• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SoCal's Halo Log

I have been given the opportunity to review Pharmacom's Halo...thank you Dannie! I received my pack yesterday and it came in some very stealth and ingenious packaging. I'm on week 2 of my first real blast in 2 years. Between moving, getting married, getting fat, now going thru a divorce, let's just say my priorities haven't been staying in shape. I have been cruising on a low dose of test the last 2 years. So this blast will be a nice change of pace.

Currently in Week 2 of my blast which consists of Test Cyp & NPP both @ 900mg/wk. NPP is one of my favorite AAS. Great results with barely any sides. Pinning schedule will be MWF. The test & NPP are from a Private source. I started Halo today @ 20mg. I will most likely bump up to 30mg after a few days. This will be dosed PWO. My workout schedule varies, sometimes I lift at night, sometimes in AM.

Beginning weight 225lbs and pics taken last week before first pin. I'm ashamed to post these pics as I am not proud of how I have let myself go.

My goal is to recomp. Lose the belly, put some size back on my arms and shoulders and get strength back. The Halo will provide a nice kick in the ass during my workouts. I've used Halo before and I broke all my PRs back then.
Your first paragraph says a lot. Then your pictures say a lot. If it was me, I would have taken some gear free time and tried to get myself back in shape a little first. Drop some bodyfat and got into lifting shape. This is just my opinion. If you were a newbie and no one knew you, there would have been 2 pages of the things I said. I've seen it over and over and over. Once again, just my opinion...you can take it with a dollar bill down to the Quick Shop and still only be able to get a cup of coffee.

Damn good to see you bro. I've tried Halo and had a good run with it some time ago. You'll get back in the swing of things soon enough. Glad to hear life is straightening out for you man.

Your first paragraph says a lot. Then your pictures say a lot. If it was me, I would have taken some gear free time and tried to get myself back in shape a little first. Drop some bodyfat and got into lifting shape. This is just my opinion. If you were a newbie and no one knew you, there would have been 2 pages of the things I said. I've seen it over and over and over. Once again, just my opinion...you can take it with a dollar bill down to the Quick Shop and still only be able to get a cup of coffee.

Yeah I know, I look like shit. I can admit it. No biggie I'll be back.

As far as what YOU would do, that's great for YOU. I'm doing ME. I have a hard time staying consistent and motivated without being on AAS. On it, it's a different story. That's why I wanted to do this. Because I know what my body is capable of, I just need that extra motivation aka AAS. But thanks for your input.

Day 10 - Halo 30mg. Another great workout tonight, trained biceps. Superset seated DB curls with a reverse incline bench curl. Really got the blood flowing. Followed it up with barbell curls using that thingy you wear around your neck so that you don't cheat on your curls. I dunno what its called. Then hammer curls. Finished it off with cable curls. Got in 20 mins of cardio on the incline trainer.

Day 11 - Halo 30mg. After working a 12+ hour shift, I opted to rest yesterday.

PS Raptor, thanks for the love :)

Take a day off, you deserved it. But tomorrow no excuses, spotless diet heavy ass workout followed by 30 min HITT cardio.

How do you dose all that halo? And what time of the day do you usually workout?

I dose it all at once, because I will forget if I split it up. I usually dose it in the AM. Sometimes my workouts are in the AM, sometimes PM. Just depends on what I have going on with work.

Get Shredded!
Day 12 - bumped up Halo to 40mg today. Took I about 90 mins PWO. Didn't feel any different than 30mg, so I'll bump back down tomorrow. Hit shoulders today. My left rear delt felt tight, couldn't get loose after stretching, warmups, foam roller so today was a light day. Got a good pump in. Seated barbell military press. Seated db press, db lat raises. Seated wide grip press on smith machine superset w/shrugs. Finished it off with cable lat raises.

Sucks to hear about an injury is preventing you from going heavy when on Halo.

I take it it's back work tomorrow?
Focus on cable rows, warm up by doing 10 reps on 40lbs, then keep increasing the stack by 20lbs and do just 5 reps. Once you hit your heaviest weight, do quick 3 reps, rest for 2 minutes and perform your heavy working set (all out, as many reps you can do), take 4 min rest and go again, this time take 20s rest (sip some water) pick up the handles again and perform rest paused set, again all out. Hit that muscle failure, if you manage 4 reps or more take another 20s rest and go at it again.
Then do a few sets of body weight pull ups, to include force negatives at the end of last set.

Quick and very effective back workout right there and it won't put strain on your lower back. You can finish off by doing some curls for the girls. You can even superset pull ups with db curls to hit the failure quicker.

Last edited:
Yes tomorrow is back. I'll try the layout you recommended. As far as the shoulder, no recent injury. Just felt tight. I sleep on that shoulder every night so some days it feels better than others. It was fine last week.

Thanks Dannie, I appreciate the tip.

