx injectable (because you have a family member who had same low T problem and it’s the most inexpensive). Youll get a quick yes, no , or “we don’t do that here” . It’s surprise how nice or rude they get .

Max
True shit!

I’m not sure where your from but I live in America… Good luck. I talked to probably 10 TRT clinics and non were 10 bucks. Only way to save money with TRT is if you get a good private Dr to prescribe it and then your insurance covers the prescription. My insurance is through the VA and they cover it 100% but then I couldn’t cycle and have messed up bloods. So doing it myself works best for me.
You don’t use a clinic. You use your private doctor and they use RX and your insurance.
As I stated you need to join the group and forum to see how many people are getting free 10ml vials.

You don’t use a clinic. You use your private doctor and they use RX and your insurance.
As I stated you need to join the group and forum to see how many people are getting free 10ml vials.
I don’t need too. I do all of my own bloods. I have reliable great sources on here for all my AAS. I can choose what I tell my Dr and what not to. I refuse to use and hate facebook. And this is the only forum I use but I appreciate it. I am good with running my own TRT and cycles and getting my own bloods. I retired at 38 and I’m only 40 so I don’t mind paying prices on here plus I enjoy the forum and the sources are great.

I called a clinic and it was $500 to start, $250 a month. That included bloods, test E, nolva, and hcg. For $4 to $500 they would include HGH. They were super excited about prescribing what i needed. I ended up not going through with it

Doctors are hit are miss, my buddy pretty much forced his doctor to draw blood, his levels were around 180, and the doctor was real uptight about it, didnt want to prescribe him anything. Would make potato chip comments and say even if he did give test to him it would be a waste and turn into estrogen. My buddy asked, well you could prescribe something for that right? And he said no, test support is all he would prescribe. I will say, my buddy is younger and over weight, so the doctor was pushing him to lose the weight first and get levels checked, but he was not cool about it at all.

Doctors are hit are miss, my buddy pretty much forced his doctor to draw blood, his levels were around 180, and the doctor was real uptight about it, didnt want to prescribe him anything. Would make potato chip comments and say even if he did give test to him it would be a waste and turn into estrogen. My buddy asked, well you could prescribe something for that right? And he said no, test support is all he would prescribe. I will say, my buddy is younger and over weight, so the doctor was pushing him to lose the weight first and get levels checked, but he was not cool about it at all.
I had a doctors tell me I would get prostate cancer like I asked for a blood test and it sounded like he said if I got tested I would get prostrate cancer.
My test come back under low normal and I asked if I could get a script. He said if I use testosterone I will get prostate cancer.
I told him I will take a script for cancer thanks.
Got my script for gel , worked a treat for 3 months then I found injectable’s online Then I found a clinic but stayed with what I had, I changed doctors and my new one wasn’t happy I was using injections. I told her I’m not taking antidepressants anymore so it must be working properly. . Told me need gel because injections will give me prostate cancer. Her endo wouldn’t even look at my bloods. Had no interest in helping me even though I had already had a script for gel.
My doctor wasn’t happy to let me get bloods anymore as she had to leave early when I went to see her so I asked the other doctor for E2 and when she seen my bloods she went off. E2 is a female hormone, you don’t need to be tested for it. She didn’t want me ordering bloods anymore so I went
I then went and started getting scripts from a doctor that also has a hormone clinic.

The problem I found with doctors is they don’t like it is you take your health seriously and educate yourself.

I had a doctors tell me I would get prostate cancer like I asked for a blood test and it sounded like he said if I got tested I would get prostrate cancer.
My test come back under low normal and I asked if I could get a script. He said if I use testosterone I will get prostate cancer.
I told him I will take a script for cancer thanks.
Got my script for gel , worked a treat for 3 months then I found injectable’s online Then I found a clinic but stayed with what I had, I changed doctors and my new one wasn’t happy I was using injections. I told her I’m not taking antidepressants anymore so it must be working properly. . Told me need gel because injections will give me prostate cancer. Her endo wouldn’t even look at my bloods. Had no interest in helping me even though I had already had a script for gel.
My doctor wasn’t happy to let me get bloods anymore as she had to leave early when I went to see her so I asked the other doctor for E2 and when she seen my bloods she went off. E2 is a female hormone, you don’t need to be tested for it. She didn’t want me ordering bloods anymore so I went
I then went and started getting scripts from a doctor that also has a hormone clinic.

The problem I found with doctors is they don’t like it is you take your health seriously and educate yourself.
This exactly. Yeah insurance will cover it but its not worth it. The hassle , red tape, and the stupidity is unreal. If i wasnt doing it myself, i would 100% just pay the 2 to $300 a month and go to an online “youth clinic”

This exactly. Yeah insurance will cover it but its not worth it. The hassle , red tape, and the stupidity is unreal. If i wasnt doing it myself, i would 100% just pay the 2 to $300 a month and go to an online “youth clinic”
Costs me under $800 a year for testosterone and consultations.
I get more than enough testosterone.

Just found out if ur in texas ways2well is the place to go… test is like $52 and so is hcg … blew my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm late to the thread here but I'm going through the motions with this now. I've already ruled out finding a doc in my area because they all only do the pellets here.

Looking like my only hope of being legit with this is finding a solid online doc.

Get Shredded!
I'm late to the thread here but I'm going through the motions with this now. I've already ruled out finding a doc in my area because they all only do the pellets here.

Looking like my only hope of being legit with this is finding a solid online doc.
What country you in ?

Lot of them do pellets now . It's a good idea to have a prescription if you can find a a good doctor . I'd never file on insurance cause of your levels are high and something else happens there going to blame it on the test and most likely not pay for it .

Can always just not pull bloods when you’re running a cycle with the va . Yes it will take a bit before they leave you alone with the bloodwork but they calm down .

I know that if I find a doc locally, that eventually I can get it from the pharmacy for cheap with the GoodRX app. I think it brings it down to like $10 a vial or something like that. I really just wanna get dialed in professionally, get a script, hoard the scripts and use UGL for my TRT. Then if I have to travel I can bring my script. If I wanna cycle I can.
Just remember that having a script for test is only gonna protect you if you only have that particular bottle of test from the pharmacy on your person or in your house etc. Anything and everything else you’re still gonna catch a charge. A lot of guys think that having a script for test is an open invitation to carry everything around with them. Big mistake. Even if they catch you with UGL test you’re gonna get charged.

Back