Day 13 - Halo 30mg. Felt really tired today. Took 2 naps. Hit the gym around 5pm when EVERYBODY was in there. I hit back. Went a little heavier than last week and got a good pump in. Definitely feeling stronger. Lat pulldowns, low rows, Cable rows, assisted pullups, bent over DB rows. I Nair'd my chest tonight so hopefully I can post some pics tomorrow.

Take today off, just do 40 min HITT, allow back to recover so it doesn't hinder your next workout. Then refocus and make the most of Halo, smash some PRs on flat and incline.

Damn I didn't see this til now. I generally don't log in until night time.

Day 14 -Halo 30mg. Took a PWO and Halo and that was a recipe for a killer workout. Hit chest tonight. Felt strong. Focused on db incline bench. Got 4x7 w/75lb dbs. I wanted to heavier, but the way the DBs are laid out the 80+ are about 40ft away from the 75 and under. There were no benches in that area so I just stayed put. After that I did DB flys. Cable flys, got a great pump. Moved onto flat barbell bench, went light just 135 for a bunch of reps as a burnout. Ended with assisted dips. At this point my delts and pecs were fried. 10 mins of cardio on the upright cycle.

I did get my 1st compliment since I started my blast. A regular that I haven't seen in about 2 week said that I have put on size and look good. Gonna keep pushing to get dem gainz.

Holy Shit! has it been 2 years? your last post was about pinterest and shit. Sorry things didn't work out with the woman of your dreams. Good luck and good to see your back. Been out a bit myself.

Holy Shit! has it been 2 years? your last post was about pinterest and shit. Sorry things didn't work out with the woman of your dreams. Good luck and good to see your back. Been out a bit myself.

What's up brotha! Glad to see you're still around. It's all good man, win some, lose some. Just like Vegas baby! I'm already moving on to new sloot. ;)

What's up brotha! Glad to see you're still around. It's all good man, win some, lose some. Just like Vegas baby! I'm already moving on to new sloot. ;)
Look for the slot machine next. One that's rich, bangin body and crazy. the crazy ones are always good in bed and never boring haha.

What's up everyone....took yesterday off, had a date with a cute fitness gal.

Day 15 - Decided today to bump this shit up. In all honesty I feel like this Halo has been underdosed. So today I ran 50mg! Dosed 1 hour before lifting, no PWO, only Gatorade during workout. Hit shoulders / traps. Focused on volume and reps. Did a shit ton of reps tonight. Started with seated wide grip military press on smith machine. 8 sets total. Rep range 12-15. Last 3 sets only had a 45 plate per side. Not going for huge weight, just a good pump and hypertrophy. Feeling good! Next was db lat raises w/25lbs. Another movement I prefer doing light, but several sets and lots of reps. Got 5 sets in before I had to drop down to 20s. Rep range 15-18.

Next movement was rear delt flys w/15lb dbs..Some shrugs w/65dbs. 5 sets x 12 reps. Then moved on to cable arm raises, 20lbs 5x12. This one set my delts on fire. Ended with rear delt machine.

Great workout. I will keep the dose @ 50mg since its underdosed.

Progress pics! These were taken tonight post workout. I only trained shoulders and traps, didn't do arms. Haven't done arms in a week. These pics are 2 weeks & 1 day after original "fat" pics lol. Not earth shattering type progress, but I can see changes already. Sorry the lighting sucks in the gym locker room.

Attachments

• IMG_1758.JPG
    IMG_1758.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1793.JPG
    IMG_1793.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1808.JPG
    IMG_1808.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 53

Can definitely see a difference. I'm running the same compounds just not as high. Just started yesterday with p-com halo pwo at 30mg. Just going to do a 2 week run with it for fun.

What's up everyone....took yesterday off, had a date with a cute fitness gal.

Day 15 - Decided today to bump this shit up. In all honesty I feel like this Halo has been underdosed. So today I ran 50mg! Dosed 1 hour before lifting, no PWO, only Gatorade during workout. Hit shoulders / traps. Focused on volume and reps. Did a shit ton of reps tonight. Started with seated wide grip military press on smith machine. 8 sets total. Rep range 12-15. Last 3 sets only had a 45 plate per side. Not going for huge weight, just a good pump and hypertrophy. Feeling good! Next was db lat raises w/25lbs. Another movement I prefer doing light, but several sets and lots of reps. Got 5 sets in before I had to drop down to 20s. Rep range 15-18.

Next movement was rear delt flys w/15lb dbs..Some shrugs w/65dbs. 5 sets x 12 reps. Then moved on to cable arm raises, 20lbs 5x12. This one set my delts on fire. Ended with rear delt machine.

Great workout. I will keep the dose @ 50mg since its underdosed.

Cute fitness gal??? That a boy!

Just keep focused and things will come .. another couple weeks and you will feel and see the work paying off yourself ..

Back